SORT BY Relevancy
Jesus and The 12 Apostles (His discples)
Jesus - Parables of the Lost
Luke 15: 1-32
Matt 9 - Jesus The Healer
Read Matt 9: 1-8 Jesus forgives and heals the paralytic
V 2 – Jesus saw the faith of those who bother him. Jesus forgives the man’s sins and after he told him to be of good cheer.
V 4 – Jesus always know the thoughts of others. He called them out about the evil in their hearts. Sins always starts in the heart first.
V6 the son of man has power on earth to forgive sins
Read Matt 9:18-26
V 22 – Woman’s faith made her whole
V 25 – the doubters were put out
Read Mark 5: 21-43
V 22 one of the rulers of the synagogue Jairus by name
V25 The woman had the issue of blood for 12 years
V27 She said if only I may touched his garment or hem
V 28 She already had her faith set that if she touched his garmet she would be healed
V 29 She felt her healing immediately
V 30 Jesus felt the power had gone from him
V 34 Jesus told her that her faith has made her whole
V 36 Jesus wanted Jairus not to lose doubt but only believe
V 40 Jesus only let the father, mother and those with him go in.
V 41 Jesus spoke the words Talitha cumi “little girl, I say to you Arise
V 42 the girl was 12 years old and they were all in great amazement
These accounts show that Jesus had/has power to forgive sins and that faith can be from one person or a group of ppl believing for a person’s healing. 12 represents authority and it is interesting that both the woman had that afflication for 12 years and the girl was 12 years old.
Jesus - Wise Men, Flight to Egypt and from Egypt to Nazareth
Read Matt 2: 1-12 Jesus and the Wise Men
- V 1– Wise Men came to Jerusalem
- V 3 – Herod and all Jerusalem were troubled
- V 6 - They seem to have forgotten about this prophecy in Micah 5:2-5
- V 7 – Herod was not aware of this and found out that he had already been born.
- V 11 – They came into the house so Jesus was not a baby at this point but a child. He was blessed with treasures (Gold, frankincense and myrrh).
Read Matt 2: 13-15 Flight into Egypt
- V 13 – an angel warned Joseph about king Herod’s plot to kill Jesus
- V 15 – Prophecy fulfilled again about Egypt – Hosea 11:1
Read Matt 2: 16-23 Massacre of the Innocent
- V 16 – The wise men never came back to Jerusalem to see Herod. Herod killed all the male children from 2 yrs old and under Bethlehem and all its districts
- V 18 – Now another prophecy was fulfilled again in Jere 31.15
Read Matt 2: 19-23 Home in Nazareth
- V 22 – Joseph was warned again about Herod’s son and took them to Galilee
- V 23 – they lived in Nazareth and fulfilled another prophecy in IS 11:1
- Read Matt 28:1-8 Jesus on the Third Day.
- The Third Day Jesus has already risen.
- V2 – There was a great earthquake shook because the angel of the Lord came.
- V3 – He was a lightning angel because of his description
- V4 & V5 – the guards fainted but the women. THE ANGEL MUST HAE BEEN MASSIVE IN SIZE.
- V6 – The angel was also a messenger to announce that Jesus has RISEN. Look and see. Note – Jesus was already gone before the stone was rolled back.
- V7 – the angel of The Lord gave an instruction to the women to deliver to the disciples.
- Once again God used women to deliver a message to his disciples to help them believe and see what He told them had come to pass.
- Read Matt 28: 9-10 The women worship Jesus
- Jesus met them on their way to deliver the message. Jesus strengthen them to deliver the message and Jesus was the second confirmation to what the angel had given them to say…
- Read Matt 27: 11 - 15 Soldier paid to LIE about Jesus
- The Soldiers witnessed what happen but the chief priests and elders did not want what Jesus said to be true. So the lie is commonly told among the Jews…
- Read Matt 28: 16-20 Jesus Commission the disciples
- Jesus meets the eleven in Galilee
- V17 – It is amazing that you still had some that doubted even after Jesus was risen and appeared to them
- Read Matt 27: 32 - 44 Jesus on the Cross.
- There was one man that was selected to carry Jesus cross. This was a memorial that will never be erased.
