SORT BY Relevancy
in The Bible
We Need to Start Judging /TheWWShoW
I mite say something you mite not like.
The Willie Williams Radio Show
free call (347) 677-1859 to listen/talk
To Watch Live:
in The Bible
Webisode #10 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCA2G1wBzKU
Today we will be talking what the bible has to say about judging. Should we or shouldn't we.
Resourses used on the show: http://lionofjudah.co/podcast.html
Table Talk The Better Sacrifice Part 3:
Meet retired federal judge +Honorable Mary Elizabeth Bullock Sunday at 3pm, Feb. 22, at Human Rights Demand channel at BlogTalkRadio. Call-in at (347)857-3293. She will discuss her book, "Judging Me." This inspiring memoir describes a hard-won life of achievement. In the face of overwhelming adversity, Judge Bullock makes her name as an experienced trial litigator, a respected business law professor, and a federal civil rights judge.
Judge Bullock finds brilliant success in spite of being blind and being diagnosed with multiple sclerosis and systemic lupus, and despite having enduring a childhood poisoned by unspeakable abuse. Her book offers hope and motivation to others who have been cruelly betrayed by those who should have been their protectors. It holds knowledge that can help heal adults damaged by sexually abusive childhoods, and it offers understanding and support to those who love them.
Judge Bullock is a genius with an I.Q. of 190, who has dedicated all of her ability to helping make the world a more just and humane place. She experienced discrimination from the EEOC for her health disabilities and fought hard for herself and others. See her videos at YouTube, and order her book, "Judging Me," at Amazon. She will inspire you to overcome obstacles in your own lives, no matter what that takes.
Power concedes nothing without a demand; it never has, and it never will.
On this evening's episode, we will discuss JUDGING others, others judging us, and judging ourselves. We will also discuss
the difference between judging and condemning
what are we to judge
who are we to judge
when are we to judge
We will discuss two very familiar quotes people like to use when it comes to judging
"Don't Judge Me. God knows my heart"
Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone,
To join the conversation, please call 1-323-693-3054
In todays show we will discuss the fallout from the viral SAE video and Jimbo Fisher's defense of Jameis Winston. We will address questions such as:
1. One recruit has decided to de-commit from the University of Oklahoma. Do you think that other recruits will de-commit or that current student athletes will transfer?
2. How can African-American students, at OU handle, this situation?
3. How do you think OU handled the racist video by the Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity?
4. Does being bias play a part in judging a person's character or immaturity?
5. What is considered "normal" behavior for a student athlete? Is immaturaty synonymous with college?
How often have you heard someone say, "only God can judge me?" Have you ever used that phrase yourself? Do you believe that your brother or sister in Christ should refrain from holding you accountable for you actions? Should they not interfere when they see you in error? Do you believe you should say something to corrrect another brother or sister in the faith if you see them in error? Judging/correcting whats the difference and is it necessary? Tune in to Truth Revolution Talk Show on Sunday at 5pm as we discuss this topic.
Today's Episode: "More Forgiving, Less Judging."
In today's episode, I discuss the importance of forgiving yourself more, judging yourself less, and how this will help you on your journey towards better following your heart, and living a healthier and happier life!
We hope that this radio program will help guide people to better undestand that acheiving health & happiness is possible in this life time. You just need to believe, surround yourself with those like-minded individuals, and take action by moving forward in life!
Contact Jose for Life Coaching/Personal Training or Reiki;
Contact Yoshiko for Yoga Instruction or Reiki;
Like to Read? http://www.joselgomezjr.com/do-you-know-how-to-follow-your-heart/
I will be talking about judging and how we shouldn't judge, and how it doesn't feel good to be stero typed or even have racial profiling done to you....or what felt like racial profiling ..
New Music !! SafeKept: Shape and Form
https://www.facebook.com/SafeKept find them on facebook !
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (22 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- AIM Central Texas (12 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (10 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (6 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Our Common Ground (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (4 chatters)
- 1 Union 801 TheWebcast (2 chatters)
- The Merlot Show (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Discipleship Radi0 (2 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- DF2 (1 chatters)
- JohnJamel (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Political Justice (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Corner0 (1 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (1 chatters)
- Vindication (1 chatters)