SORT BY Relevancy
News reporter, mother of 5, Dolly McCarthy, is just a gal juggling her career, kids and laundry. In her spare time, she produces and hosts The Dolly McCarthy Show. Tune in Thursdays at 9:30 a.m. for the good news of the week, good guests and a good laugh! This week, guest include Kim McIves from the ALS Foundation and Marathon runner Chris Benyo who is running the New Jersey marathon all the while pushing his wife Denise in her wheelchair in the marathon. Together they are raising money and awareness to fight ALS. This heart-warming show is not to be missed!
“VacTruth.com was founded in 2009 by Jeffry John Aufderheide.
Jeffry was a rescue swimmer in the United States Navy and held a Top Secret clearance. In 2000, he was honorably discharged from the Navy and a year later started his family. In 2001 his first son, Brandon, was born. Twenty one vaccines later, his son stopped reaching his developmental milestones.
After extensively researching the vaccine literature, he discovered vaccine injuries happen frequently and parents are often feared into getting their child vaccinated.
Because parents are not given complete information by their doctors, his message and mission is to alert parents to investigate the information for themselves.
From Jenny Hatch: What has surprised me the most these past five or six years since I met Jeffry is how much he has done on VacTruth.com and social media to inform parents looking for good information. I have read many of his investigative reports and have been so impressed with his dedication to excellence in this field of health freedom and sovereignty. From his facebook wall, it is obvious, he is in the thick of it with a young family, but he continues to inspire with the amount of time and effort he has put into his work on the web.
Reporter, mother of 5, Dolly McCarthy, is just a gal juggling her career, kids and laudry. In her spare time, she hosts and produces The Dolly McCarthy Show. It's a good show with lots of good news, guests and at least one good laugh! This week on The Dolly McCarthy Show author Karen Wojick talks about her new book. Tune in to "the good show!"
News reporter, mother of 5, Dolly McCarthy, is just a gal juggling her career, kids and laundry. In her spare time, she produces and hosts a weekly show with good news, good guests and few good laughs. The Dolly McCarthy Show airs every week on Blogtalkradio, Touhyville Radio, Slam Internet Radio, 89.9 FM and 1530 AM WCKG. Tune in for "the good show!"
Musician and Activist Putu speaks and gives an update about the Ebola situation in West Africa, including the status of the Clinical Trials of Ebola Vaccines. He also shares insight on food relief efforts.
Jenny Hatch Radio is dedicated to Family Health Freedom for all of the parents and children living in our world. She is passionate about families having the choice to say no to current medical dogma in any area of health care, especially around vaccines, childbirth, and psychiatric care.
She is the mother to five children and blogs at www.JennyHatch.com
Reporter, volunteer and mother of 5, Dolly McCarthy, is just a gal juggling her career, kids and laundry! Every week she produces and hosts a talk show with good guests, good news and at least one good laugh! Tune in on Thursday mornings at 9:30 a.m. for a live show on www.blogtalkradio.com/TheDollyMcCarthyShow. If you missed that catch the good show on Touhyville.com, Slam Internet Radio, 89.9 FM and 1530 AM WCKG in Chicago. This week, Dolly chats with the son of the most violent mobster in Chicago. Frank Calabrese Jr. shares the gripping true story of how he worked with the FBI to put his own father behind bars and bring down one of the last great American crime families. His book is called Operation Family Secrets: How a Mobster's Son and the FBI Brought Down Chicago's Murderous Crime Family. Tune in!
Reporter and mother of 5, Dolly McCarthy, is just a gal juggling her career, kids and laundry! In her spare time, she produces and hosts the weekly radio show: The Dolly McCarthy Show. Tune in every week at 9:30 a.m. CST for the good show on Blog Talk Radio and various times during the week on Slam Internet Radio, Touhyville Radio, 89.9 FM and 1530 AM WCKG. Get all the good news of the week, listen to good guests and enjoy a good laugh!
News anchor, reporter & mother of 5, Dolly McCarthy, is juggling her career, kids and housework! When she's not buried in laundry, Dolly spends her "spare time" producing and hosting a weekly radio show with lots of good guests, good topics and at least one good laugh! Listen to her Thursday mornings at 9:30 a.m. CDT
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (474 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (60 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (58 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (26 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- Curious Times (13 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (13 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- New Edge Radio (12 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (8 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (7 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (6 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- ShadySykes (4 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (4 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (4 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (3 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (2 chatters)
- The Keno Trice Show (2 chatters)
- American Chaos (2 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Islamic House of Israel (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- Hooked On Hauntings Radio (2 chatters)
- Life Readings Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (1 chatters)
- Sports Talk with Benson (1 chatters)