SORT BY Relevancy
There are a lot of words the Bible uses that people today have no idea what they mean. Try this experiment: ask ten non-Christian friends what the word "gospel" means. Tell them, "I don't mean the music; I mean the message the the music celebrates. What's the message?" Changes are, they won't be able to tell you. But some words, everyone seems to know what they mean. Take the word "scapegoat" for example. Yet most people don't know the origin of the word. It's a Jewish concept, and it was first used to mean a literal goat that was executed in place of guilty people. Tonight we'll talk about its origins, on "Jewish Roots", an Internet pod-cast live talk radio show. Your host, Rev. Rick Anderson, each Thursday night 9:30 pm, EST. To call with a question or comment: 347-324-5759.
Article 4 of the Palestinian Authority constitution says that Sharia law is the main source of legislation. In fact, Muslim countries proudly call themselves "Islamic" and even actviely discriminate against non-Muslims. But in Israel, which is not even governed by Halacha i.e. Jewish law, [case in point, secular Jews are allowed and overwelming do drive on Shabbat], people get offended with the idea of Israel being a "Jewish state". Case in point is the new Jewish state law and the fear mongering from the anti-Israel far left. But the question remains: Why are people so offended at Israel being a "Jewish" state? Tune in, as I will give you the reasons as to why this is so.
The 3rd episode of Arnold Leese's 1938 work on Jewish Ritual Murder
The Bull Beatus Andreas of Pope Benedict XIV
The Jews and their lies by DR. Martin Luther pdf
Good evening loyal fans and welcome to another installment of The Rebellious Rev and the Doc. We may not be talking about witches tonighht, but we will be talking about actors and actresses, singers and Hollywood types, who have changed their names and are of the Jewish faith. One might ask, why? So do the Doc and the Rebellious Rev. Call us at 646-595-3275 and let's discuss this issue. Discussions are always better with a nice cup of hot caffee.
Dr. Brant Pitre uses the Hebrew Scriptures and Jewish tradition to frame the actions of Jesus at the Last Supper, and to provide a fresh look at the heart of Catholic practice--the Eucharist. By taking us back to the Jewish roots of our faith, Dr. Pitre gives us a powerful lens through wich to see anew the bread of the presence, the manna, the Last Supper, and ultimately the meaning of the Eucharist. Lighthouse Catholic Media
"The best historical explanation of the Eucharist I've ever heard!" John - Waco TX
Dr Chaps reports on the important issues:
* President Obama halts the shipment of Hellfire missiles to Israel, even while he sends $400 million to the Palestinian Authority.
* Exclusive interview with Bill Federer who explains the history of Jewish political activism in America that helped Israel.
Jeremy Pinsely is a good southern boy. Born in Tennessee and went to college in Georgia. He loves football and BBQ. All that's standard. Here's where it gets interesting........he's Jewish. Which led to some interesting exchanges from his friends growing up. He tells all to James, Benjy, and Supertramp (Aaron).
Follow @thebestofbs @jameslmattern @imaaronfriedman @JerBearPinsly and @standupnylabs.
Use promo code LUST at www.StandUpNY.com for 2-for-1 tickets to Stand Up NY.
Visit www.StandUpNYLabs.com to listen to all our other great podcasts.
The Handwriting On the Wall
Talk to 5 people on the street and ask them what the phrase "The Handwriting On the Wall" means. They'll have some idea because it's become part of American colloquialism. But ask them where its from or what the original context was, and they won't be able to tell you. This Thursday, we'll deal with what the phrase really means, and it's historic context when first spoken: when the prophet Daniel was summoned before the last Babylonian emperor Beshazzar, who was so frightened by what he saw that his knees knocked together convulsively. Tune in and take notes! Your host, Rev. Rick Anderson on Jewish Roots, each Thursday night 9:30 pm, at www.blogtalkradio.com/fougcrew. To call in with a question on comment: 347-324-5759.
This show is dedicated to finding and educating Ephraim. Who is Ephraim but the ten lost tribes as described in the Tanach. The question you must answer is: Are you Ephraim? Join us as we speak with Prophet Tom Deckard as he gives us key information about Ephraim today.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (473 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (34 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (17 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (16 chatters)
- Curious Times (14 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (13 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (13 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (12 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- ShadySykes (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (6 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- LCS (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- 65261 (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- zuadionzunno (0 chatters)