SORT BY Relevancy
Professor Curry: The Death Touch
The "Death Touch" was seen back in the 70's by the late "Count Dante". Dr. Powell had a simialar technique. We'll discuss tonight the "Death Touch" in our open forum. Call in at 9pm: 646-716-6825 to listen in or contribute.....OUS!
Professor Curry: Multiple Attackers
Is it possible to defend against multiple attackers? This episode will cover what your chances are, and how to overcome a "Bad Situation".
Call in tonight at 9pm to join/ listen to our discussion. Call 646-716-6825
So glad to be back on this week!
We got recent news, updates and resources for you, plus:
What could be wrong with an adult publicly disclosing how he identifies?
Sharing some personal insight, Jerry Seinfeld recently revealed in an interview that he thinks he is probably on the spectrum. And the autism community reacted. The positive, welcoming responses came out in spades from many autistic advocates, while some complained that he is "too successful" to really be autistic. And it dodn't stop there.
Bath and Body Works has been a successful business, but is experiencing backlash after several of its stores reportedly told people with disabilities to get out, or were blocked from coming in at all.
We'll dish it out on all of this on today's show.
Thanks to our talented interns and volunteers for helping to keep our radio program going.
These are Sound Culture Slices that will air on WMLN-FM at Curry College
1. Born in Hungary, Les Muray developed an undying love for his father and his home country, which he expresses through Hungarian folk music and a rock opera with political overtones. He reveals the surprising connection between his favorite band - Crosby, Stills, and Nash - and Process Philosophy.
2. After being exposed to all kinds of music, Jordan Reed fell in love with dance music.He spends his time outside of class playing hockey and being a DJ. He found something mysterious about what attracts him to dance music.
3. Jennifer Balboni grew up in a musical family. She listened to classically trained musicians and soul artists, especially Ray Charles, whose music fills her with memories of her happy childhood and loving parents. The music of Seal also reminds her of the happiest, most hopeful times in her life. She reveals her special connection to Andrea Bocelli...
4. After learning at his high school graduation that life is a long and winding road filled with obstacles, Jerry Gibbs decided to never surrender as he started on his career in television. However, he also has a way to reach toward Heaven with the music of Coldplay.
5. As a child of the 70s, Larry Hartenian escaped the dysfunctional culture of America by visiting Germany and discovering his professional passion. He has religious experiences through music, despite being an atheist. He discovered a special relationship to German Industrial Music and Jazz.
6 Julian Bryson loved Latin music when he was in middle school, before Latin music became popular. When he was considering going to graduate school to become a choral composer, he heard an important song from the musical "Sunday in the Park with George" that helped him "Move On." He learned the power of choral music in a unique way at a concert featuring explosions...
JERRY HELLER DROPS BY TONITE ON 1ST FAM WEST RADIO listen live at www.blogtalkradio.com/theuntouchable1stfamradio
tune in tonite (8:00pm til 10:00pm eastern /Pcf.) call in (917)889-8297
Elder Todd Curry is a multifaceted leader in the body of Christ. Known for his service in the church and the community, his extremely heartfelt efforts have made an everlasting impact throughout this country and beyond. He is a dynamic preacher, prolific teacher, national youth coordinator, an award winning songwriter, and national recording artist.
Professor Curry: School Safety
Our children are off to school now. We expect them to come home safely, the way we send them out. How can we maximize that our children will remain safe, when we are not around to protect them? Call into our show tonight and share your thoughts, Thursday at 9pm: 646-716-6825
The Wrestling Lounge Welcome The Curry Kid to the show call in at 773-897-6289 press 1 to be in hosts view.
William "Jerry" Boykin and Kamal Saleem are our guests.
Tune into the audio world of Star Trek Fandom with Producer Jerry Stanford with Star Trek Valkyrie and Star Trek Ranger. We are aslo welcoming Michael Daily of Farragut Fest. Beam on up!!!
Duval County’s Supervisor of Elections, Jerry Holland, was elected into office in the 2005’s Special
Election. He is honored in having the opportunity to serve the citizens of Duval County for the last seven
years and re-elected in 2011 without opposition.
Throughout Supervisor Holland’s term in office, he has registered 64,415 students in Countywide Student
Voter Registration Drives held each school year. Supervisor Holland’s goal is to introduce students to the
electoral process to strengthen the foundation of our Democracy and to continue educating future
Supervisor Holland served as the 2002-2003 President of Jacksonville City Council during his first term on
the Council. Supervisor Holland earned his Master’s degree in Education and his Bachelor of Business
Administration in Transportation and Logistics form the University of North Florida.
Supervisor Holland and his wife, Beverly, have one son, Brian, married to Kylie and are proud
Professor Curry: "Block, Shock, Lock" Combat Acronym of DOC!
Dr. Powell used to say in class, "Block, Shock, Lock". These were repeated almost every class I went to. We'll discuss his approach to combat, and mental readiness in the face of Danger.
Call in tonight to participate in our group discussion, and/or to listen in. At 9pm Tonight, Call 646-716-6825.....OUS!