SORT BY Relevancy
Jeremy Breslau, writer and director of "1982," earned his MFA in screenwriting from USC. While there, in addition to writing and directing award-winning shorts, his screenplay, "Plague Season," was a semi-finalist in the Nicholl Competition. Based on his Nicholl script, Fox Searchlight signed Jeremy to a first-look deal and produced his next short, after which he created a successful web series for MTV’s AtomFilms. Currently, Jeremy is developing two features that will utilize the talents of the team behind "1982."
"1982' features a blocked novelist who reflects on a pivotal year in his life, when, as a precocious six-year-old, he struggled for the attention of his bickering parents.
Jeremy Seth Davis is founder of PressIQ. Each week on PressIQ Radio, he brings together the greatest business leaders, entrepreneurs, and investors to discuss the challenges they’ve overcome on their journey towards entrepreneurial success. Join our live talk show every week to discover how the best business leaders reach new heights.
Brad is a managing director at Foundry Group, a venture capital firm that invests in early stage software / Internet companies throughout the United States. He is also the co-founder of TechStars, a mentor-driven accelerator, author of several books and blogs, and a marathon runner.
Another great episode of the Charleston Comedy Podcast on the way this Wednesday. We will have comic guest Jeremy Essig who has regulary appeared on XM Radio and the Bob and Tom Show! Along with our guest we will check in with my co host Sam about Shocka Con, news headlines around the world, and pretty much whatever else we feel like doing. Be sure to to tune in live at 10 pm ET!! You can call the show at 347-308-8648! Thank you for supporting comedy and thank you for supporting the Podcast!
We caught up with Chef Jeremy Enfinger this past week on the Eat Y’all #FiringPintoFork segment on the Outdoors with Jake radio show to talk about his upcoming restaurant opening and his favorite wild game preparations. A truly knowledgable advocate for fresh, local ingredients, Chef Enfinger entertained and educated us while sharing his recipe for duck sausage.
Read more and get the recipe at eatyall.com
Join Host Live Chats
- T J Sotomayor (217 chatters)
- Ms Blue (49 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (28 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (27 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (22 chatters)
- Thirdphaseofmoon UFO Sightings (19 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (13 chatters)
- Ron Reck (8 chatters)
- Wake Da Fuq Up (7 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Dr Auset (4 chatters)
- Crankhouse Radio (3 chatters)
- ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- AngelBlueEyes (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- All Access Abdul (0 chatters)