SORT BY Relevancy
in Real Estate
Westhill Consulting Career & Employment out of Australia has many more tips and warnings about working in Southeast Asia.
1. What are the benefits of working abroad?
There are so many its hard to only pick a few! If you study or specialize in a foreign language, an obvious benefit of working abroad is immersion into your target language. You’ll also be fully experiencing a new culture, which typically proves both challenging and rewarding. Professionally speaking, employers find candidates with extended experience abroad attractive, as it showcases an individual’s understanding of the global economy. Working in a multi-cultural office often means developing advanced intercultural and interpersonal skills. You could test out the experience of working abroad by taking a working holiday - see our article: 10 Paycations: how to make money on holiday - but you’ll never know the benefits unless you take the leap of faith and try to work abroad - go for it!
2. What types of jobs are on offer for those looking to work overseas?
The most common job pursued abroad is teaching English. Those who speak English as a native language find that their skills and expertise are in high demand in a range of (often well paying) locations.
For more information:
Todays topics include:
Latest work at home jobs from Rat Race Rebellion - Latest work at home jobs from Rat Race Rebellion includes Apple Technical Advisor, Customer Care Reps for Convergys, Apsire, Arise, and Sitel.
Convergys - Customer Care Rep - (Sorry guys, looks like the seasonal openings are wrapped up by the end of my broadcast for the Amazon Seasonal position. However, if you are looking for full time work, there is still a chance you may be placed on the Amazon Project from Convergys. Fill out the application for the Customer Rep position and ask the recruiter when they call if the Amazon project is still available.
Funding Coordinator for company located in Long Island, NY - If you live in the New York City or Long Island area of New York State, there is a full time opportunity for a Funding Coordinator for a Long Island based company. Company is looking to hire Funding Coordinators to help deal with the influx of leads they have coming in. Located Rockville Center, Long Island, NY (commutable by train). They advertise on the internet send out mailers, etc and spend real money on marketing. No cold calls here, each call is to someone who filled out an application.
The company offer a salary as well as commission. Also included are full benefits and a 401k + 3% match starting from day 1. Base salary is 30-35k + commission - could make six figures***If interested, please contact Lisa Mogilner at Dynamic Associates at 212 629 8655.
Tuesdays are all about building a brotherhood. Today's Topic is JOBS, JOBS JOBS JOBS. WE are asking all business owners to participate. We are looking for any Job opportunities for young men from 18 to 30 years old...If you are able to forward information regarding Jobs you are welcome to call in. Call in at 347-826-9457 to listen and press #1 if you want to speak to the Host.You can Join us at blogtalkradio.com/itsrealtalklive or Call (347) 826-9457 So come join us today at 6pm
Self Employment takes first, a passion for what you are doing. Many days you will do what you do without pay. The passion you have has to keep you going day to day.
You need start up support
You need financial support, for on-going supplies, equipment, services
Emotional support, branding, image building, networking
A business center, to do the work
A business location when meeting with potential customers is necessary.
Your first paying customer
This show will highlight my Subject Tracer titled Employment Resources and available directly from the Virtual Private Library. The Employment Resources Subject Tracer™ will keep you on the latest path to maintain employment sources or give you the required guidance you need to stay at the leading edge of employment resources, sources and sites available over the Internet. We will also be reviewing the latest happenings from my blog during the last week. We will also discussing my latest freely available Awareness Watch Newsletter V12N3 March 2014 featuring Business Intelligence Online Resources 2014 and my freely available March 2014 Zillman Column highlighting Green Resources and Files on the Internet 2014. You may call in to ask your questions at (718)508-9839. The show is live and thirty minutes in length starting at 2:00pm EST on Saturday, March 29, 2014 and then archived for easy review and access. Listen, Call and Enjoy!!
Should your teen have to work over the summer at something more than a tan? Join About.com parenting experts Terri Mauro (Parenting Special Needs), Amy Morin (Parenting Teens), LIsa Jo Rudy (Autism), and Kathy Ceceri (Homeschooling) as we talk about our experiences with summer jobs and how to find the right one for your teen.
