SORT BY Relevancy
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. The wolves taught her that true energetic motion is based on the soul and patterns of nature. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.
On this show, Jean and Julia will discuss manifesting in this new reality.
Julia Ibbotson lives in a renovated Victorian rectory in the English countryside with her husband (four children, now grown up, having fled the nest), along with lots of apple trees, a kitchen garden and far too many moles. She is an author and academic, and loves choral singing, walking, swimming, gardening and cooking (not necessarily at the same time). She started writing as soon as she could hold a pencil in her tiny fist and has not stopped since, much to the bemusement of her long-suffering husband who brings her endless cups of coffee and sometimes even makes the dinner when she is distracted and frowning at her laptop.
She wrote her first novel when she was 10 years old, sadly never published and long since consigned to the manuscript graveyard. She loves writing novels with a strong sense of time and place and that is the basis of her latest, Drumbeats, the first of a trilogy which follows Jess through the trials and tribulations of her life. It starts with Jess on her gap year in Ghana in the 1960s.
Recently she found an old manuscript gathering dust in her drawer, one she had originally scribbled when she was still at school, many years ago. It was a children’s story about a boy who slips through a tear in the fabric of the universe to find himself in a fantasy medieval world. She is currently blowing off the dust and redrafting it for her publishers to let it loose on the world in the autumn. It’s called S.C.A.R.S.
She loves to hear from readers (it’s a pleasant distraction from her steaming keyboard), so do get in touch via the links below.
in Self Help
How To Become Money - Julia
Curry facilitates a session with Julia about What it takes to become the Energy of Wealth, How to Have Your Own Back No Matter What and Creating Ease with Uncomfortableness, and so much more!
How does it get any better than that??
If you want to learn more about Curry, How To Become Money, Right Riches For You and so much more, please visit Curry’s Website: www.curryglassell.com.
On the next edition of Fiber Hooligan (04/17/14) my guest will be Julia Grunau of Patternfish.com.
Julia grew up amongst engineers (dad & brother, summer jobs). She got an English degree, then worked for some R&D tech companies before 1990 becoming (as far as she knows) the first woman to sell printed circuit boards in Canada (having become interested in knitting two years before). After seven years, she decided that she would rather sell yarn instead of torpedo and telecommunications parts, so she became an outside sales rep, selling yarn to yarn stores in the Toronto area.
In 2005 Julia became frustrated by having to go to 40 different websites to find PDFs to buy. She wanted a kind of Barnes & Nobles for knit/crochet PDFs and there wasn't one. It occurred to her that she might be well placed to do it (techie background, techie friends, lots of knitting contacts by then). So Patternfish.com was incorporated in October 2006 and launched a year and a half later, in June 2008.
Since then Patternfish.com has become the largest pay-only site on the internet for knit and crochet designs, with over 16,000 top-notch patterns from hundreds of fine publishers (both corporate and indie) including Sirdar, Knitting Pure and Simple, Mirasol, Prism, Classic Elite Yarns, Lucy Neatby, Anne Hanson's Knitspot, Rowan, both the Noro and Debbie Bliss Magazines, Cabin Fever, Bergere de France, the UK Hand Knitting Association, and many others. Over 6,000 of them are exclusive to Patternfish.com as digital downloads, so there’s a lot of unique things to see.
Julia is really smart and a lot of fun. I hope you’ll join us so you can hear from this remarkable woman.
Growing up in sunny California was not as glamorous as it may sound.
At least for me it wasn’t.
I grew up in a small ghetto about 60 miles east of Los Angeles, called ‘Bell Town’.
Bell Town was full of every type of crime that you can possibly imagine. By the time my grandparents took in my brother, sister and myself, they had already raised eight kids of their own.
In an attempt to escape the horrors of my childhood, I married a young man who was four years my senior. I was barely eighteen at the time. I quickly learned that I had only traded one horror story for another. After many years of physical and verbal abuse, I decided that divorce was my only option. I had to face the world with all of its cruel and censorious stereotypes- alone.
In light of my amateurish childhood and my defective marriage, it’s no wonder why I felt much disheartenment. Even going to church, I felt demoralized. In a lot of ways the denominational church that I was involved in at the time, re-enforced the negative feelings that I had about myself.
There were those who made me feel as though being single were a disease. I took refuge in my faith in God, and God did not fail me. I took the necessary steps needed for healing and direction.
If you are a woman who finds yourself in the perplexed position of single mother, I want to point you in the right direction.. Don’t give up and don’t except defeat! I want you to seek and find the unique plan that God has for your life and for the lives of your children.
You may feel like your life is over, but I want you to know that it is just beginning!
