SORT BY Relevancy
Jesus and Penecost
Jesus - Luke 22
Jesus - The True Shepherd
Jesus and The 12 Apostles (His discples)
Jesus - Parables of the Lost
Luke 15: 1-32
Matt 9 - Jesus The Healer
Read Matt 9: 1-8 Jesus forgives and heals the paralytic
V 2 – Jesus saw the faith of those who bother him. Jesus forgives the man’s sins and after he told him to be of good cheer.
V 4 – Jesus always know the thoughts of others. He called them out about the evil in their hearts. Sins always starts in the heart first.
V6 the son of man has power on earth to forgive sins
Read Matt 9:18-26
V 22 – Woman’s faith made her whole
V 25 – the doubters were put out
Read Mark 5: 21-43
V 22 one of the rulers of the synagogue Jairus by name
V25 The woman had the issue of blood for 12 years
V27 She said if only I may touched his garment or hem
V 28 She already had her faith set that if she touched his garmet she would be healed
V 29 She felt her healing immediately
V 30 Jesus felt the power had gone from him
V 34 Jesus told her that her faith has made her whole
V 36 Jesus wanted Jairus not to lose doubt but only believe
V 40 Jesus only let the father, mother and those with him go in.
V 41 Jesus spoke the words Talitha cumi “little girl, I say to you Arise
V 42 the girl was 12 years old and they were all in great amazement
These accounts show that Jesus had/has power to forgive sins and that faith can be from one person or a group of ppl believing for a person’s healing. 12 represents authority and it is interesting that both the woman had that afflication for 12 years and the girl was 12 years old.
Jesus - Wise Men, Flight to Egypt and from Egypt to Nazareth
Read Matt 2: 1-12 Jesus and the Wise Men
- V 1– Wise Men came to Jerusalem
- V 3 – Herod and all Jerusalem were troubled
- V 6 - They seem to have forgotten about this prophecy in Micah 5:2-5
- V 7 – Herod was not aware of this and found out that he had already been born.
- V 11 – They came into the house so Jesus was not a baby at this point but a child. He was blessed with treasures (Gold, frankincense and myrrh).
Read Matt 2: 13-15 Flight into Egypt
- V 13 – an angel warned Joseph about king Herod’s plot to kill Jesus
- V 15 – Prophecy fulfilled again about Egypt – Hosea 11:1
Read Matt 2: 16-23 Massacre of the Innocent
- V 16 – The wise men never came back to Jerusalem to see Herod. Herod killed all the male children from 2 yrs old and under Bethlehem and all its districts
- V 18 – Now another prophecy was fulfilled again in Jere 31.15
Read Matt 2: 19-23 Home in Nazareth
- V 22 – Joseph was warned again about Herod’s son and took them to Galilee
- V 23 – they lived in Nazareth and fulfilled another prophecy in IS 11:1
- Read Matt 27: 32 - 44 Jesus on the Cross.
- There was one man that was selected to carry Jesus cross. This was a memorial that will never be erased.
- V35 Prophecy being fulfilled again in Ps 22 ( this book was written by David by he wrote about Jesus before he was born) He was stripped of his clothing which means he was naked on the cross and this is of very humiliating. Exposed before everyone shamed
- V39 – All of this was already written in Ps 22. So we must always remember that the new compliments to old. So we have to embrace the whole bible not just part of it. Let turn over to Ps 22: 6-8
- Read Matt 27: 45 – 56 Jesus Dies on the Cross
- V46 - Ps 22:1
- V51 – the veil was torn from top to bottom
- V 52 – the graves were open of the saints
- This proved who Jesus was and that HE WAS, IS AND ALWAYS THE SON OF GOD
- V54 – the un believers had to bear witness that Jesus is truly the Son of God
- Read Matt 27: 57 - 61 Jesus buried in Joseph tomb
- Jesus was given the correct burial. Women was still there supporting him even unto death.
- Read Matt 27:62 – 66 Pilate sets a Guard
- V 62 – events of the second day occurred with them having guards put in place to protect the tomb from his body being stolen by his disciples
- They wanted to prove that Jesus was not the Son of God but really set it up to have witnesses who would account what really happen with the tomb.
- Read Matt 28:1-8 Jesus on the Third Day.
- The Third Day Jesus has already risen.
- V2 – There was a great earthquake shook because the angel of the Lord came.
- V3 – He was a lightning angel because of his description
- V4 & V5 – the guards fainted but the women. THE ANGEL MUST HAE BEEN MASSIVE IN SIZE.
- V6 – The angel was also a messenger to announce that Jesus has RISEN. Look and see. Note – Jesus was already gone before the stone was rolled back.
- V7 – the angel of The Lord gave an instruction to the women to deliver to the disciples.
- Once again God used women to deliver a message to his disciples to help them believe and see what He told them had come to pass.
- Read Matt 28: 9-10 The women worship Jesus
- Jesus met them on their way to deliver the message. Jesus strengthen them to deliver the message and Jesus was the second confirmation to what the angel had given them to say…
- Read Matt 27: 11 - 15 Soldier paid to LIE about Jesus
- The Soldiers witnessed what happen but the chief priests and elders did not want what Jesus said to be true. So the lie is commonly told among the Jews…
- Read Matt 28: 16-20 Jesus Commission the disciples
- Jesus meets the eleven in Galilee
- V17 – It is amazing that you still had some that doubted even after Jesus was risen and appeared to them
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (33 chatters)
- MarlyBird (17 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (11 chatters)
- Love Law Character Development (4 chatters)
- Psychic Mia0899cs (3 chatters)
- Rev Lisa Giroux (2 chatters)
- Alzheimers Speaks Radio (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- Ahmenah Rayzz (1 chatters)
- ARC Studies (1 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (1 chatters)
- Chicken Whisperer (1 chatters)
- Cins Chat Corner (1 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (1 chatters)
- Cornerstone CU League (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Spiritual RockStar (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)