SORT BY Relevancy
in Weight Loss
Did you know that some people that are juicing become diabetic? Some people juicing gain weight instead of losing it. There's a right and a wrong way for juicing and Robert Ferguson is going to share with you how to maximize fat loss and energy with juicing recipes that are blood sugar and insuliln friendly.
Juicing is one of the best ways to get healthy, maintain a healthy body, and clean out your system. It's a very popular trend right now, with tons of recipes, sites, and tool available. Find out how you can incorporate juicing in your diet as we interview Nwenna Kai, author of "The Goddess of Raw Foods"!
Gwen Jimmere of Naturalicious.net will tell us about the launch of her new hair care system, OoohLaLocks Box, and how it can give you stronger and longer hair in just 30 days!
Syndication Partner, Kenyada McLeod of All Tressed Up will join us and give us some good tips during the Haute Seat Segment! Don't miss it!
So why is juicing so good for your health? Can juices really help conditions better than most medications? These questions and more we will cover on this episode. Some of the most amazing changes in health are those people that made juices a big part of their life. We will cover several ailments and juice combinations you can consume to help heal them!
in Self Help
As South Florida's leading Detox Doctor, Dr. Etti guides women and men through her body cleansing program, Sexi Juicing in order to purify their bodies, minds and indeed every aspect of their being. She is the catalyst responsible for extraordinary lifestyle transformations founded on forging a deeper understanding of oneself and establishing unconditional self-acceptance and love.
Learn Meditation Now
in Weight Loss
In this episode of Healthy Living in a Toxic World we will talk about the benefits of juicing fresh vegetables and fruits and I will interview Cherie Calbom, also known as the Juice Lady!
You don't want to miss some great tips on why you should be juicing, what ailments you can heal, and simple ways you can begin to incorporate it in your lifestyle.
For more information about Cherie Calbom and to check out her amazing juicing books visit: www.juiceladyinfo.com
Kristin Dwan and Nanette Bory join me to discuss the health benefits of juicing and the Gerson diet. Kristin explains how she lost over 100lbs using the juicing protocol she developed and Nanette shares some of the knowledge she has gained as a student learning about the Gerson diet.
Meet Kelly Lessem, the founder of Squeeze Juiceworks and discover the joys of juicing! Kelly shares her journey of poor health and poor diagnoses and her discovery of the power of juice. We discuss juicing versus blending as well has her ideas on cleansing. The inspiration of Kelly's story and her ideas on juicing will make you want to juice up some wild combos and create a tonic for your perfect health.
Joan Hartsough is joining us again and will explain the benefits of juicing and why its important in maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Joan will also explain how Juicing has improved her health and helped her lose 31 lbs. Joan will also talk about hormonal adjustments and herbs related to juicing. Joan is a semi-retired RN and is completing her studies at the Institute of Integrative Nutrition.
Cleansing has become a fad, even an obsession. There are health professionals promoting cleansing, there are cleansing companies, books on cleanses and more. It's gotta be a good thing, right? Explore the topic of juice cleanses for detox—why people do it and is it safe. Stefanie will not only offer facts versus fiction, but will also share her take on this very chic and important matter. Join Stefanie Sacks, MS, CNS, CDN - a Culinary Nutritionist who works hands-on with individuals
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (145 chatters)
- Omega News (40 chatters)
- Yada (37 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (33 chatters)
- Straitway (21 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (20 chatters)
- Omega Man (19 chatters)
- ENC HS SPORTS (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Red Fox Blogger with Kel (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (13 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (11 chatters)
- reactionariez (10 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (9 chatters)
- BITEradio me (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- PatriotResistance (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (7 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (7 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- Body of Christ (7 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (6 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (6 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (5 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- nXphase Records (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- Kawakab (3 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (3 chatters)
- The Rainbow Bridge (2 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- The Advise Show (2 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (2 chatters)
- Unmasked with Authoress Lyle (2 chatters)
- Dariaanne (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Sister LaTeta (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Fins Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (1 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (1 chatters)