SORT BY Relevancy
Anger management: 10 tips to tame your temper
Keeping your temper in check can be challenging. Use simple anger management tips — from taking a timeout to using "I" statements — to stay in control.
By Mayo Clinic Staff
Do you fume when someone cuts you off in traffic? Does your blood pressure rocket when your child refuses to cooperate? Anger is a normal and even healthy emotion — but it's important to deal with
Today on My Gospel Soul Radio.
Join in On the Conversation about Healthy Relationships. I will be sharing different pointers that will help you grow strong together!
Join Me Pastor J. for an Hour of Encouragement, Music, and more.
on the journey to our destiny there will be come ups and Let downs. We have to make sure that our trust remains in Jesus Christ. Dissappointment can be overwhelming but you have to fight and hold on to the fact that God Love us. God planted that dream in you. Now fight, press and hold on because it is surely going to come to past!
My Gospel Soul Breaking the Yoke of Bondage Through the Power of the Work of God.
He is with us! I want you to know that it is not about what it looks like or feels like. Our hope should always be in God. He walk with us through the Last year and Kep us! No different this year. Let start this year off with praise and Thanksgiving! Let beging this year with expectation!
Hebrews 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.
There is nothing wrong with a Love Check Every now and then. Sometimes we think we have it down pack. but things happen. Disappointments, heartbreaks, seperations, divorce, tramas, deciet etc. I can go on and on and on. But the truth is that we pick up some stuff along the way and we need to detox. The best way to cleanse is to open p the word of God!
Join me Today as I just take a walk through the Love Chapter
1 Corinthians 13
"Love is a strong Language, but hopefully it will wake us up!" says Joyce Meyer
I have learned that love can be a scary adventure. To forgive, to become vuneralble to experience someone else and to accept them without controlling the outcome. Just to allow it to exist in this day and time is rare. But through a good relationship with god we will learn Loves true meaning!
Today on My Gospel Soul:
The Lord make Clear his relationship with us! He makes known the lengths that he will go to Cover and Protect us!. We must learn How to Trust him!
Join Me Pastor J. as I share this wonderful passage with you on God's Divine Presence in Our Lives!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (71 chatters)
- The Appearance (40 chatters)
- Yada (37 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (33 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (22 chatters)
- John Baptist (17 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (11 chatters)
- HOV Radio (10 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (8 chatters)
- The Portal - Dorothy (8 chatters)
- Straitway (7 chatters)
- Kevincansee (6 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (6 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- Turning Up The Gospel Radio (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- The Talk Of Today (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Shirley Ann Network (1 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (1 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (1 chatters)
- Bread Of Life Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Bellesprit Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)