SORT BY Relevancy
Faaantastic! FDN Support Talk Radio is here for you to get information that matters most! Get together with Reed Davis, FDN Mentors and Special Guests. Submit questions ahead of time, or better yet, call in live and join in the discussion. This is your chance to pick what's left of Reed's brain to improve your understanding of lab interpretations, case management challenges, and business issues you may be facing.
Join us for this SPECIAL SUPERBOWL 50 PREGAME EDITION of The War Room, as we'll tailgate with you and get you ready for Superbowl 50 between the Carolina Panthers and the Denver Broncos! We'll analyze the game and add on any new storylines that we didn't get to in Thursday's show. We'll also lock in our predictions, just in case any of us has had a change of heart. We'd love to hear YOUR opinions on the game as well, so be sure to tune in, tailgate with us, and call in to join the conversation. If you LOVE NFL football and if you LOVE Superbowl Sunday, you DON'T wanna miss this show!
"This portion of the revolution will not be televised, but EVERYBODY can listen."
Don't miss it!!!
Thursday, February 4th, at 10PM ET/7PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special, in-depth analysis of the upcoming May 7th, HBO PPV event featuring Canelo Alvarez vs. Amir Khan, with three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Kicking off this evening's 90 minute program, the prolific fight strategist will dissect the controversial May 7th pairing, while examining the strengths and weaknesses of both combatants!!
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- Gogue's prediction
- Will this enhance or diminish the highly anticipated match-up between Canelo and Golovkin?
- Does Amir Khan have a chance to pull off the massive upset on May 7th?
Join us for an special Thursday night edition of "War a Week Radio" with three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Super Bowl 50 is upon us, so join us this week for out 6th annual Super Bowl Special!
We will discuss everything related to the big game between the Carolina Panthers and the Denver Broncos. We'll give you stories, picks, analysis, and much more.
We'll aslo hear from Fred Perdue for a recap on National Signing Day in college football.
This portion of the revolution will not be televised, but EVERYBODY can listen."
Don't miss it!!!
Monday, February 1st, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Krusher vs. S.O.G." edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame legend Don Chargin and three decade fight trainer James Gogue, with special guest host Rodney Green!!
Kicking off this evening's show, "the most knowledgeable man in boxing" will share his thoughts on this past Saturday night's event in Montreal, Canada, as well as the future of 175 pound kingpin Sergey Kovalev and the talented Light Heavyweight division!!
- How would Kovalev vs. Stevenson fare on a PPV platform?
- Is Kovalev vs. Ward an HBO PPV bout? How does HBO nurture and build this match-up?
"The Don" of boxing will also expound on the latest news of PBC and Al Haymon's financial rumors!!
- How did PBC go through $440 million in just ten months of operation?
- Does this affect the ongoing lawsuits against Haymon and company?
- Could Haymon's biggest clients begin to "jump ship" in 2016?
- How does this affect the other primary promoters, Golden Boy, Top Rank, Etc...the overall health of the sport?
At the 30 minute mark, three decade fight trainer James Gogue will analyze the projected Fall match-up between Sergey Kovalev and Andre Ward!!
- Can Ward take Kovalev's power? Will Sergey be able to land any clean shots on Ward?
- Strengths and Weaknesses of both fighters
- Keys to Victory
- Gogue prediction
Join us for another all-new edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame boxing legend and three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Welcome Christa Orecchio!
Intro to Gut Thrive program
Christa's philosophy behind healing the gut from a genetic perspective
Step 1 - Slash inflammation
Step 2 - Pathogen purge and the antiquated approach to addressing pathogens and imbalances in the microbiome
Step 3 - Reseeding with good bacteria and the specific bacterial strains that Christa recommends
Step 4 - Restoration of stomach acid
Details for the webinar this Wednesday, 2/3
Wednesday, January 27th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Kovalev/kPascal" edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame matchmaker and promoter Don Chargin, and three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Kicking off this evening's program, "The Don" will talk about the future of PBC and what this could mean for all of its fighters!!
