SORT BY Relevancy
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes actor and model Jose Maysonet to #ConversationsLIVE to discuss his journey in front of the camera, what it's been like to bring a variety of characters to life and the project SONS OF GOD.
Max Scherzer and Jose Fernandez went head to head at the start, but the Washington Nationals and Miami Marlins were tied at 4-4 after nine before Jose Lobaton hit a sac fly to left-center to bring in the winning run. 5-4 Nats over the Fish in the nation's capital.
Jose returns with Julie discussing the militant seed of sexual misconduct of today societies. We are in times that are opening the door to the next decadent generation warned about in Revelation. No one can serve two masters. Now is the time to take sides of the one you serve!
Pass the Buck talking horses with Special Guests Trainer Jose Garoffalo and Jockey Ramon Moya
call in Live and talk horse racing with Buck and Travis!
714-816-4628 follow on twitter @passthebucksho
So. You lost your mortgage and 1/7 of your car betting that Viktor Postol would kneel before the awesome power of Lucas Matthysse. Don't blame us, man! We just talk here.
If you missed it, Postol actually broke Matthysse down over 10 rounds on HBO before taking him out with a right hand. Well, it also seems that Matthysse took the count after being knocked down rather than get up and face more punishment, but the result was surprising. Where do Postol and Matthysse go from here?
In the TV opener, Antonio Orozco won a fishy decision over Humberto Soto despite losing a point and appearing to lose the fight itself, in the eyes of many. Looks like Soto is still viable. How far will Orozco go?
On Showtime, Adrien Broner punished Khabib Allakhverdiev for 11 rounds before the latter was saved by the referee in the final round. Has Broner matured at all?
Opening up that broadcast, Edner Cherry gave Jose Pedraza a far tougher fight than two cards would indicate. possibly doing enough to earn a win. But... #Boxing.
James Foley of Bad Left Hook and The Fight City's Patrick Connor will have things to say about all of these fights. Yay.
This week's schedule is mostly devoid of big names, though there are a few televised cards that might be deceptively fun. After that, action picks up quickly and should be consistent for a while. In the meantime, check out TheFightCity.com for "Thrilla Week" - a full week dedicated to celebrating the anniversary of The Thrilla in Manila, and other great heavyweight fights.
Thanks for tuning in!
The Sports Hawks / October 4th
Brian Rojas, Tee Brooks and Will Hawkins discuss Boxing, DC Sports, MLB and NFL at 7pm ET / 4pm PT
* Adrian Broner v Khabib Allakhverdiev
* Jose Pedraza v Edner Cherry
* DC Sports team that you are most optimistic about for upcoming season (college or pro) (excluding Redskins / Nationals)
* Washington Nationals season wrap up
* TNF and Sunday in review
* Redskins game summary versus Eagles
* Next week’s match up with the Falcons
* How long do you think Kirk Cousins should be given to prove he should remain the starter of the Redskins
www.sportzaddix.com or 646-378-1303
Today's episode features to up and coming fighters both making big names for themselves, Erickson Lubin is a name you want to start remembering and Julius Jackson has the kind of power to make you remember him so tune in and enjoy.
Adrien Broner (30-2, 22 KOs) and Khabib Allakhverdiev (19-1, 9 KOs) fight for the WBA Super Lightweight World Championship, live on SHOWTIME (10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT) from U.S. Bank Arena.
In the SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING co-feature, undefeated IBF Junior Lightweight World Champion Jose Pedraza (20-0, 12 KOs) will defend his title against former world title challenger Edner Cherry (24-6-2, 19 KOs).
Just days ahead of his October 3 battle against Viktor "The Iceman" Postol (27-0, 11 KOs) for the vacant WBC World Super Lightweight Championship, Lucas "La Máquina" Matthysse (37-3, 34 KOs).
The co-main event fighter and former three-division world champion Humberto "La Zorrita" Soto (65-8-2, 35 KOs) of Los Mochis, Sinaloa, Mexico; and fighters featured on the non-televised undercard including former Lightweight World Title contender Mercito "No Mercy" Gesta (28-1-2, 16 KOs) and Los Angeles fan-favorite Nick Arce (4-0, 4 KOs).
In the co-main event on Oct. 3, Soto will take on undefeated contender Antonio "Relentless" Orozco (22-0, 15 KOs) of San Diego, Calif. in a career defining 10-round super lightweight showdown.
