SORT BY Relevancy
She is a best selling gospel vocalist who has performed for over three decades! Popular gospel singer Voncile Belcher talks music and life on Let's Talk America with Host Shana Thornton. She shares her thoughts on the current music arena and advice for aspiring professionals of any industry. This show is certain to be a fan favorite! Join us on Tuesday, October 22, 2013 at 7:30 pm.
in Weight Loss
Your hosts, Lillian Cauldwell, Founder of PWRNetwork and Soul Dancer, Founder of Leave Your Fat Behind wants to know your thoughts on this question: Is obesity a form of suicide, sanctioned by society? Call into our live show at (347) 237-5416 and share your thoughts. Or, post a comment below.
in Self Help
We here about common every day people being in abusive relationships but rarely hear the stories of women in the church in Leadership positions being abused. However, there are many who sat on the front row of the church, displaying support of a Pastor/Husband and was probably beaten the night before attending service on Sunday/Saturday mornings.
What is it like to be a First Lady and the Pastor of the church is your abuser? How do you keep a straight face as he is preaching to the congregation knowing that this same man brutalizes you? Why do you not tell someone in the church about the abuse you are subjected to? Who do you go to if your husband/wife is the HEADSHIP of a church?
We will be speaking with Elder Jane Kittrell, former First Lady and Pastor's wife.
We are going to ask these questions of a powerful Woman of GOD who survived the hands of a "pastor."
Welcome to the Seriouside of the jril show. This morning, we will be discussing the following topics:
1. WHO WATCHES OVER (U.S.)-It was reported last Tuesday that U.S. drone strikes killed a Pakistani grandmother and 18 civilian laborers last year shedding light on a huge problem.
2. GIVE IT A REST WHY DON'T YOU-After losing the stare down over the government shutdown and Obamacare, the GOP is at it again trying to put the kibosh on the POTUS' heathcare plan.
3. BARNEY'S BLACK PROBLEM-Another black Barneys shopper has been accused of credit card fraud after purchasing a $2,500 purse. If it walks like a duck...
Every Saturday @ 12:30p pacific time, join Donald Grammer and Lynn Tolliver and the Funky Rhythm Connection. 90 minutes of some sure fire blends you will let into your lives to relieve you of your stress musically. Download the show, and let it go wherever your devices take you.
Then, she is HOT AS FIRE. Conversation on the spiritual side, but closer to home. Lynn Littlejohn is an eye-opener. Her thought provoking comments will have your insides in flames and take you to a world you never imagined. The Pastorsexwife. (Pastor's Ex Wife) - 2p pacific, 3p central, just before the COOL CRITICS @ 3p pacific where she joins them. She'll put the gas in your car of adventure.
The Jay King Network, 2013 - All Rights Reserved.
Dr Chaps reports on these important issues:
* An abortionist in Maryland kills a 29-year-old woman and gets away with it
* Planned Parenthood celebrates its 97th birthday by killing its 6 millionth child
* The Virginia governor's race is heating up because of a debate on abortion funding
Army Wife Talk Radio is the leading internet talk radio show for Army wives, by Army wives. AWTR is hosted by the Army Wife Network Core Team - www.ArmyWifeNetwork.com. AWTR guests bring exciting, relevant topics and resources to the attention of our military families.
Main Guest: Niki Walker, Why Do We Fight?
Resource of the Week: UShip
Jessica Depweg is a committed wife, mother and entrepreneur. One of Jessica’s most important goals is that she raises her kids to be productive members of society!As a successful business owner, Ms. Depweg works hard to educate and empower others on the use of doTERRA essential oils as a natural, alternative form of healthcare for the whole family from newborns to the elderly – and even our precious pets! Essential oils can be used in just about anything; from cleaning to medicinal purposes, aromatherapy, massage, and as skin and hair care products.But with two young children under the age of (5) and a thriving business and marriage, how does Jessica keep it all together? Listen this Friday at 3:00PM AKDT, 7:00PM EDT to find out.
Brought to you by The American Public Safety Training Institute (TAPSTI), this 2 hour series will be dealing with the issues of Officer Suicide. This Encore Presentation is part 3 of a 3 part series on Officer Suicide hosted by TAPSTI located at www.tapsti.org. Please feel free to call in at 323-693-3340. We have room for guests on the show! Email email@example.com if you would like to be a guest! Thanks for listening.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Wacko Network (16 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- superdaveshow (5 chatters)
- RotoRadio (3 chatters)
- simonapple04 (2 chatters)
- Conrad Rocks (2 chatters)
- Old and Gray Sports Network (2 chatters)
- RajiLUV (1 chatters)
- OCCUPY QUANTUM SPIRITUALITY (1 chatters)
- Southeast Green (1 chatters)
- VOICE OF REASON at FMSM (1 chatters)