SORT BY Relevancy
E275: Josie's 20th Birthday, Scott Isbell , Landon Wall
E278: Cassidy-Rae, The Red Dirt Skinners, Crystal Lee, Jillian Kohr
Listen to the Christian Authors on Tour (CAOT) Blog Talk Radio Show on Friday, February 13th at 2 p.m. (ET) for a LIVE interview with Christian author, Josie Dorlus.
Josie Dorlus is an author, speaker, humanitarian, and life coach whom God has blessed tremendously. By God's grace, Josie is able to be a voice of empowerment today because of the personal experiences He allowed her to overcome. Josie's first book, The Journey of My Emotions, is a collection of inspirational poetry designed to help readers stay connected with God while inspiring them to remember their worth.
The founder of J.D.W.E.L.L., a women's ministry launched in 2012, Josie is a mother, sister and daughter who will stop at nothing to spread the Word of God.
Call (858) 357-8408 to ask questions of our scheduled guest. Don't worry if you can't listen LIVE! You can visit www.blogtalkradio.com/christianauthorsontour to download FREE "On-Demand" podcasts of hundreds of inspirational interviews.
Christian Authors on Tour (CAOT)
The CAOT Christian Book Club
E277: Mena Hardy, Abbi Walker, Richard Lynch, Prevo Rodgers Jr.
E274: Brian Grilli, Rebekah Stevens, Charisa Faith, Jay Darryl Craft
E272: Melissa Ramski, Clay Kirk, Nicki Kris, Erin Eder
E273: Bubba Westly, Elizabeth Pope, Red Halo, Axel Jordan
Join us for a conversation with Dr. Josie Badger, on transition to adulthood, youth empowerment, collaboration and leadership for youth with disabilities - and much more, Friday, February 27 at 12 PM EST.
Josie received her Doctorate in Healthcare Ethics from Duquesne University in 2014 and is a Certified Rehabilitation Counselor. She works at PEAL as the Youth Director, assisting youth in transition and leadership development. Additionally, she is Co-Director of the national RSA- Parent Training and Information Center technical assistance center (RAISE), and chair of the #IWantToWork Campaign, to improve employment of youth with disabilities. Josie is contributing author of two youth transition toolkits, has lead over 200 trainings, and developed a 200 page toolkit to support youth leadership. In 2012, she was crowned Ms. Wheelchair America, and was named one of Pittsburgh's 40 Under 40 for 2014.
PA Independent Living Radio Show is brought to you every Friday at 12:00 pm EDT/EST by The Arc of Luzerne County. Please consider a donation in support of our work to help improve the quality of life for people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities and their families.
Read and subscribe to PA Disability News (it's free!) to stay up to date on news and events of interest to the PA disability community.
Thanks for listening!
E271: Josey Wells, Ryan Weaver, Karina Rosamond Belford, Shane Shaw
E270: Quinn McColgan, Brenda Kaye Perry, Ayla-Renee, Cheyenne West
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (119 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (53 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (50 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (18 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (12 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (12 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (11 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (11 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (9 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (8 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (6 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (6 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- Papa CE (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (5 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (4 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (4 chatters)
- Judge Neil (4 chatters)
- Local Live Music (4 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (4 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (4 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (3 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- The World of Ideas (2 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Darryl James (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- Hedgemastermb (1 chatters)
- Silent Words (1 chatters)
- The Prophetic Hour (1 chatters)