SORT BY Relevancy
George Bryant and Juli Bauer -- co-authors of The Paleo Kitchen -- stop by to reveal how to have FUN in the kitchen.
* George and Juli's BEST tips for switching to a real food diet...and sticking to it!
* How to concoct and create your own delicious recipes
* Which is better: CrossFit, running, or kettlebells? Get their take.
Click HERE to order The Paleo Kitchen!
Hosted by Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness.
1. Introducing our guest, Juli Bauer [2:30]
2. Juli’s intro to paleo [7:21]
3. Juli as a competitive athlete [13:08]
4. Collaborating with George Bryant [21:54]
5. The process of creating recipes [24:18]
6. Juli’s thoughts on the controversy of paleo treats [28:48]
7. Juli’s kitchen tips and tricks [37:10]
8. Juli’s favorite recipe [41:32]
9. Juli’s advice for newbie food bloggers [43:20]
10. Rapid fire questions for Juli [52:03]
This episode is presented in French.
"The outpouring of the Source cannot shut itself up in a construct of the mind. In front of an audience, my truth of the moment is to let go of everything that could be a support, to accept that there might be nothing to grasp. We can then breathe together, and transform ourselves into a potentiality that is creative and constantly renewed."
A meeting in Paris on 10 april 2014 is offered.
Guest: Marianne Dubois
Organizer: Philippe Herbert (Association Etre Presence)
Phyllis Chesler is a best- selling author, a legendary feminist leader, a psychotherapist and an expert courtroom witness. Dr. Chesler has published thousands of articles and, most recently, studies, about honor-related violence including honor killings. She will discuss issues related to Islam's war on women.
Frank DuBois is the host blogger on The Westerner and Founder of the DuBois Rodeo Scholarship. Frank will discuss the Wilderness on the Borders.
Join host Donna Wright on the couch tonight as she talks with Young Adult authors Allie Jean, Juli Alexander, Andrea Smith, and KR Grace. We'll learn about the lighter side of YA and what is hot within this genre. All of this and more this week on Hummingbird Place -- Your Home for Romance. Coming to you live from the Secret Cravings Publishing studio.
Hosts Jason Lofton and Steve Kucharski share the secrets of growing your small business into a dynamic force within your industry. Find out how your business can be the “go-to” business in your professional dealings.
On this show, Jason and Steve talk with Ajamu Webster with Dubois Consultants, Inc. DCI provides specialized services in site development, water supply distribution, urban hydrology, storm management control and structural design.
My Journey of Faith with Host, Cynthia McCutcheon
Every Thursday at 2:30pm/1:30 CST
Today's Show: Have you ever had your life turned upside down? Cried tears of abandonment? Wondered if the promised land actually exist? Today's guest, Juli Lubelczyk has...after losing the life of both her sons and asking the same type of questions that Job asked, she has learned that through it all God's eternal perspective is enough!
THIS WEEK ON LETS TALK, WE WILL DISCUSS AND ANALYZE THE PHILOSOPHIES OF SEVERAL AFRICAN AMERICAN GIANTS. WE OFTEN HEAR THESE NAMES MENTIONED IN CONVERSATIONS WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING WHAT THEY STOOD FOR, WHAT THEY MEANT TO SOCIETY DURING THEIR TIME AND IN TODAY'S.
GIANTS SUCH AS W.E.B. DUBOIS, BOOKER T. WASHINGTON, MARCUS GARVEY, FREDERICK DOUGLAS AND NANNIE HELEN BURROUGHS. EVERY DAY THIS WEEK WE SHALL DISCUSS AND ANALYZE EACH OF THESE HISTORICAL GIANTS BELIEF'S. COME JOIN MR TALK AND HIS CO-HOST HAKEEM FOR A VERY INFORMATIVE WEEK OF SHOWS HERE ON LETS TALK.
Nannie Helen Burroughs: 'The Black Goddess of liberty. In her life and writings Burroughs both embodied and commented upon many of the class, race, and gender tensions confronting members of the black community in the first half of the twentieth century.
Rhadames Julian- Filmmaker
Rhadamés Julián isn’t just another pretty face. This model turned activist is starting a movement that will change how we as people of color see ourselves by the year 2033. He hopes that by that time all people, women in particular will have returned to theirnatural state.
Master natural hair stylist Isis Brantley has been a vibrant spokesperson for black ancestral culture for over thirty years. Instrumental in changing the laws in the State of Texas regarding anti-braiding regulations, Isis is now a State approved educator in Texas.
This episode is presented in Japanese.
Summary of the Shoud: Discovery Series 10
Today's special: I AM Feeling LOL
Introduction to Marianne Dubois: Collective evolution at this moment
Introduction to Francis Lucille: Consciousness without an object
Philosophy of religion for children: Ancestor reverence
Born of a love for fantasy, sci-fi, and the Arthurian legend, an excerpt from Passion's Sacred Dance will be read by author Juli Revezzo tonight. Don't miss this wonderful fantasy romance!
Both members of TDT join us just days before their HUGE FIRST TIME EVER C*4 Tag Team Title match versus Checkmate to talk about plenty of things including C*4, SMASH, ROH, their relationship with Kevin Steen, forming as a tag team & much more! We also do some word association.
Join Host Live Chats
- Carlotta Chatwood (9 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (9 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (7 chatters)
- Lisa aka lablady (4 chatters)
- ADR CoXHost (4 chatters)
- PSH Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Soulful Healing Talk Show (3 chatters)
- The Minority Report0 (2 chatters)
- Vincent E Brown (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (2 chatters)
- peace333 (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Being Human Now (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- babycoaldust (1 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (1 chatters)
- Come And Pour The T With Me (1 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (1 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (1 chatters)
- Tony Trombo (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (0 chatters)