David Bego comments on the recent jobs report suggesting that instead of lobbing bombs, the President uses flowery and misleading rhetoric to achieve the destruction of the nation’s work force and economy through open borders and the ACA! He says that the jobs report failed to identify that the net 288,000 jobs consists of approximately 500,000 full-time jobs lost and replaced by 788,000 part-time jobs, realistically providing less take home pay for employees and failing to qualify them for the mandates of employer-provided health care insurance. Thank you Affordable Care Act (ACA)! Tune in to hear more!
Have you had your healthy dose of reality lately?
There are always at least two sides to every story. Have you ever wondered how someone, who saw the same thing you did, walked away telling a vastly different story? Which version was correct? Which one was the REAL story? Actually, both are! It’s just a matter of perspective.
Joe takes the issues… especially the controversial issues (politics, prejudice, religion, illegal immigration)… and brings in people from different sides to share their viewpoint. This is definitely not a fluff piece. And while no one is attacked, the questions are hard-hitting.
But the conversation is always respectful and you’re sure to learn something new, even if you don’t agree!
If you’ve always wondered how the “other side” thinks and how they’ve arrived at their “stand”, then this is the show for you!
It’s not the right side, it’s not the wrong side, but the REAL side of the issues!
Chicago, Children, Jobs that's my focus today on Building a Brotherhood . Join me at 6pm Eastern today on www.blogtalkradio.com/itsrealtalklive
Or Call in at 3478269457 . Call in with your solutions.
Claire Bloom, Founder and Director of End 68 Hours of Hunger joins us to discuss how her wonderful organization is working to end childhood hunger one school at a time. Claire is a returning guest, during her first appearance we drilled down into the details of what her organization does. To hear an archived version of the first show please click here.
On tonight's show we will work outward to discuss her program from a bigger perspective. We will also ask her how she has inspired so many volunteers, businesses and government entities to work together for this great cause. To join the conversation please call (347) 850-8907.
Hosted by David Levins
Apploi’s CEO Adam Lewis Stops HR Latte to Tell Us about Apploi and #Million4Christmas
CEO of Apploi, Adam Lewis visits with Rayanne and talks about their mobile app and their very real and very ambitious campaign to make a difference to one million lives.
Apploi is taking a mobile first approach to the job application and employment branding process – Among 1,500 orgnanizations, those getting on board include Oakley, Starbucks, UHaul, Massage Envy, etc...
You won't want to miss this conversation about mobile job search today & how tech is continually changing the world of work and what you can do to get involved with the Million4Christmas Project.
HR Latte is a fast-paced, quick hit show and we promise a thoughtful conversation with innovator Adam Lewis.
Follow the action on Twitter
In this episode, we will be speaking with Josh Tolan, the CEO of Spark Hire (www.sparkhire.com).
Launched in 2012, Spark Hire was developed to end frustrations with the traditional online market. Spark Hire provides a new way for job seekers and consultants to present themselves more completely to companies. By coupling innovative video technologies with traditional online job board features, Spark Hire revolutionaizes the application, screening and interviewing process for job seekers, consultants and companies.
We will be discussing various aspects of Spark Hire's genesis including, but not limited to, its inspiration, the development process, and lessons learned. We will ask Josh to provide his thoughts on the the startup process now that Spark Hire has launched.
For those looking for employment as an employee or consultant, we will ask Josh to explain how Spark Hire can be used to facilitate the job search and tap into the cutting edge of hiring.
A Kind Voice on employment opportunity and innovation
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (83 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (42 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (27 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (25 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (19 chatters)
- The Portal (18 chatters)
- in5d (13 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Body of Christ (10 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (8 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (8 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (7 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (7 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (7 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (7 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (5 chatters)
- drkate (5 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (5 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (4 chatters)
- the klicious show (4 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- URBAN CONTROVERSY RADIO SHOW (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (3 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Move to Amend (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (3 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (3 chatters)
- eDraft Sports Radio (3 chatters)
- EFT Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- RadicalFaithMin (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (1 chatters)
- War Cry2 (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Live with Shirley (1 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- Packers Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network2 (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- Be Not Deceived Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- Golf Talk Live (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Disasterpiece Theater (1 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (0 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (0 chatters)