SORT BY Relevancy
On Women of Wisdom today, Best Selling Author, Win Kelly Charles welcomes Author, Speaker and Marketing Coach, Joe Nicassio. He is the creator of the Employee Escape Plan, which is also a great book! www.employeeescapeplan.com to help YOU escape from the monotony of the job you don’t like to the freedom of starting your OWN thriving business! This is THE program for each and every one out there who believed that is was only education that would get where you wanted to go, so make sure you are tuned in to listen to Joe Nicassio! And be sure to visit www.wincharles.com to learn more about your host. FOLLOW this program www.blogtalkradio.com/wcawomanwithcp
How to be happier regardless of what life throws you is the expertise you’ll take away from our speaker. You’ll hear about the science and art of happiness as it relates to every facet of your life. With a Ph.D. in psychology, Master’s in physical therapy and the author of the bestselling book Better Thank Perfect: 7 Strategies to Crush Your Inner Critic and Create a Life you Love she takes research findings and turns them into ways to be happier, healthier and more successful. When she’s not being interviewed by The Today Show, Dr. Oz or Wall Street Journal, she’s consulting with individuals and companies to grown positivity, productivity and profits. Shaquille O’Neal calls Dr. Elizabeth Lombardo his “Head coach for happiness”.
Joe Tatta is a physical therapist and nutrition expert. He is co-founder of Premier Physical Therapy & Wellness, one of the largest outpatient physical therapy providers in the New York Tri-State area. A licensed Physical Therapist and board certified in orthopedics from the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties and a certified hand therapists from the American Society of Hand Therapists. His also certified in Nutrition for Fitness from the International Sports Sciences Association and trained extensively at the Clinical Nutrition Certification Board. His professional experience providing physical therapy services encompasses everyone from professional dancers and athletes to baby boomers. His greatest success stems from the growth of his physical therapy practice and, the thousands of clients it heals annually. Also an athlete, gymnast, Joe has a lifelong love of sports, fitness, physical therapy, and giving back to others.Visit: http://www.joetatta.com
Urban Legend Brewing Company
1115 Zygmunt Cir, Westmont, Illinois 60559.
Two best collide as the best nine man team in Chicago's history the Chicago Chaos GFL transition to eleven man football and will take on Chicago's best ever minor league team the Chicago Thunder Football Club. Come join these two power houses for a night of drinks served up by another Chicago's best Urban Legend Brewing Company and food will be served by Nancy's Pizza Company.
The Steve and Joe Show will be on hand to interview players from both sides and more.
The third class of the Chicago Thunder Hall of Fame will be announced.
The 10 dollar ticket will get you two raffle tickets -includes 2 raffle tickets. We will be raffling off Thunder Season tickets, 2 Chicago White Sox Tickets
Jonny Bowden, PhD, CNS, also known as “The Nutrition Myth Buster” ™ is a nationally known board-certified nutritionist and expert on diet and weight loss. He has appeared on the Dr. Oz Show, Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, and CBS as an expert on nutrition has contributed to articles in The New York Times, Forbes, The Daily Beast, The Huffington Post, Vanity Fair Online, Men’s Heath, Prevention, and dozens of other print and online publications. Dr. Jonny is the author of 14 books including The 150 Healthiest Foods on Earth, Living Low Carb (now in its fourth edition), and is the co-author, with cardiologist Stephen Sinatra, of the controversial best-seller, “The Great Cholesterol Myth: Why Lowering Your Cholesterol Won’t Prevent Heart Disease and the Statin-Free Plan that Will”. His latest book, Smart Fat: Eat More Fat, Lose More Weight, Get More Healthy-- written with PBS star Steven Masley, MD--- will be published by Harper Collins in the spring of 2016. Follow him @jonnybowden and visit him at www.jonnybowden.com
I'm Joe Tatta, licensed physical therapist and nutrition expert and the co-founder of Premier Physical Therapy & Wellness, one of the largest outpatient physical therapy providers in the New York Tri-State area, serving everyone from professional dancers and athletes to baby boomers. I’m also an active lecturer and mentor to health and fitness professionals on all subjects pertaining to health, fitness and wellness. I’ve helped tens of thousands of people just like you to transform their health and live a more vitalized life, and I’m on a mission to reach over 20 million people by 2020. Visit: http://www.joetatta.com
Host: Bill Black.
Joe Nicassio discusses positions in the marketplace, reverse engineering, and building a foundation to make your company unique.
Audio library: www.ExitCoachRadio.com.
Check out all of our episodes on iTunes!
You were "madly in love" but now it's over. At least it seems to be over. Whether you ended it or the other person did, you continue to struggle with intense emotions. Why are they still there? How long will they last? How can you get past them? When will you stop hurting? Love, Sex, & Relationship expert Joe Beam answers these questions with real life stories as well as the latest scientific findings.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (320 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (47 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (25 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (23 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (22 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (17 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (16 chatters)
- BeverlyD (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (14 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (11 chatters)
- AACONS (10 chatters)
- Father Teresa (9 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (8 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- The 110 Nation Sports SHow (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (6 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (6 chatters)
- InThePaint (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- Talk2Q (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- DymondsRadio Live (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- Love Productions (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- Reach Out America (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- Trashy Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (2 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- Ask Kendra (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- GANGSTERS SPORTS (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Exchange (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SANA VOICES (1 chatters)
- Sportsology (1 chatters)
- Revival is Here Church (1 chatters)
- Living Off The Grid Radio (0 chatters)