SORT BY Relevancy
Join us on Wednesday, Aug. 28 at 1 p.m. when our guest on Record Talk Radio will be Bergen County Freeholder John Felice.
This is the second in a series of interviews with candidates running for county-wide office.
Felice, a River Edge Republican, is running for a second three-year term.
He served as a River Edge councilman from 2004-2008 and was elected to the Freeholder board in 2010. He currently serves as the board’s chairman pro tempore and on the health and human services committees.
Felice works for Roche Diagnostics, specializing in the sales of medical devices to hospitals in New York.
We’ll talk about the issues facing the freeholder board such as police consolidation and the future of Bergen Regional Medical Center.
If you have a question that you would like me to ask Felice, email your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us on Tuesday, Oct. 30 at 8:30 a.m. when our guest on Record Talk Radio will be Bergen County Freeholder John A. Felice. Felice is the vice-chairman of the freeholder board. He chairs the health services and parks committees. A former River Edge councilman, Felice grew up in Fair Lawn where his father Nicholas served in the State Assembly. He is an employee of Roche Diagnostics where he specializes in the sale of medical devices to New York City hospitals. Do you have a question you would
Join Host Live Chats
- BITEradio me (14 chatters)
- GR HealingFountain (8 chatters)
- The JEWEL Network (8 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- Red River Radio (7 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (7 chatters)
- firenreign (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Liberty Never Sleeps (1 chatters)
- PASTOR T SANCHEZ (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- BonnieGroessl (1 chatters)
- BucketofPucks (1 chatters)
- Van the Radio Man (1 chatters)