SORT BY Relevancy
Hard Starboard Radio hosts the second hour of yesterday's power-packed edition of Constitution Radio on KCAA AM 1050 and kcaaradio.com! Doug Gibbs joins JASmius and a cavalcade of callers to discuss the Senate's passage of the "Gang of Eight" amnesty sell-out and the Supreme Court's strike-down of the Defense of Marriage Act, just two more bricks in the wall of the Carteroid mailaise that has America up the 1980esque creek with no Reaganesque paddle.
"Having to push our own elevator buttons, no shoeshine boys, the Capitol gym closed, no tweets from distant space probes - oh, my God, JASmius was right, the Republic really HAS fallen! Lord Barack, what can we do?!?"
"Have no fear, my children. Just shutter all the public facilities, revoke the privilege of ninety year old World War II vets from visiting their memorial, or ANY memorial, and arrest them if they show up anyway, close all goverment websites except for the ACA sites, and if that doesn't work, release an engineered virus into the ungrateful population at large. If they're going to make US feel pain after all we've done for them, we'll make them DIE!!!"
"Oh, and send out an invite to congressional leaders to meet me in my palace. Boehner needs a refresher on bowing & curtseying."
John Kerry and "our Munich moment" or some such; Jed Babbin asks the seemingly prerequisite question of what "our" national security interest is in impotently bombing an Iranian stooge for the benefit of al Qaeda terrorists; Red Barry's "staggering incompetence" has gotten so bad that it's even got Democrats worried, though it won't affect their support for whatever it is he ends up doing; plus who's losing Pakistan, the Left's "Unintended Consequences," and if we're very unlucky, the breaking of the Miley Cyrus embargo.
Polls show kinda-sorta not-to-muscularly attacking Syria to be as popular as ObamaCare - and that can't be stopped, either; Red lines in Acme Disappearing/Reappearing Ink; The Tea Party speaks for a majority for a change; Un-Syria-us; O's Half-Ass(a)d War; plus Conspiracist Corner, the daily Jen Watch, and more.
Whip, flog, flaggelate, scourge - no amount of thwacking is drumming up the level of House support for Operation "Don't Mock Me" that O needs; but he still has the big guns - private and public propaganda, bribes, and yet another "historic speech" - to roll out. Vlad Putin may be a more honest, patriotic American than "Hanoi John" Kerry and is gleefully letting him know it. John McCain gambles with US national security - literally. And will Jennifer find her nose, and that post-it note call-in reminder along with it?
Join Host Live Chats
- Barbara DeLong (22 chatters)
- Omega Man (12 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (8 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (7 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (7 chatters)
- Red Fox Blogger with Kel (7 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (7 chatters)
- Diane G (6 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (5 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- TRUradio (5 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (5 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (3 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (3 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (2 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- Seek2Teach (2 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 2 (1 chatters)
- TonyWilkins (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Ree Tunis (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (1 chatters)
- Dariaanne (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Lady Sapphire Radio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (0 chatters)