Don't forget to visit Julia Butler's website @ beingsingleisnotadisease.com
NLPI MIDWEEK PARANORMAL -
Presented by Mickey Gocool Founder of NLPI & Julia Julia, Founder of Paranation.
Midweek look at the latest in Paranormal Gossip from around the globe.
Julia Royston is a singer, songwriter, poet and producer poised to expand the boundaries of Praise & Worship and with her anointed voice and uplifting lyrics. She is the owner of BK Royston Publishing, LLC, where they recently published an anthology tribute to mothers.
Tune in at 8am to hear about the amazing gifts placed in Julia and talk about the new book, "To Mom With Love: A Mother's Anthology."
Kathy Caprino , M.A. nationally-recognized women’s career success and work-life expert, writer and speaker dedicated to the advancement of women in business. She is the author of Breakdown, Breakthrough:The Professional Woman’s Guide to Claiming a Life of Passion, Power and Purpose, and Founder of Ellia Communications a leading coaching and training firm heping women build successful, rewarding careers they love.
Julia Mcdaid Clarity coach &C mentor to women entrepreneurs, and works with women to enable them understand and create their own true vision through their business, in a way that allows them to build and grow their business on their own terms. She is author of 5 Keys to Creating Your Purpose Driven Business: The Goddess Guide to Becoming an Authentically Awesome Entrepreneur , 101 Secrets of Successful Entrepreneurs, and was a co-author of The Business Detectives Casebook, as well as writing the Start Up 101 ecourse
Matthew Oakes currently serves as the Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of Direct Insite Corp. He shapes the corporate vision of Direct Insite and is focused on driving strategic business growth by combining strong execution skillsets with aggressive performance measurementions, and drives constant improvement initiatives with a focus on growing the business and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction
Bill Bartman Founder and CEO of CFS2 and an aggressive advocate for reform of the debt-collection industry, said, “I am convinced we are on the right track to reforming an industry of rampant abuse and Governor Henry will play a big role in helping to deliver our message to regulators and capital sources
Hi Angels, Tonight on Blog talk radio we have an incredible athlete, Julia Ridley. She will share with us how she got started, where she wants to go with her sport, beach volley ball, how she helps coach kids to excel and what media opportunities are ahead for her. Julia's story is a great example of how to find what you are passionate about and live it.
Talk to you tonight on the show!
Welcome back Rev Rhonda and Julia Griffin and her messages from the animals and the stars. We'll fill you in on what we've seen going on in this transition.
Julia Griffin is known nationally for her ability to enlighten others to find their True Self and become conscious co-creators through practical application of Universal Law.
Her teachings embody advanced concepts for those who want to deepen their understanding of co-creation and personal "reality”.
She is the originator of the “One True Self", a concept that encompasses the expression of our divinity in physical form and is the result of many years of devotion to spiritual practice.
She has a deep understanding of energetics based on extensive studies. She is an alchemist, astrologer, herbalist and Reiki Master. Julia has the ability to communicate with plants and animals. She lived with wolves for nine years, while developing her intuitive abilities. Julia is a contributing writer for Spirit of Maat.
Julia Griffin lives in the mountains of Northeast Georgia. She is graced by being the parent of two children, Vanessa and Griffin.
For more information go to http://www.onetrueself.com/
Dr. Julia Hallisy is a practicing dentist in San Francisco, California. In 1989, Dr. Hallisy’s late daughter, Katherine, was diagnosed at five months of age with bilateral retinoblastoma. Dealing with Kate’s life-threatening diagnosis marked the beginning of a 20-year involvement in our healthcare system. The combination of her scientific training, her work as a healthcare provider, and guiding a child through a chronic illness has afforded her invaluable insight as an advocate for patients.
The many lessons she learned during Kate’s life became the foundation for her book, The Empowered Patient: Hundreds of life-saving facts, action steps and strategies you need to know. Dr. Hallisy works at The Empowered Patient Coalition non-profit organization and has worked with the California Nurses Association, the IOM Initiative on the Future of Nursing and is a member of the leadership council for the California Regional Coalition working to implement the IOM recommendations.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (107 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (72 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (43 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (40 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (30 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (20 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (15 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (14 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (13 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (10 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (10 chatters)
- Life Conversations (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (8 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (7 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (7 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (6 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Twin Radio (6 chatters)
- wayneG (5 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (5 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (5 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- G220 Radio (4 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (4 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Curious Times (3 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (3 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (3 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (3 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (3 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (3 chatters)
- Pastor Andrew Bills (3 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- ShayXRenae and Friends (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (2 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- The Candy Coated Network (2 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (2 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Exchange (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- William Telltale (1 chatters)
- The View from Montana (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD MORNING SHOW (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (0 chatters)