SORT BY Relevancy
This Episode is dedicated to What the Bible says about Judging, i have seen the Church and society as a whole go down an immoral path. This is in largeto the church and a misinterpretation of what the Bible says about Judgement. Included in the Discussion will be JacRip and K. Cooks. JacRip is a Christian Hip hop Artists, and K. Cooks is a HIp Hop artist that is a christian first.
Judgement tells you what he thinks... no holds barred.. If you don't like it, he doesn't care. Be sure to take your butt hurt pills and munch on some skittles cos you will be offended... you will cry like a bitch and you will need a heavy dose of fuk-it-all pills to survive... but they come with a price... and that price is JUDGEMENT!
Do you struggle with letting go of relationships? letting go of patterns and habits? Do you judge yourself and others because of this? Do you trust your own judgement?
As we try to figure out ourselves on this journey it can get crunchy, it can be uncomfortable, it can be amazing. Transformation is one of the BIG energies of 2014. April is supportive of that in a big way. I will share practical tools to help you navigate these energies.
There will come a Day of Judgement where the sheep and the goats will stand before their, Master, their Shepherd and their Lord. St. Matthew 25:31-46 brilliantly describes the standard by which this judgement will take place, in parable form. We will examine the distinctions between the sheep and the goats, and how these distinctions will determine where each spend their eternal life; you see, the sheep and the goats in this parable, in fact, represents you and I. We will discuss the difference between character and reputation. We will also attempt, in this study, through the scriptual text used here, to show how sin and the consequences of it includes so much more, than what we have held to be true.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (13 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (9 chatters)
- Angelically Inspired (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (4 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- The SPIRIT IN YOU with Kelly McQ (3 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (2 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- Michael Vondracek (1 chatters)
- Purposed for Godliness (1 chatters)
- BlackHebrewIsraeliteRadioShow (1 chatters)
- 2 Regular Guys Talking Decoration (1 chatters)
- AboveTheFray (1 chatters)
- SQUADDDD (0 chatters)
- harmonyofbeing (0 chatters)