SORT BY Relevancy
Master Burnett Stops By the FreshStart Studio to Chat about the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of Adoption in Today's World
Master Burnett is a seasoned business professional as the Director of Strategy at Brave New Talent. Life seemed pretty near perfect. He and his partner, recently married, wanted to share their love with a child and expand their family.
Master will share with us the ups and downs, heartbreaks and joys of adoption and how the fear and anxiety can be overwhelming. Thankfully, there is a happy beginning for Master and his family. Join us for an insightful conversation about modern families...
**Big Thanks to Miles Arnell and Playing For Change for their musical contributions to this project.
Being a mom is the most amazing role any human ever takes on. From my point of view it seems to be a life time job. Amy Kelso- will join me to discuss the joys and sorrows of being a mom. This show is a tribute to moms of all ages. Be open to the possibility of a guided meditation to forgive moms who didn't love you.
In this show I will talk about the special times right around christmas.
November is Family Month at Onyx Woman Magazine on the Radio. Monday, November 4, 2013, we will focus on the challenges and joys of single parenting. Money issues, time crunch and more. Join Ola and our guest, Lanette Zavala, who has written and published eight books through 2003, including A Single Woman's Journey Through Marriage Preparation. As well as, Missie Shealey published author of the children's book Pookie Lookie; The Spotted Panda Bear. Monday, November 4, 2013
eCareDiary's caregiving expert, Margery Pabst will speak to Debra Dinnocenzo, a dynamic speaker, author, consultant and coach about strategies to maximize the joys and tackle the stresses that come along with long-distance caregiving for a parent.
Have you ever considered adopting an older child? Has your desire to share God’s love with children who desperately need it ever crossed your mind? Have you hesitated to adopt because of the problems that could arise? Do you know what Orphan Sunday is?
Jodi Jackson Tucker, author of Fasten Your Sweetbelt,10 Things You Need to Know About Older Child Adoption, joins us on The River today. She will share personal stories as she discusses problems such as the Survivor Guilt experienced by children who are adopted at an older age. She’ll teach us the importance of the Keep It Small Rule. She will explain how “punishment in one culture may not even seem like punishment in another” and why something common in America might seem bizarre or even hurtful to a child from another culture.
Join Jeannie and Maxine as we chat with this remarkable woman who advocates for the rescue and adoption of orphans.
Despite the challenges of caregiving can joy be found?
Host Tami Neumann sits down in conversation with Rick Lauber a former co-caregiver who has shared his experiences in his book Caregiver's Guide for Canadians.
In this book Rick shares his story of caregiving and provides information on how to balance all the demands you may be facing and still provide great care. Learn what to expect, how to ask for help and how to answer the question of staying at home or moving into a care community.
Learn more about about Rick Lauber and his book Caregiver's Guide For Canadians.
Stay up to date with what is happening on Conversations In Care.
Tonight, we warmly welcome Judy Lane, of We the Kids. We the Kids is a 21st century organization dedicated to reach ages 9-24 for American founding principles Also, we shall play audio of the Freepac/Freedomworks event in Downtown Louisville, Kentucky with Matt Bevin and National Media Host Glenn Beck. Also, real commentary of the upcoming 2014 elections. Join co-hosts Pastor Matt Singleton, Clint Hardy and special guest David Cauldwell.
CONNECTED EDUCATORS: THE JOYS OF TEACHING MIDDLE SCHOOL WITH AN EMPHASIS ON SOCIAL STUDIES
My new best frind, Dr Hilary Copnklin of DePaul University was just named the Smartbrief's Editor's Choice Award Winner for her excellent article about what Middle School teaching is about. She teaches future social studies teachers specifically and she laughs at all my jokes.You'll love this show
Amos 5:18 Woe to you who long for the day of the Lord! Why do you long for the day of the Lord? That day will be darkness, not light.
There seems to be a giddiness amongst conservative Christians at the possibility of Armageddon. I think this simply comes from the joy people have at the suffering of sinners. For some reason these loving and forgiving Christians can't wait for those evil liberal homosexual abortionists to finally get whats coming to them. Not very nice.
1 Thessalonians 5:14-15 And we urge you, brothers and sisters, warn those who are idle and disruptive, encourage the disheartened, help the weak, be patient with everyone. 15 Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always strive to do what is good for each other and for everyone else.
This letter from Paul was addressed to a group that was also overly concerned with the return of Christ, much like the Christian leaders are today. Thus, their focus becomes idle and disruptive. Since God will judge all, they ignore the weak and have patience for no one.
Being a mom is the most amazing role any human ever takes on. And from my point of view it seems to be a life time job. Two Joy Cafe Network hosts and moms- Karen Anderson and Amy Kelso- will join me to discuss the joys and sorrows of being a mom. Karen has two Ingigo children and one Crystal child and grandchild. This show is a tribute to moms of all ages. Be open to the possibility of a guided meditation to forgive moms who didn't love you
Join Mr. Highland, Krayloa and myself, Huggy, for a wonderful show as we watch some of our favorite cartoons, and we discuss the wonderful joys of cooking, especially during holidays. Boy, oh boy, you are in for a treat as we up YOUR bliss! Discussing a book by Ali Larter, cooking during the Great Depression,& our own personal favorite treats, meals, & guilty pleasures.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (53 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (40 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (19 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (17 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (16 chatters)
- Ms Blue (15 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (15 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (12 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (11 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (10 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (9 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (5 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (5 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- Quagmire America (4 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (4 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (4 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (3 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (0 chatters)