SORT BY Relevancy
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes recording artist Jayda Lakota to Conversations LIVE to discuss her love of music and to introduce her single TECHNOLOGY.
in Self Help
Come meet Jayda Craig, Honeycomb Hearts Ministry Founder Jayda Craig is originally from Kalamazoo, Michigan. She is the mother of four, Jacques Kessee II, Jade Kessee, Jolani Craig and Jalayah Craig. Jayda studied Mass Communications at Tennessee State University and has had the opportunity to write and direct spiritual and Black History Plays as well as publish and perform her original poetry in Nashville, Kentucky, Alabama and Michigan.
But for many years of her life, she had a major setback. She ended up on drugs and made many trips to jails and prisons. It was there, that God not only restored her spirit. But HE also gave her a vision to help women who were still in bondage. As a result, she formed a ministry called The Honeycomb Hearts Ministry which was birthed during incarceration. Today, this unique outreach ministry targets both men and women; those who are in/coming out of drug addictions, domestic abuse, jails/prison and other forms of bondage. It’s programs are designed to encourage, empower and plant/water the seed of restoration. As a result, testimonies are being made, overcomers surface and success stories are birthed.
Jayda is not only an overcomer to drugs. But she has also overcome cancer and other afflictions. She is compiling a book called, “Four Strikes and I’m Still Not Out.” As God continues to restore her life, she personally hopes to inspire others.
Listen to the "Queen of Extreme" Jayda Diamonde as she tells why she is so extreme when doing cams,videos or anything else in the industry. She is a personal favorite of host Mikhael Alexander so tune in fans. Listeners can call in to the show to ask the hardest working slut in show biz questions. It's going to be a hot one.
This is our second episode with the remarkable healer, Carissa Schumacher and young, but wise, empath, teen Jayda Hammermeister. The topic of the show is youth suicide. We explore the signs and causes of teen suicide, how to prevent suicide if you are a friend or parent, and new perspectives on suicide. We delve deeply into the struggles that teens are facing that lead them to feeling trapped with no alternatives - a topic that parents don't always understand. We also talk about the spiritual side of these issues and how teens can take a bigger perspective on their life to see daily challenges as learning lessons and not a cause to end life. We also talk about the importance of a non-parent adult support person for youth - everyone should have one!
Join us to learn from these wise guests on this most critical important topic. The show includes a native healing song performed by Carissa. Don't miss it!
About our guest: Carissa Schumacher is an empathic intuitive, energy therapist, and psychic intuition trainer. Carissa can be reached for private sessions and for her Sedona Sacred Spirit Illumination Journeys at 310-499-8970 or email: email@example.com.
in Self Help
Welcome to the award winning show “the Conversation” in its 4th year airing on Blog Talk Radio. This show features the brightest and most unique guests we can find. We offer a dose of positive energy to inspire, motivate and educate you our listeners. Welcome sit back and enjoy the show!
Hosts: Klarque Garrison and Michele Gilliam-Morrissey
Jayda Lakota- Jayda is a young singer with a huge voice. This D.C. native is poised to be a big star in the Industry
Baby Norman- Baby is an Atlanta based model and actress with a captivating beauty and a whole lot of talent
Michael Gerber- Michael E. Gerber is a true legend of entrepreneurship and the author of the “E-Myth”Book series
All this and more!!!
Many youth are struggling with grief and loss and most don't know where to turn for support. One of tonight's guest is Carissa Schumacher, a highly skilled empathic intuitive, spirit medium and energy therapist who supports youth and adults through grief and loss. She helped Leslie with her grief over the loss of her son.
Over the past ten years, through her Pure Source channeling and Sacred Spirit Illumination Journey tours, Carissa has helped many youth to handle challenges in their lives through listening to their inner wisdom. She has also helped thousands of people worldwide to grow their own empathic intuition and connect to their higher purpose so that they can manifest with heightened abundance, balance, impact, love, and joy. As a spirit medium and empathic intuitive, Carissa helps individuals and families to connect with loved ones in spirit, as well as with their spirit guides, and divine archetypes. She has also worked with law enforcement to assist in missing persons cases throughout the United States. Tonight Carissa talked to us with a young woman in San Diego who she has helped deal with the loss of her mother.
Jayda Hammermeister is a Torrey Pines High School Freshman in San Diego, California. At only 14, Jayda is the first Freshman chosen to play Varsity Soccer and Track, and is also a model. She is a deeply intuitive young woman with strong empathic abilities. She is the go-to support system for many of her friends during their periods of struggle. She has helped her peers to conquer addictions, suicidal behaviors, bullying, trauma, neglect, and self-esteem issues. One of the reasons she is able to do so is because she understands the pain of loss. Jayda has learned what it is to cope in both unhealthy and healthy ways. She has gained strength at such a young age is a main reason Jayda wishes to help teach and counsel others through their struggles.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (165 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (75 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (35 chatters)
- Yada (30 chatters)
- reactionariez (27 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- Straitway (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (11 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (9 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (9 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (9 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (8 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- Omni Media Tribe Network (6 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (6 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (5 chatters)
- Bellesprit (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (4 chatters)
- George Ramirez (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Amen Communications Network (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- WWCRHost (3 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- National Gridiron Network (2 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- History Guys (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Power Of The Harvest (1 chatters)
- Radio Kids0 (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)