SORT BY Relevancy
UPDATE! Live with Chewy will be broadcasting at 5:30pm CST, tomorrow Friday 11/16/2012. Tomorrow I will be conducting the Jovan Miller Interview... and it's about to get real! Who is Jovan? What are his thoughts on the growth of the game? And who is a best basketball player of all time! And so much more!!! Listen LIVE tomorrow, Friday 11/16/2012, at 5:30pm CST as "Live with Chewy" conducts the Jovan Miller Interview! #BOOM
Tony will interview Christian rapper Jovan Mackenzy about his latest album, "Seduction of Self."
Tony will interview Geoff Kirkland, pastor of Christ Fellowship Bible Church (St. Louis) about Tony's recent trip to St. Louis.
Tony, Rich, and Chris will discuss the importance and effectiveness of gospel tracts, this week's tract tip, and the "tract of the week."
Hear Tony's most talked about open-air, "Danger of the Modern Gospel."
Troy Miller makes his way back to Turnbuckle Turmoil. Since the last time he appeared Troy has been busy wrestling some big names. He's fought the likes of "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan and "The Franchise" Shane Douglas. Troy has become a staples at the Heroes and Legends events promoted by Jayson Maples. With his valet Miss Eliz at his side he is one of the most successful stars of the independent scene in the state of Indiana. Always a popular guest, you'll definately want to hear the latest from Troy Miller.
Quanie Miller is the author of the novel It Ain't Easy Being Jazzy.
Quanie Miller grew up in New Iberia, Louisiana. She fell in love with reading at an early age and spent most of her time at the Iberia Parish Library discovering new authors like R.L. Stine and Christopher Pike (she was often found walking back home from the library with a stack of books that went up to her chin). She holds degrees from Louisiana State University and San Jose State University. She has been the recipient of the James Phelan Literary Award, the Louis King Thore Scholarship, the BEA Student Scriptwriting Award, and the Vicki Hudson Emerging Writing Prize. She loves writing humorous stories about strong willed, sassy women who can’t keep themselves out of trouble. She lives in Charleston, South Carolina with her husband and is currently, as always, working on another novel. To find out more about Quanie and her works in progress visit quanietalkswriting.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- YusefEL (43 chatters)
- churchfolk (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- Jonathan Roche (12 chatters)
- Jay King Network (12 chatters)
- Lisa Bousson (8 chatters)
- The Career Engineer (4 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (4 chatters)
- Business Credit Radio (3 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- LifeLearningCenterofSelf (1 chatters)
- Job Talk Radio BC (1 chatters)
- Ilumine Ao (1 chatters)
- Jay Earley (1 chatters)
- cres oneal (1 chatters)
- Big Meach (1 chatters)
- BOCI (1 chatters)
- MaxBoxing Radio (1 chatters)
- MBA X Entrepreneursh (1 chatters)
- Rustie (1 chatters)
- SandraLeeSchubert (1 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (1 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (1 chatters)
- Tammy Jones Gibbs (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (0 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (0 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (0 chatters)