SORT BY Relevancy
Laurie Beth welcomes to the show David Tuccaro, Jr. a Mikisew Cree First Nation who overcame his fight with Leukemia. His story is recounted in the book, Bad To The Bone, which has hit #17 on Amazon's Best Seller's list within one month of being released. He shares his tumultuous journey of self-discovery through pain, hopelessness and the feeling of inadequacy to inspire others to overcome adversity. It is a story of perseverance and hope that inspires you to have hope when there seems to be none present. David is now living out his passion of teaching others to save lives by registering to become a bone marrow donw. He spends his free time with his family and enjoying music.
For more information about David Tuccaro, Jr., visit: www.davidtuccaro.com.
Laurie Beth Jones serves up a variety of topics each week as she interviews friends like Patsy Clairmont, George Barna, The White House Doctor, and many others. She embraces each person with laughter, poise and grace and encourages the guests on her show to share their hearts, experiences and leadership.
January Jones presents Sarantos
Sarantos is finally releasing his long-awaited and eagerly anticipated 1st solo artist music album on November 18th 2014. Sarantos' music has received rave reviews so far and he relishes this chance to pursue his life long dream.
Sarantos unique sound has been best described by industry insiders as "an emotionally powerful vocal style masterfully united with music that is a fusion of classic 80s rock blended with modern soft rock and pop music!"
Sarantos currently has over 1.4M Twitter & Facebook followers and is rated #4 on Reverbnation in the pop genre. Sarantos performed at the Toronto Music Festival on May 6th with his new band to a sold out live audience.
With recorded hits and new tunes waiting to be released every single month until the day he dies, Sarantos music screams success.
Julia Griffin, intuitive healer and owner of One True Self, began her work fifteen years ago under the tutelage of real wolves. The wolves taught her that true energetic motion is based on the soul and patterns of nature. Following their direction, Julia sees and reads energy, including animals, plants and people. She works with people in session to find their resonance with the soul, clearing patterns and alignment with their inner path.
On this show, Jean and Julia will discuss manifesting in this new reality.
January Jones with Bright Blue Gorilla
Robyn Rosenkrantz and Michael Glover are Bright Blue Gorilla: Filmmakers and Musicians from Los Angeles. This husband-wife duo has been traveling the world since 1990 doing concerts and making independent feature films. Writer-Diretor Michael Glover and Producer Robyn Rosenkrantz met at a music club on the Sunset Strip and soon after quit their L.A. jobs, sold everything they had (except their guitars), bought one-way tickets to Europe and never looked back.
Their latest feature film is Go with Le Flo, a German-French romantic comedy shot in Berlin. Cast and crew are from 20 different countries. Bright Blue Gorilla has a cameo in the film as well. Bright Blue Gorilla just got back from Beijing Film Festival. Go with Le Flo is now on pay-per-view on 36 million TV sets across the USA
January Jones-Sherrie Payne-The Supremes
January Jones welcomes Tom Ingrassia and Jared Chrudimsky co-author’s of When One Door Closes: Overcoming Adversity By Following Your Dreams sharing true life stories of people who have overcome insurmountable obstacles in order to live their dreams. Today’s interview features Scherrie Payne, the co-lead singer of The Supremes 1973 to 1977. Because of her powerful voice and petite stature of only five-foot-two, she is sometimes referred to as "the little lady with the big voice."
As a new Supreme in an era when their popularity was waning, because reporters were still asking about Diana Ross. When she arrived, original Supreme Mary Wilson and Cindy Birdsong were the other two members of the group. Payne gained recognition for her vocals in "He's My Man" taken from the album The Supremes.
in Self Help
January Jones welcomes The Marathon Men with MotivAct Group
January Jones welcomes Tom Ingrassia and Jared Chrudimsky co-author’s of When One Door Closes: Overcoming Adversity By Following Your Dreams sharing true life stories of people who have overcome insurmountable obstacles in order to live their dreams.
The MotivAct Group Motivate to Activate Your True Potential (tm)
Are you eager to develop a roadmap to guide you from where you are today to where you want to be? Will this be the year when everything falls into place, just the way you envisioned it?
Are you searching for a vehicle to break through the roadblocks and detours that have sidetracked you on life’s highway?
We’re the MotivAct Group. Our holistic approach to personal and professional development has helped clients from all walks of life.
