SORT BY Relevancy
Jon Gillespie, a native of St. Louis, MO. Having the good fortune of working with the legendary CHUCK BERRY while still in his teens. In later years he played all across the USA doing shows with Leon Patillo (Santana), Joe English (Paul McCartney), Phil Keagy, Dan Peek (America) and many other others.
The NFL today versus the NFL in the early years. A frank and facinating talk with one of the greatest NFL players of the 50's and 60's. The question begs to be answered.....is today's NFL football really football in it's purest form or has it been changed to satisfy the media and other interests.
Jon Arnett was the multiple recipient of the WJ Voit Memorial Trophy the as the outstanding football player on the Pacific Coast. Arnett was a Heisman candidate in his Senior year and won the Voit Trophy in both 1954 and 1955. Jon was a charter inductee into the USC Athletic Hall of Fame in 1994 and the College Football Hall of Fame in 2001 as a member of the USC Trojans.
He was a 5 time Pro Bowler and one time All-Pro with the Los Angeles Rams the from 1957–1963 and played withthe Chicago Bears from 1964 to 1966. He was known by the popular nickname of Jaguar Jon Arnett. Recently Jon was honored by induction into the Gridiron Greats Hall of Fame.
Many have gotten to know Jon Jon from the award-winning group Troop, but his love of music has been with him all his life. He makes his first appearance on Conversations LIVE to discuss his musical journey with host Cyrus Webb, what it was like to perform at this year's BET Awards, what he hopes fans learned about him and the group through TV One's UNSUNG episode and what inspired the cover of Luther Vandross' single NEVER TOO MUCH.
On Sunday October 19th at 8pm est,7pm cst and 5pm pst, join Joe and Albert as they welcome Jon Norris to the new Natures Talk Show. This show will primarily focus on biological treatment of Ich and preventative measures for hobbyists tanks. Jon has a degree in marine biology and knows the proper ways to deal with ich. Tune in at 8pm est, 7pm cst and 5pm pst.
Dolphin hunting has begun again in Japan. The world is and has been outraged due to the massive slaughter of dolphin beings in Taiji, Japan. Is this a necessary cultural practice? Do humans truly benefit from dolphin meat? What benefits do marine parks gain? In this segment of The Organic View Radio Show, host, June Stoyer talks to animal communicator, Jon Soeder, best-selling author of True Tails, about his exciting work with marine life and how people can get involved. Stay tuned! Today's show is brought to you by Eden Foods the most trusted name in certified organic clean food! Shop online at EdenFoods.com and enter the coupon code “ORGVIEW” when prompted during checkout to receive 20% OFF any regularly priced items (excluding cases). For other promotional offers, please visit TheOrganicView.com’s website.
Join Host Live Chats
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (9 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- Apollo Dark (6 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (6 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (5 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (5 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (5 chatters)
- Elisjah (4 chatters)
- Trek Talking (4 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (3 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (3 chatters)
- TPPCTV (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (2 chatters)
- Cyrus Webb Presents (2 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (1 chatters)
- Bucco Talk0 (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Faith In Action Radio (1 chatters)
- Dr Shane (1 chatters)
- Lukes Place Radio Show (1 chatters)
- TRUradio (1 chatters)
- siramediaradio (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (1 chatters)
- Prophet Dale C Hopson (0 chatters)
- nichele whitaker (0 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (0 chatters)
- AmYisraelchairadio (0 chatters)