SORT BY Relevancy
The Government Shutdown has finally come to an end. The country is dealing now with over 20 Billion dollars of damage to the economy though. Hundreds of thousands of jobs that should have been created during that time frame were not. The loss of jobs hit many different categories and industries. Join Flex Hour Jobs as we talk about the many facets of job losses during the Governement Shutdown.
The Recent Fiftieth Anniversary of the March on Washington has many of us asking if our world has changed so much?
We are all still so much in need of jobs and freedom. Why is there so much economic disenchantment in the world today and what are the reasons for it ? What is it's effect on jobs?
Some university professors are going as far to say that the science behind the heat waves and weather has prodcued much of the discontent and violence in the world.
But what is this economic disechantment doing to our citizens, our cities, our states, and our families? Cities are going bankrupt and people are still out of jobs everywhere. If the country is changing so much then what is it going to do to our younger generation?
Join Flex Hour Jobs as we discuss where we are in 2013 and what impact economic disenchantment can have on ourselves and our communities.
Tuesdays are all about building a brotherhood. Today's Topic is JOBS, JOBS JOBS JOBS. WE are asking all business owners to participate. We are looking for any Job opportunities for young men from 18 to 30 years old...If you are able to forward information regarding Jobs you are welcome to call in. Call in at 347-826-9457 to listen and press #1 if you want to speak to the Host.You can Join us at blogtalkradio.com/itsrealtalklive or Call (347) 826-9457 So come join us today at 6pm
Voters were recently polled at the end of August showing that 6.7 million americans now hold down multiple jobs. Americans are trying to get as much work as they can and Jobs are the primary focus of the election. Election matters are a delicate subject, but we all have to understand what is at stake here and what’s at risk if we don’t all get out and vote this November on the issues. Since Jobs are what we are all talking about and surely the prime topic of discussio
Finding a Job that meets your needs as a Mom and a Woman, can be challenging. The US is the only industrialized country without any requirement that employers provide Family Leave, or Flexible Hours.
When the reality is that 40% of children are now born to unmarried women, it has made combining work and family virtually impossible. Luckily there are many companies who do hire virtual workers at professional salaries. "Work from Anywhere Jobs" are on the rise and we value those employers who hire for them.
Join Flex Hour Jobs as we discuss Job which are great for Stay at Home Moms.
Most of us resent being tied to our Jobs at the expense of having a family life. We know we could do great work if we had the ability to control our schedules and be able to work our family needs into the day as well.
Work-Life Balance is fast becoming a key tool for employee retention. With an increasing number of Baby Boomers and Stay at Home Moms looking for work, offering flexibility in work schedules allows companies to hire and retain the best and the brightest.
Companies are allowing more part time job scheduling and often full time scheduling that also allows for substantial time off when needed. Flexible work can take on many forms. Options include: telecommuting from home some or all of the work week, project work, temp or seasonal work, job sharing, flexible start and end times,working from home one or more days a week, compressed work weeks, and a host of other options. The most common flex scheduling is work that accomodates doctor appointments or school visits.
With this session of Flex Hour Jobs Blog Talk Radio, we will discuss the movement toward Flexibility in the Workplace and what to consider when looking for a job that is flexible in nature.
Tune in to hear about the exciting career opportunities our employer partners have available specifically for active duty, guard/reservists, veterans, and military spouses. Each week we will field calls regarding employment questions, and we will also have one of our employer partners available to answer questions and to provide information on the jobs they have available.
We are thrilled to welcome Andrew Barnes from Wells Fargo in this week's show. Andrew works in the military recruiting program for Wells Fargo and is a veteran himself. He also heads up Wells' cell phones for soldiers program. Be sure to tune in to learn about the jobs available for veterans and military spouses at Wells Fargo, and to ask Andrew questions.
We welcome all to join us and hope you enjoy the show
Veteran Recruiting Services
Should your teen have to work over the summer at something more than a tan? Join About.com parenting experts Terri Mauro (Parenting Special Needs), Amy Morin (Parenting Teens), LIsa Jo Rudy (Autism), and Kathy Ceceri (Homeschooling) as we talk about our experiences with summer jobs and how to find the right one for your teen.
Join Flex Hour Jobs as we discuss the middle class of America and whether it is falling into the working poor of America. From six figures to the poverty line? How do we recover? Flex Hour Jobs discusses how the economy has impacted jobs available and the working class seeking them. Join us today at Flex Hour Jobs as we discuss on Blog Talk Radio.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (482 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (51 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (29 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (15 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (13 chatters)
- GodKiller (13 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (12 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (10 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- SURN Host (8 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Comic Booked (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (4 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- The World Transformed (3 chatters)
- Love Productions (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- churchfolk (2 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Iconici Radio MMA (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- WoT Radio0 (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- Minister Derrick (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- RHeart (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Beyond Abuse Radio (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)