SORT BY Relevancy
Julie Moberly is an adult educator with a special interest in time management and organization for people in creative professions. She values the potential to affirm and inspire someone in their creative pursuits. Julie just taught several classes at the International Quilt Festival that were designed for people who want to be more productive, experience greater feelings of accomplishment, and feel they are using their creative gifts in the best possible way. The ultimate goal of her workshops is to give participants the skills and affirmation to craft a life of creative fulfillment.
Her mission is: To offer inspiration and practical resources for creating a joyful life filled with imagination, productivity, and peace of mind.
KMOVE Radio had the opportunity to get an exclusive interview with Julie Pearl, CEO of Pearl Law Group. A must "tune in" show to get a wealth of information from Julie on entrepreneurship, building a successful career, leadership, and much more! And of course, there's some humor with Clay and Lorraine as the hosts of KMOVE Radio!
Today we are speaking with Julie Jones, EHR Clinical Application Analyst Staff at Fletcher Allen Health Care about Social Networking for Nurses and its importance. The number of healthcare facilities that make use of social media increased by 210 percent between 2009 and 2011.
With experience as a nurse for over 15 years, Ms. Jones has experience in various settings which include Oncology, Women’s Health, Surgery, Medicine, Endoscopy, and most recently as clinical informatics nurse in the electronic health record department.
As an active member with the STTI Honor Society, Julie quickly began to implement online platforms to help improve communication within her chapter to grow a stronger community within the vast geographical area. From this experience, Julie grasped the possibility to use electric platforms to help organize and address certain issues amongst a community. Due to her positive experience, Ms. Jones championed to integrate electronic health records (EHR) into her work environment. Today, we will be discussing about social networking for nurses, and the effect that it can have on the medical profession.
Leading with Technology: Transforming Nursing through Social Media
in Self Help
Get ready for a new weekly radio show, "The Julie Robinson Show" where we talk to angels like Archangel Michael, Raphael, and Uriel to see what messages they have in store for you! See what the angels have to say about your love life, career, finances, health and more!
Today, host Julie Forbes talks with Christina Capatides with Muttigrees Curriculum. Muttigrees teaches kids in schools about compassion, empathy and diversity by telling them stories about shelter pets so they may see the world through their eyes. This helps them develop these skills for other humans too. Muttigrees is currently piloting a curriculum for special education classes as well. They've found their curriculum to be particularly powerful for kids on the autism spectrum.
Julie and Andy Estrada who have a ministry outreach that is quite remarkable to Africa and specifically Ghana which is under the umbrella of a larger organization but their ministry is called "Small Needs".
Here is a facebook page link to the larger organization:
Here is her personal facebook page:
Andy's personal facebook page:
Here is the second part of their ministry facebook link:
Julie Kintz goes on the air for Donna O'Donnell Figurski.
Join Julie Kintzas she interviews Mark Ittleman M.S. CCC/SLP about trouble speaking after brain injury for both Children and Adults. Tune in and together we can make a difference!
Every TBI survivor and caregiver has encountered a fork in the road that has diverted his or her life-plan. A car accident, a fall from the roof, doing one more chin-up, or a door literally slamming one in the face are just some causes of traumatic brain injury. College plans, walking down the aisle in the perfect dress, or the coveted job quickly slip from reality as dreams turn to struggle. These unexpected life-happenings that divert one from his or her chosen path in life can be devastating. But as Yogi Berra once said, "If you come to a fork in the road, take it." Life is all about choices!
To learn more about me, please visit my blogs.
Survivng Traumatic Brain Injury Blog: survivingtraumaticbraininjury.com
Donna's Blog: donnaodonnellfigurski.wordpress.com
Host, Julie Forbes talks with author, Jon Katz about his book "Going Home: Finding Peace When Pets Die". This important conversation covers topics like euthanasia for aggression, the decision of when to let your pet pass and much more.
Loss of a pet and end of life decisions are very hard to be present to. The grief can feel overwhelming and it can get in our way to make decisions that best protect the pet. It's so important that in the presence of the intense grief and sorrow, that we are able to keep our pet's needs ahead of our own emotional needs.
For resources and support around your pet's end of life process or your grief after the loss of a pet; go to www.AHELPProject.org
Do dogs have souls? Do dogs go to heaven? What does that mean? Today I talk with Mike Neil about his well-researched thoughts on the matter.
Mike Neil is the President and founder of The Washington State Chaplain Foundation, a network of Statewide Police Chaplains serving the Washington State Patrol and the Department of Fish and Wildlife that respond to any tragedy when called to provide care, comfort and counseling.
An accomplished artist and novelist, Mike is in the middle of a national radio campaign answering the question, “Do animals go to heaven?” which is on of the themes in his book, The Miracle of Africa. www.mdneil.com
It's October, and change is in the air! How do you know when it's time for a change? How do you know when a change is right for you? Change is often valuable, and when you're navigating by faith and reason together, you have nothing to fear. Join Jory Fisher and Julie Fleming for a fun, fast-moving conversation about how to know what should stay solid in your business or ministry and what can (and maybe should) shift over time. We'll also share how we've navigated our own moves over the years, so you can learn from our successes and our mistakes.
Julie A. Fleming, principal of Lex Innova Consulting, helps lawyers and other service professionals to create and implement innovative business development plans. She is the author of three books as well as numerous articles on topics such as business development, practice management, work/life balance, and leadership development. You can find out more about Julie at Lex Innova Consulting.
[Solo Piano by David Nevue]
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (106 chatters)
- John Baptist (83 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (20 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (15 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (12 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- FSF Radio (9 chatters)
- canadianglen (9 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (9 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (9 chatters)
- Sovereign Gods (9 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (8 chatters)
- Angel Amy (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (5 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (5 chatters)
- Station IWDM (4 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (4 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- DDP Radio (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (3 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (3 chatters)
- sun752 (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- The URC Show (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Urban Homeschool Living (1 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (1 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (1 chatters)
- Bnai Tikvah (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Sports Warehouse Radio (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (1 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (1 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (1 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- MSL Rules No BS League Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Odwirafo (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- OPWR (1 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (0 chatters)
- Vaccine Truth News (0 chatters)