January Jones with From Hell To Heaven
When you grow up in an environment where the adults violate the trust of the children, it becomes a difficult road to overcome. It takes that one person to influence your life and tell you that you deserve better and you can become something, and be somebody, if you work hard to find your way.
I want everyone to step out on limb when an opportunity arises, and lift up a struggling young child or adolescent. These are formative years for them and they need role models; lots of them. It is so easy to go down the path of least resistance which is not always the best path. It is a crime that the adults in my life during childhood did not think it important enough to protect innocent children from violence, abuse, and a sexual predator.
Julia Ibbotson lives in a renovated Victorian rectory in the English countryside with her husband (four children, now grown up, having fled the nest), along with lots of apple trees, a kitchen garden and far too many moles. She is an author and academic, and loves choral singing, walking, swimming, gardening and cooking (not necessarily at the same time). She started writing as soon as she could hold a pencil in her tiny fist and has not stopped since, much to the bemusement of her long-suffering husband who brings her endless cups of coffee and sometimes even makes the dinner when she is distracted and frowning at her laptop.
She wrote her first novel when she was 10 years old, sadly never published and long since consigned to the manuscript graveyard. She loves writing novels with a strong sense of time and place and that is the basis of her latest, Drumbeats, the first of a trilogy which follows Jess through the trials and tribulations of her life. It starts with Jess on her gap year in Ghana in the 1960s.
Recently she found an old manuscript gathering dust in her drawer, one she had originally scribbled when she was still at school, many years ago. It was a children’s story about a boy who slips through a tear in the fabric of the universe to find himself in a fantasy medieval world. She is currently blowing off the dust and redrafting it for her publishers to let it loose on the world in the autumn. It’s called S.C.A.R.S.
She loves to hear from readers (it’s a pleasant distraction from her steaming keyboard), so do get in touch via the links below.
January Jones presents Al Cole, CBS Radio
Al Cole from CBS Radio is a communications leader, author, musician and world class speaker. Al has also forged a Positive Media phenomenon: His amazing "People of Distinction" conglomerate has paved a new path in radio... and everything else!
Al’s syndicated Talk Show “People of Distinction” is a national broadcast extending to high profile people the opportunity to talk not only about their great public accomplishments, but also what motivates them to create the things they do, their special goals, interests and values. In a nutshell, what they can offer all men and women to uplift lives and give a piece of their personal legacy back to our Human Family!
January Jones - Suicide - Bader Field
Carl David is the author of “Collecting & Care Of Fine Art” (Crown, NY) and “Bader Field; How My Family Survived Suicide” (Nightengale Press) as well as many published articles. A third book, “Waking Dreams; The Subtle Reality” is expected to be available later this year or early 2012.
"Bader Field; How My Family Survived Suicide" (Nightengale Press)
The inspirational story of a high profile art dealing family's journey to survive without answers after one of their sons takes his life. Shown through the realistic visions of their youngest child, now a parent himself, then just sixteen. A Masterful portrayal of love, forgiveness and acceptance. Emotionally gripping with an inside look at the mysterious art world. This powerful family saga will change you forever.
in Self Help
January Jones - A Feel Good World!
Dale Brunner is currently partnered with his daughters and best friend in a movement called A Feel Good World. This movement gives people the knowledge and the means to make the most of their life. It offers a way for each individual to have their future in their own hands. On today’s interview Dale will be sharing his experiences with raising two special needs children.
Dale Brunner has been a self-employed businessman for over 40 years. Because he struggled early in his career and had not found the success he dreamed of, he was determined to do whatever it took to reach personal and financial success. During his career he has taken on every challenge and opportunity with an equal amount of passion and determination to succeed.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (176 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (89 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (20 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- Bellesprit (17 chatters)
- Bio Individualized Medicine (17 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (15 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (14 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (11 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (10 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (8 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- ParaNation (7 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (7 chatters)
- dtm radio (7 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- The Captain0 (6 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (6 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (5 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (5 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (4 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (4 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (4 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (3 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (3 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (2 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (2 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (2 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Straitway (2 chatters)
- SSRN (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Radio Enso (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (1 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (1 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- Carole Gold (1 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (1 chatters)
- Were Alive (1 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- WWCRHost (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (0 chatters)
- Forbidden Tears Radio (0 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (0 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (0 chatters)