SORT BY Relevancy
This episode of Pneumatikos will explore the role of projection and transference in judging others. There is something very satisfying in judging others. It is a sacred holiday for self and pride when a victim is placed upon the altar of our wit, treachery, mockery, and scorn. There at the altar the nightmarish figure of slander with expert skill delivers the fatal puncture to the helpless soul. Christ is there too, and he see the outrage that has taken away another who knew him as Lord and Savior. Judgement will begin at the house of God beloved. Let us cleanse ourselves of all filthiness of the flesh and the spirit.
Hosted by Marti Oakley & Debbie Dahmer
Guest: Katherine Hine The corruption in our courts has become so epidemic, so wide-spread and engrained, that our courts are the last place to find justice. Join us this evening as Katherine Hine of wlja radio in Ohio joins the show to discuss just who is judging the judges?
Katherine Hine, host of 3 weekly broadcasts on www.wljaradio.net, has been invited to be a guest on Marti Oakley’s Sunday night broadcast of T.S Radio. Listen to Marti’s interview with Katherine Sunday evening online athttp://ppjg.me/2015/08/ .Scroll down a few inches until you see the line in large letters saying:
Listen to the live show (HERE!) or listen to the show live on your phone by calling (917)388-4520
You can call in to the show during the second part, by calling the above number and then hitting “1”. Katherine will be talking about WLJA and the issues she and Pastor Caleb cover on WLJA, especially on Bedlam in America, God’s Healing Bounty, and Who Judges the Judges.
We will discuss how to encourage positive judgments that enhance the group dynamic and lead to a successful outcome.
As usual, we will also discuss two delicious recipes for sharing. The "safe" recipe will be Orange Almond Chicken and the "adventure" recipe will be Pork Stroganoff.
Episode 2797 - Judging others and Pride - Frank Marzullo
in The Bible
Webisode #10 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCA2G1wBzKU
Today we will be talking what the bible has to say about judging. Should we or shouldn't we.
Resourses used on the show: http://lionofjudah.co/podcast.html
Table Talk The Better Sacrifice Part 3:
This episode of Pneumatikos will explore the consequences of judging others. The act of passing sentence upon others is not consistent with God's ethos of love. In fact, it is the antithesis of love. However, pseudo-judges do not seem to know or care that there is only one Judge, and that is God Almighty. Pseudo-judges are only concerned with their subjective interests which is ruining the lives of others. God will judge those who unmercifully judge others with the same measure that they have used toward others.
in The Bible
We Need to Start Judging /TheWWShoW
I mite say something you mite not like.
The Willie Williams Radio Show
free call (347) 677-1859 to listen/talk
To Watch Live:
Everywhere you go no matter your race, ethnicity, or gender you will hear someone say something about a person based on the way the look, speak, or even walk. Society has helped us all build up a vast array of steretypes towards others and ourselves. Is stereotyping a healthy practice? Does stereotyping lead to prejudice and/or discrimination? Join us as we discuss this and more on The Just Because Show Tonight!
How often have you heard someone say, "only God can judge me?" Have you ever used that phrase yourself? Do you believe that your brother or sister in Christ should refrain from holding you accountable for you actions? Should they not interfere when they see you in error? Do you believe you should say something to corrrect another brother or sister in the faith if you see them in error? Judging/correcting whats the difference and is it necessary? Tune in to Truth Revolution Talk Show on Sunday at 5pm as we discuss this topic.
On this evening's episode, we will discuss JUDGING others, others judging us, and judging ourselves. We will also discuss
the difference between judging and condemning
what are we to judge
who are we to judge
when are we to judge
We will discuss two very familiar quotes people like to use when it comes to judging
"Don't Judge Me. God knows my heart"
Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone,
To join the conversation, please call 1-323-693-3054
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (96 chatters)
- Yada (49 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (44 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (38 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (32 chatters)
- in5d (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (13 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (9 chatters)
- Papa Lou (9 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (8 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (6 chatters)
- Straitway (6 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (5 chatters)
- Authentic You Radio (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (3 chatters)
- Shirley Ann Show (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- WDKK Radio (3 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (3 chatters)
- Poetic Designs Radio (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- AFRICAN AMERICAN TALK RADIO (2 chatters)
- Gods Way Ministries (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)
- The Blaze Pap Attack0 (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (0 chatters)
- FSW Radio 2 (0 chatters)