We will without a shadow of a doubt be taking live calls on air from you the voice of the people. Call 646-478-3068 to voice your opinion, Please consider leaving a review of the podcast on iTunes helps tremendously to raise the visibility of the podcast https://itun.es/us/oY7JJ.c
Sunday, October 4th, at 6PM ET/3PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents a special "Post Fight" edition of Ringside Report with Rodney Green and Joseph Herron!!
The "War a Week" team will analyze all four televised bouts on HBO and Showtime respectively to kick off this evening's 90 minute broadcast!!
- Adrien Broner TKO 12 over Khabib Allakhverdiev to win the vacant WBA Super Lightweight title
- Viktor Postol TKO 10 over Lucas Matthysse to win the vacant WBC Super Lightweight title
- Jose Pedraza SD 12 over Edner Cherry to hold the IBF 130 pound championship
- Antonio Orozco UD10 over Humberto Soto
- What does the future hold for all four combatants?
Rodney and Joseph will also give fight fans an update from Camp Golovkin and Camp Lemieux with 2 weeks remaining until their October 17th showdown at the world renowned MSG in NYC!!
- Sparring for Gennady Golovkin at Abel Sanchez's Summit Gym in Big Bear Lake, CA
- "Golden" advice in defeating Gennady Golovkin?
Tune in for another packed edition of "Ringside Report" with Rodney Green and Joseph Herron!!
Julius "The Chef" Jackson joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to discuss his IBF Eliminator PBC debut on October 6 in San Antonio,Texas against Jose Uzcategai.Jackson gives us an update on his training camp and what he has to do to defeat Uzcategai and move onto even bigger fights.The Chef also breaks down Gennady Golovkin vs David Lemieux which happens a week later and we get Julius' official prediction.
Special two-hour episode of the program all about TV. Our guests: Jose Marquez, co-writer/director of Reversion, a new made-for-TV movie getting theatrical release next week in NY and LA; animation series director Gabriel DeFrancesco (The Simpsons/Family Guy), out to launch his own toon--Chow Funn--via Kickstarter; Rovi strategy vice president Paul Statzcopoulos and Heroes Reborn e-book writer David Bishop.
Hosted by Marti Oakley & Debbie Dahmer
Hosted Marti Oakley
Guest: Bruce Wiseman
Bruce Wiseman is the U.S. President of the Citizens Commission on Human Rights. He has testified before bodies of both houses of the United States Congress, as well as state legislative and judicial bodies in Colorado, Arkansas, New Jersey, Tennessee, Pennsylvania and Florida. He has also testified before the Food and Drug Administration; the President’s Commission on Mental Health; the President’s Commission to Reform Special Education; and the National Institute of Mental Health’s Consensus Conference on ADHD. He has made more than 800 radio and television appearances including CNN, Fox National News, NBC’s Dateline and The Montel Williams show, and has been quoted in print media across the country, including The New York Times. He has a Master’s Degree, Summa Cum Laude, in American History from the California State University at San Jose, and is the former Chairman of the Department of History of John F. Kennedy University. Mr. Wiseman is the author of the compelling book, Psychiatry: The Ultimate Betrayal and for five years hosted the acclaimed, nationally syndicated radio show, Take America Back.
The show begins with Recap from the PBC on NBC entertaining Main Event that saw Deontay Wilder score a KO in the 11th over a tougher than expected Johann Duhaupus. Also, Recap from a spirited fight between Juan Fransisco Estrada and Hernan Marquez! Plus, Preview, Debate, & Predictions for the both Doubleheaders on the HBO and Showtime! On HBO Lucas Matthysse vs. Victor Postol and Juan Orozco vs. Humberto Soto! For Showtime it will be Adrien Broner and Khabib Allakhverdiev and Jose Pedraza vs. Edner Cherry! Other Topics For Discussion- FS-1 Recap and Preview other fights on the schedule. - Amir Khan vs. Pacquiao inching closer for Feb or April. -Quigg vs. Frampton probable for early next year. Plus, More Current Fight News! Follow on Twitter @RopeADopeRadio. Call 646-381-4990 Listen Live or Join The Roundtable! Your Voice Will Be Heard!
Join Host Live Chats
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (39 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (19 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (17 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (15 chatters)
- Prepper Chicks (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (12 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Elucidating Life (6 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (6 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (6 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (5 chatters)
- Father Teresa (4 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (3 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (3 chatters)
- DBR--DragonBallRadio (2 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Gonzo After Dark (2 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- Love Productions (2 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Roberts Revolution Radio (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- HRN (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Carl Richards Show (1 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Truth and Transformation (1 chatters)
- untouchable1stfamradio (1 chatters)