- What are they doing wrong?
- Is Showtime Sports making a mistake by working with Haymon again?
- Is Al trying to maneuver his fighters back to HBO?
Mr. Chargin will also discuss why the traditional business models in boxing are time tested and proven effective!!
- The local and regional angle
- The importance of selling tickets
At the 30 minute mark of the program, three decade fight trainer James Gogue will analyze this weekend's main event on HBO, Sergey Kovalev vs. Jean Pascal!!
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- The Gogue Prediction
The Gogue will also look at the careers of the big winners and losers of this past Saturday's fight card from Los Angeles, CA!!
- Garcia UD12 over Guerrero
- Vasquez TKO6 over Martinez
- Breazeale TKO5 over Mansour
Join us for another all-new edition of "The Sweet Science" with Don Chargin and James Gogue!!
Thursday, January 14th, 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Hardcore" edition of "Ringside Report", featuring Heavyweight contender Amir Mansour (22-1-1, 16 KOs)!!
In this intimate conversation with ring analyst Rodney Green, the 43 year old puncher from Delaware will discuss his future in the red-hot Heavyweight division, as well as his preparation for next Saturday's 10-round special attraction against former Olympian Dominic Breazeale (16-0, 14 KOs). The highly anticipated contest is slated to take place at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, and will be televised live, Saturday, January 23rd, on FOX with a start time of 8PM ET/5PM PT!!
The Hard punching Heavyweight will also discuss his most recent outing in the ring, which resulted in a controversial "split draw" against undefeated prospect Gerald Washington in October of 2015.
Also,as one of boxing's most active ambassadors, Amir will expound on his charity work through "Big Cats Last Round Foundation, Inc", located in Newark, Delaware.
Join us for this special presentation, featuring Heavyweight Amir Mansour!!
Intro: Reed discussing the FDN philosophy/paradigm and what sets us apart from other
4:30 Talk about upcomoing new FDN material and video tutorials
6:15 – 14:30 Reed continues to discuss trouble-shooting & doubling down on DRESS;
Brandon announces graduates
15:00 – Question: How do you go about weaning off PPI’s with supplements to increase stomach acid?
(already ruled out Hpylori).
Reed: Reed discusses weaning clients off of PPIs and why stomach acid is so important to our health and
29:00 – Live Question: Can Reed speak to hyper-parathyroidism
Reed: discusses parathyroid function and its role on calcium in the blood/bones. Speaks to how the
process of FDN reduces metabolic chaos regardless of the client’s “diagnosis”.
47:30 – Question: I have a client with a total cortisol of 9.5 for the whole day. I mentioned that he might want to
get tested for Addison’s since that was what the FDN program suggests. He doesn’t seem to have the other typical symptoms of Addison’s other than the low cortisol. Reed shares that he has seen Addison’s maybe twice in the last 15 years – it is very rare.
54:30 – Question from caller. How does the cyclical drop of progesterone before menses set off the
inflammatory cascade that triggers migraines.
Reed: Does it matter? The solution is to balance the contributors to MC and work non-specifically w/ FDN protocols.
Let’s say that there is a mother who has a child by a man but they split. The woman has 1 more kid by another man and she splits with him as well. The first man pays his child support and more but the second man is a deadbeat. So the woman starts using the first father’s support check to cover her other child. So when the first father finds out that his child support is not all going to his child; would he be wrong to confront the mother and would the mother be wrong to defend her actions.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (74 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (18 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (17 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (8 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (7 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (5 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (5 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (5 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (3 chatters)
- Vaughn J (3 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (3 chatters)
- Writers Life Chats (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (2 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- Resolution Radio (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (2 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (2 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Bellesprit Radio Show (1 chatters)
- AMStyles247 (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Mystique Productions (1 chatters)
- NextPhaze Radio (1 chatters)
- NormatNite (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- The Anointed Words (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The George Wilder Jr Show (1 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- Spirit Of A Dove Entrepreneurs (0 chatters)