SORT BY Relevancy
THE MARK has had some interesting guests in its short time on the air. THE MARK returns to it's regularly Sunday time slot to present to you, A NIGHT WITH SOME DWARVES.
Call in and speak to them yourselves.
Adam Brown's first film role came when he was cast as the dwarf Ori in the three-part adaptation of J.R.R. Tolkien's The Hobbit.
He is co-founder of the comedy writing/performing team - 'Plested and Brown'. Shows include; Carol Smillie Trashed my Room, The Reconditioned Wife Show, Flamingo Flamingo Flamingo, Hot Pursuit, Minor Spectacular, Health & Stacey and The Perfect Wife Roadshow.
Stephen Hunter was born in Wellington, New Zealand and was unwittingly cast as "the clown" from a young age. The label clearly sat well with Stephen, who quickly developed a great sense of comic timing, and a reputation as the "go to" funny guy. Very early in his career the camera beaconed. And after honing his skills on New Zealand Television, Stephen headed for Australia.
But it is his comedic ability that has Stephen in high demand on screen in both New Zealand and Australia. His strong resonant voice has also seen Stephen become one of Australasia's top Voice actors. These skills have been used to promote some of Australia & New Zealand's top companies and products. And in 2009, Stephen landed a lead role in the ABC animated series CJ the DJ, as the lovable Si. But it's on screen where his true passion lies - and of course he loves nothing more than making people laugh.
Tonight on Discover Janesville: Janesville Restaurant Review Best of 2013 winners announced, from earlier this year, conversation with Lon Haenel of Bliss Media about the new Janesville Gazette website, US Congressman Mark Pocan about his differences and similarities with Paul Ryan, editor of Janesville Restaurant Review Adam Rutherford called in live to talk about JRR's Best of 2013 poll, and an encore presentation of my conversation with Kelley Blair-Ostermann of the Ruby Project! Be in the know. Discover Janesville.
This week the Black Geeks are joined by special guests to review the 2nd half of Peter Jackson's retelling of JRR Tolkien's "The Hobbit". The Black Geeks weren't too thrilled with the 1st half last year, tune in to hear the verdict on the sequel.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (35 chatters)
- IWS Radio (15 chatters)
- PAPSITE RADIO (12 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (8 chatters)
- Yardie Skeptics (6 chatters)
- LifeScape Radio (6 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (5 chatters)
- Mind Right Radio (3 chatters)
- Father Teresa (3 chatters)
- Marada Radio (2 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (2 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (2 chatters)
- Showtime and Shizz (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- RU Instant Reaction Review (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Marcinho Savant (1 chatters)
- Food Nation Food Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- Allyssa Narvaez Online (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (1 chatters)
- Cinema Files Radio (1 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (1 chatters)