- V35 Prophecy being fulfilled again in Ps 22 ( this book was written by David by he wrote about Jesus before he was born) He was stripped of his clothing which means he was naked on the cross and this is of very humiliating. Exposed before everyone shamed
- V39 – All of this was already written in Ps 22. So we must always remember that the new compliments to old. So we have to embrace the whole bible not just part of it. Let turn over to Ps 22: 6-8
- Read Matt 27: 45 – 56 Jesus Dies on the Cross
- V46 - Ps 22:1
- V51 – the veil was torn from top to bottom
- V 52 – the graves were open of the saints
- This proved who Jesus was and that HE WAS, IS AND ALWAYS THE SON OF GOD
- V54 – the un believers had to bear witness that Jesus is truly the Son of God
- Read Matt 27: 57 - 61 Jesus buried in Joseph tomb
- Jesus was given the correct burial. Women was still there supporting him even unto death.
- Read Matt 27:62 – 66 Pilate sets a Guard
- V 62 – events of the second day occurred with them having guards put in place to protect the tomb from his body being stolen by his disciples
- They wanted to prove that Jesus was not the Son of God but really set it up to have witnesses who would account what really happen with the tomb.
Studying Matt 27:1-31
Study Matt 27 – Jesus – Jesus Handed over to Pilate, Judas Hangs himself,
- Read Matt 27: 1-2
- Read Matt 27: 3-10 Judas saw what happen to Jesus. It picked him and he became remorseful, went back to the priest and elders repented and returned the money. He was so grieved by what he had done that he hung himself. Peter was so grieved that he wept but did not kill himself.
- The priest knew it was blood money and fulfilled a prophecy in Zech11:12,13
- Read Matt 27: 11-14
- V 12 fulfills the prophesy in IS 53:7
- Read Matt 27:15-26 Jesus takes Barabbas place
- Jesus took our place so that we can be restored back to the Father
- Read Matt 27:27-31 Soldiers Mock Jesus
- Crown on thorns. He was truly bruised for your iniquities
Kingdom of Heaven
Study Matt 26 – Jesus – Predicts Peter’s Denial, Prayer in the Garden, Betrayal and Arrest in the Garden
-Read Matt 26: 31-35 Predict’s Peter’s Denial
-V 31 Jesus said all would be made to stumble. Bc He had to go to the cross
-V 35 All said that they would not deny Him.
-Read Matt 26:36-46 Prayer in The Garden
-Jesus had to pray and prepare himself before He went to the cross
-This was the hardest thing He had to do for us all
-He was under great stress but He was ready after praying 3 times.
-He went to God 3 times that not his will But God’s will be done in his life.
-There are times we have to tell God how we feel bc it is on our heart but we should always end it with God’s will being done in our lives bc he always knows what is best for us. When you are in a situation, you may feel like what you are doing or thinking is right at that moment but always be open for God to change your heart and mind at any time concerning what you are dealing with at that time.
-Read Matt 26: 47-56 Betrayal and Arrest
-Judas is revealed as the betrayer
-All the disciples fled. They had to in order for the scriptures to be fulfilled.
-There are times in our lives that we may feel alone in what we dealing with but remember that God is always right there with us as we walk thru all situations
-Many are the afflictions of the righteous but God delivers us out of them all.
Matt 26: 57 - 75 Jesus First Trial and Peter's Denies Jesus
- Read Matt 26: 57-68 Jesus on Trial with Sanhedrins
- V 58 Peter followed Jesus high priest courtyard
- V 60 They were trying to find false witnesses but could not find any that the time
- V 64 – reference Ps 110:1 and Dan 7:13
- V 67 – reference IS 50:6
- Read Matt 26:69 Peter denies Jesus 3 times
- V 70 Peter’s first denial
- V 72 Peter’s second denial
- V 74 Peter’s third denial and the cock crowed
- V 75 Peter remembered what Jesus said to him and he was deeply grieved
- Peter really believed that he would never betray Jesus, especially sense he was so close to Him but he did not know what he would do under pressure.
- Jesus already knew and He was preparing him for what he would do.
"Jesus gave them a deceptively simple, childlike prayer which has come to be known as
"THE LORD'S PRAYER!"
The prayer is recorded in Luke 11:2-4 and Matthew 6:9-13.
Matthew version highlights seven key parts:
for this study I am excited to tell you that I am using
THE "ROSE BIBLE BASICS" "THE LORD'S PRAYER, SECTION STUDY
Rarely do I use a reference, to this full extent, however I'm so blessed with it I wanted to share it with you all.
HOW GREAT IS THE LOVE THE FATHER HAS LAVISHED ON US,
THAT WE SHOULD BE CALLED THE " CHILDREN OF GOD" 1 John 3:1
KISSES FROM THE LORD HEALING MINISTRY TODAY. LAY IT ALL DOWN AT THE FEET OF JESUS.
EVANGELIST LACEY KAY GREEN CONTACT ME AT
www.laceykayministries.org. PAY PAL