SORT BY Relevancy
Julie Moberly is an adult educator with a special interest in time management and organization for people in creative professions. She values the potential to affirm and inspire someone in their creative pursuits. Julie just taught several classes at the International Quilt Festival that were designed for people who want to be more productive, experience greater feelings of accomplishment, and feel they are using their creative gifts in the best possible way. The ultimate goal of her workshops is to give participants the skills and affirmation to craft a life of creative fulfillment.
Her mission is: To offer inspiration and practical resources for creating a joyful life filled with imagination, productivity, and peace of mind.
Murdering Inmates with Medical Neglect. Guest: Julie Acklin. Phone 818.572.2947.
Corizon Health Care refuses to treat Davon Acklin for Hep C. Davon Acklin could have been treated long ago Harvoni and would not be dying now in Lewis Prison in Buckeye, AZ. Prison number 223880.
Hi listeners and welcome to another edition of Weekdays with Murph. Today on the show, we have the super talented, super sweet singer/songwriter Julie Gibb stopping by to talk with us about music, her career, and anything else she's working on that she can talk about. As usual, I have my lovely and talented co-host/sidekick Emily with me, so let's do this thing!
Julie was born in South Dakota, on the Pine Ridge reservation; she now lives in South East Iowa, in a small, rural community called Mediapolis, with her husband Matthew, and youngest son, Logan.
She is a champion Northern Plains Womens Traditional Dancer and Princess, horsewoman and breeder of fine Native American and Paint horses, dedicated to passing on the traditions of her Nation to the next generation, a Pipe Carrier, an accomplished Re-enactor and Rendezvouer, a recovering lightning strike victim and a Lakota Sioux Hunkapi.
Julie is known for her indefatigable work in working with the various officials, directors and vendors in the setting up of powwows in the Iowa area.
Julie is also an accomplished artist and creates beautiful jewelry, dream catchers, ledger paintings and other forms of American Indian art.
Julie, or Spot, is my sister by Hunkapi, or the Making of Relatives Ceremony. To me, she is my Cuywayla, or younger sister, and I am Tanksey – older sister.
Learn about "Canine Nutrigenomics" with it's co-author Dr. Jean Dodds. We'll explain what a "genome" and "epigenome" are and how our epigenome communicates with our genes and tells them how to behave.
The epigenome influences the destiny of cells in many ways, and is highly sensitive to environmental factors like what kind of food we put into our bodies. What this means is: what we eat impacts the expression of our genes- even to the point that it determines whether cells will be healthy or diseased!
We'll talk all about this topic in today's interview with Dr. Jean Dodds on The Dog Show with Julie Forbes. www.dogradioshow.com
Find Dr. Dodds online at www.hemopet.org
Welcome to Next Steps with Jenny Milchman and the International Thriller Writers. Jenny is on the world's longest book tour so sitting in is Authors on the Air host Pam Stack. Tonight we will be speaking to author Todd Ritter, who has penned five books, 4 under his name and 1 under the pen name Alan Finn. Our Next Stepper is author Julie Lawson Timmer, who is preparing book #2. Here is a little about tonight's guests. To join our LIVE chat, please call 347-884-8266.
Special thanks to author John A. Connell for production assistance. http://johnaconnell.com/
Todd Ritter was born and raised in rural Pennsylvania. An editor and journalist for almost two decades, Todd began his career as a film critic while attending Penn State University. He currently lives in suburban New Jersey, where he is hard at work on his next book. Visit him online at www.toddritteronline.com.
Julie Lawson Timmer grew up in Stratford, Ontario. She now lives in Ann Arbor, Michigan with her husband Dan, their four teenage children and two badly-behaved labs. She is a lawyer by day, a writer, mom/stepmom, fledgling CrossFitter and dreadful cook by night. FIVE DAYS LEFT is her first novel. www.julielawsontimmer.com
Visit Jenny Milchman at http://jennymilchman.com to check out her books and tour. To see all of the shows in the Authors on the Air Global Radio Network, please visit http://authorsontheair.com.
This is a trademarked, copyrighted podcast solely owned by the Authors on the Air Global Radio Network LLC.
ATD FACILITATOR JULIE PATRICK ON ENGAGING WITH LEARNER COMMENTS..I.E., HOW TO LISTEN AS YOU TEACH
Greg and Julie Gorman interview Karol Ladd on Two Are Better Than One. Karol Ladd is known as the Positive Lady. Her heart’s desire is to inspire women with a message of lasting hope and Biblical truth. Karol is open, honest and real in both her speaking and her writing. Formerly a teacher, Karol is the best-selling author of over 35 books including The Power of a Positive Mom and her newest book, Becoming a Woman of the Word. As a gifted communicator and dynamic leader, Karol is a popular speaker to women’s organizations, church groups and corporate events across the nation. Karol is a frequent guest on radio and television programs and teaches a monthly Bible study called Positive Woman Connection. Recently, she started Engage Positive Parenting Initiative which reaches men and women in communities affected by poverty (www.EngageParenting.com). Her most valued role is that of wife to Curt and mother to two grown daughters, Grace and Joy.
Stay Connected with Greg and Julie at: GormanLeadership.com
Visit Karol's Site at: www.PositiveLifePrinciples.com
“It all started when I was little. I saw things and knew things I shouldn’t. When I was eight years old, I told my mom she had a baby in her tummy. I was talking to it. She denied it. Seven months later I had a baby brother.
Today, many years later……I am a graduate of the School of Spiritual Healing and Prophecy, Lilydale, New York. I am a psychic medium, spiritual counsler, L.M.T. and a Reiki practitioner.
It is an honor to channel your loved ones and deliver healing messages for your best and highest good.”
Ace Hardware Life Lessons series continues with our featured store owner Julie Buchkowski.
1. Tell me why customers love your store.
2. What is the most legendary story that makes your store famous.
3. What is your social media strategy to draw more customers to specific departments like paint, pool supplies, or hardware?
4. Do you associates teach DIY customers how to complete a project? What does that mean to your young shoppers who have no experience in fixing a plumbing issue?
This show is presented by Gracefully-Yours greeting cards and travel journals- America's favorite inspirational social expression product. Visit www.shop.gracefully-yours.com for more information.
Dog Behavior and Training expert Julie Forbes comments on Cecil the Lion's death and then two interviews with dog-related authors Spencer Quinn and Jon Katz.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (35 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (24 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (20 chatters)
- AJC Radio (19 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Papa Lou (9 chatters)
- America Matters Radio (8 chatters)
- D Hour Show (8 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (8 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (7 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (6 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- PWP Radio (5 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- Elucidating Life (4 chatters)
- American Statesman (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (3 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (2 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Cubanarama (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)