SORT BY Relevancy
I am Jenna Zoe the founder of healthy foods businesses Upcakes and Foods To Love. After struggling with candida and hormonal imbalances which gave me terrible acne and irregular periods throughout my late teens, I sought the help of a nutritionist who taught me the value of a good diet. Since then my mission has been to empower others to make the best choices for themselves but in an exciting & interesting way. http://www.foodstolove.co.uk Super Healthy Snacks and Treats by Jenna Zoe More than 60 easy recipes for energizing, delicious snacks free from gluten, dairy, refined sugar and eggs - See more at: http://www.foodstolove.co.uk/products/book/#sthash.BFHGwOWM.dpuf Based in the U.K., Geeta Sidhu-Robb is an award-winning entrepreneur, inspirational mentor and founder of Nosh Detox – a highly successful well-being company that delivers delicious, nutritionally balanced menus straight to customers’ doors. http://www.noshdetox.com/
Join Dr. Jenna and myself as we entertain the topic THYROID and YOU questions and solutions.
Sister Jenna, writer, speaker, founder and director of the Meditation Museum in Silver Spring, Maryland and the director of the Washington, DC branch of the Brahma Kumaris, joins host Michele Mattia on The Life’s Dash!
Sister Jenna’s wisdom, peace and compassion for humanity are expressed through the variety of initiatives she spearheads for youth, women, governments and communities.
Join Michele and Sister Jenna at 2pm ET for an inspired hour as they discuss her “America Meditating” initiative, methods and practices for a peaceful and peace filled consciousness, and the “Four Faces of Women”.
If you have a question for Michele or Sister Jenna, call the studio at 714.333.3349, email the show at Connect@MicheleMattia.com or post on Michele’s Life Design Facebook page.
Sister Jenna is an expert in the areas of fostering respect and understanding amongst religions, cultures, and nations; spirituality for health, peaceful life, promoting self-less service, ethical/moral values; world peace and human rights, and meditation.
In June 2012, under the guidance of Sister Jenna, the Meditation Museum of Silver Spring, Maryland, launched a nationwide initiative entitled, "America Meditating - Pause for Peace." This initiative encourages everyone across the nation to allow time during their day to pause for peace and reflect within. Please visit the website at www.meditationmuseum.org.
Join Wendy Silvers as she dialogues with Sister Jenna, leader of the Brahma Kumaris, about the America Meditating initiative.
For more information about Wendy Silvers and the Million Mamas Movement, send an email to email@example.com
Go to http://www.millionmamasmovement.org to sign up for the free Million Mamas Movement newsletter and gifts.
Thyroid Gland challenges ...what are the symptoms and solutions?
Join us at 6pm PST for a session with Dr. Jenna Cornell, holistic healer.
members of the Cosmosis Mentoring Centre
sponsored by Heart 2 Heart Coaching
in Self Help
Victoria Moran is the author of 11 books and is also an inspirational speaker, a certified holistic health counselor and director of the Main Street Vegan Academy. Her latest book is entitled, Main Street Vegan: Everything You Need to Know to Eat Healthfully and Live Compassionately in the Real World, written with the assistance of her daughter, a lifelong vegan. Among Victoria’s other titles are the best-selling Creating a Charmed Life and the plant-based weight-loss classic, The Love-Powered Diet. Cited by VegNews as one the Top 10 Contemporary Vegetarian Authors, Victoria has appeared on the Oprah Winfrey Show and hosted radio programs on Martha Stewart Living Radio. A lifelong Unity student, Victoria holds a degree in comparative religions. Her articles have appeared in publications including, Yoga Journal, Woman’s Day, Martha Stewart’s Whole Living, VegNews, and Vegetarian Times. Her work has been noted in USA Today, the Chicago Tribune, the Washington Post, Self, Elle, Glamour, Allure, and O, the Oprah Magazine. She was named Vegan of the Year 2012, sharing that honor with male counterpart Dr. Michael Greger.
Jenna Knight is an ADHD Coach and founder of Never Defeated Coaching. She holds a Bachelors of Science in Urban Studies from Worcester State University and a Certificate in Human Services from Quinsigamond Community College.
She has completed coaching training through Coachville. She thought it was an exciting process because it taught her the coaching dynamics and the underlying skills and strategies needed to make positive difference of individuals with ADHD. She is in the process of taken further coaching training through the ADD Coaching Academy.
She is affiliated with the ADHD Coaching Organization, Children and Adults with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD) and Attention Deficit Disorder Association (ADDA).
In addition, for the past seven years, she has served as the chair of the Massachusetts Statewide Rehabilitation Council Learning Disabilities and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Subcommittee. Under her leadership, the Subcommittee has worked with the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission on the unidentified and unaddressed employment needs of consumers with learning disabilities and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
in Self Help
Dr. Elizabeth Hendricks was born in Texas ranch country and grew up loving horses and people. For years she worked as a Clinical Psychologist specializing in trauma and later went back to school, studying Art at Marylhurst University. She is now a professional artist and is particularly inspired by the work of the Renaissance artists with their focus on the world of pure spirit. She is a horse portraitist, which she enjoys as she endeavors to capture the soul of the horse along with his beauty. Dr. Hendricks considers her paintings to be “spiritual outreach work.” Her art is carried at several Art Galleries in Washington State. Visit her website at www.elizabethhendricksart.com
Like America Meditating on Facebook
Sister Jenna Director of the Meditation Museum in Silver Spring, Maryland, is an expert in the areas of fostering respect and understanding amongst religions, cultures, and nations; spirituality for health, peaceful living; promoting self-less service; ethical/moral values; world peace and human rights, and meditation.In June 2012, the Meditation Museum launched a nationwide initiative entitled, "America Meditating - Pause for Peace." This initiative encourages everyone across the nation to allow time during their day to pause for peace and reflect within. Please visit the website at www.meditationmuseum.org.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (177 chatters)
- John Baptist (77 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (74 chatters)
- Websleuths (41 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (34 chatters)
- Cameron Bayliss Medium InSight (29 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (18 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Cross Encounters (14 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (13 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- Straitway (12 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- Chattahoochee Bigfoot (10 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (9 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (8 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (8 chatters)
- reVerse (8 chatters)
- NDB Media (8 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (7 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Donny C (5 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (5 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (5 chatters)
- Starborn Support Radio (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- Wolf and the bear Network (5 chatters)
- XWINGER RADIO (4 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (4 chatters)
- SnotleyFunTyme Radio (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Ask The Cat Doctor Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (4 chatters)
- BRUE (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- Kawakab (3 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (3 chatters)
- USA live (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- Michael Buffalo (3 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (3 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Pop Fan Girls (2 chatters)
- Maria Elitas Blog MIRACLE Radio (2 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (2 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Home School Network (2 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- D Hour Show (2 chatters)
- Evolving Exotics (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (2 chatters)
- CTR1 (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Endless Encouragement (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Fli Music Radio (1 chatters)
- Dariaanne (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Lady X (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- Takeli (1 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (1 chatters)
- PrismRadio (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Mayhem Zone (1 chatters)
- Hampton Blu Radio (0 chatters)