SORT BY Relevancy
American Vernacular proudly presents anti-racist and social justice activist Jane Elliott to the program to discuss her controversial 1968 "Blue Eyes/Brown Eyes" exercise, her groundbreaking work in the area of diversity training and race relations, its impact on her personal life, and why America still refuses to address her racism problem and the root causes of it. To call in, dial (619) 768-2924.
Tune in a join the conversation. For more information on Jane Elliott, please visit http://www.janeelliott.com
Call in Number 310-861-2349. Do not miss this show. It might save your life.
Jane Lim is an author of The Silent War Within: Biochemistry & Legal Research on Parasitic Fungi.
She will be talking about the common mistakes in diagnosing cancer in early stages.
We will cover the following 10 topics in this show:
1. What are the common mistakes in diagnosing early cancer?
2. Why has cancer been misunderstood as a genetic disorder?
3. Why is ultraviolet radiation misunderstood as a cancer-causing radiation?
4. What are the best signs of early cancer?
5. Why is a high level of LDL Cholesterol likely a precursor of cancer?
6. Why are fungal sterols mutants?
7. How are autoimmune diseases initiated by parasitic fungi?
8. Can a mental illness be a fungal infection in brain?
9. How do fungi form cancerous cells?
10. What other diseases can parasitic fungi cause?
Jane Lim’s Homepage, Youtube channel, and Bookstore websites.
Inspiration Nation welcomes fellow Tampa Bay writer, Mary Jane Cronin, author of A Caregiver Connection
With people living somuch longer these days, the result is often "longer not better" with ailments and limitations requiring someone to step in and help with personal care. Proving care and support to both mychildren and my parents with a little extra padding on the hips for goodmeasure. A Caregiver Connection was created following my ten years working with hospice. Realizing that caregiver, both personal or family caregivers and professionals who work in the healthcarefield often ignore their own care and go into providing care with littlepreparation. This guidebook offers chapters on exploring your feelings as acaregiver, self-care, and types of care communities and how to get help at homewhen you are trying to do it all alone.
Mary Jane Cronin LMHC founded Cronin Counseling and Coaching in the fall of 2014 to help fill a serious void in the mental health service field. During her ten years of practice working with Suncoast Hospice, Mary Jane repeatedly observed that many caregivers and other adults encountered significant obstacles to accessing quality and consistent mental health care. Recognized that many people are unable to visit a counseling office, they could however, be open to treatment in the comfort of their own homes. Offering services for elderly adults who are living in care communities or their family members who need support seemed like a logical solution.
Tony 'Sergeant Riley' Davies is an actor, historian, WW1 afficianado who portrays 'Sergeant Riley a fictional Recruiting Sergeant of WW1. Join us as Tony brings Sgt Riley to life to teach us about the life and times of WW1 in England.
Jane is a powerhouse on the female empowerment stage. If the subject is female you want her on your team/platform and her credibility and validity in this market is unquestionable.
She is an awesome speaker, intuitive coach, author, blogger and media commentator, game changer, serial entrepreneur, social leader, teen girl advocate, ambassador for enterprise, visionary thinker and all round motivational DIVA! To say she rocks is an understatement.
For the past 15 years she has worked in the personal development arena, 10 of these focussed exclusively on empowering women and teenage girls and her passion for potential is contagious
.In 2007 she founded an organisation for women called The Well Heeled Divas dedicated to empowering and inspiring a million women to step up and shine. Over the past 8 years Jane has had the privilege to work with thousands of women through Diva workshops, coaching programmes and events and this is how her alter ego THE DIVA was born!
She has lived a real life littered with critical moments and adversity. The choices she has made in her darkest hours have magnified her self belief, resilience and sense of self and it is her ability to translate her story into positive life lessons for others, with warmth, honesty and relevance that separates her from the crowd. She epitomises ‘the been there, done that, got the T-shirt’ philosophy and is generous with her time, talents and wisdom.
We will be speaking with Les and Jane Zerbe! These folks are hard at work for the kingdom! They are in the process of moving to Costa RIca ..... WHY? listen in and find out. They have served as Missionaries in Africa and Alaska! That is all I am going to tell you ...you have to tune in to find out more......
in Self Help
Tonight on "the Conversation" 7pm EST, we're talking "RACE" w. CONTROVERSIAL International lecturer & the creator of the "Blue eyes/Brown eyes experiment Jane Elliott! Ms. Elliott believes here in the U.S. whites are conditioned to be "racist" through the education system which she was a part of. Her experiment takes whites & non-whites in a role reversal that brings people to extreme anger or empathy. She was featured on Oprah and now on our show.
Join us on Monday, April 27, 2015 at 3:00 p.m. for a very special interview with the retiring Chief of the Tampa Police Department. Jane Castor’s decisive leadership is evident in all aspects of her 31 year career. She was elected the first
female president of a police academy class and 26 years later, she became the first woman to lead the
Tampa Police Department. Chief Castor has redefined community policing in her hometown and driven
down the crime rate with her innovative approach to fighting crime.
Over the course of her career, Chief Jane Castor built a reputation for working side by side with
residents, community leaders, business owners and neighboring law enforcement agencies to reduce
crime and improve the quality of life in Tampa. Those community partnerships are the foundation of
TPD’s dynamic crime reduction strategy, “Focus on Four.” Since its induction in 2003, the plan has
reduced violent and property crime by 70%.
Jane’s strong leadership style is balanced with her efforts to help Tampa’s most disadvantaged children.She recently opened the doors of a multi-million dollar gymnasium for the Police Athletic League. The new facility is now serving more than 300 at-risk children. The department also opened a brand new safe haven for children called the RICH House. It’s the second of its kind offering a safe environment for children to thrive and for parents to connect with social services. Chief Castor’s commitment to at-risk kids is exemplified in her new Young Adult Police Academy. It targets kids on the verge of becoming involved in crime.
Join us as we say farewell to Chief Jane Castor and commend her for serving the City of Tampa and it's diverse communities with distinction.
This year marks the 100th annivery of the Armenian Genocide. It's a centennial celebration being held worldwide encouraging Turkey to admit to the genocide. I will be speaking on the history of the Armenian Genocide, what the centennial means and what is hoped to be accomplished in the future. Joining me on-air will be Dr. Ara Chalian. Dr. Chalian is a physician at The Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, the local leader of the Armenian National Committee of America and a member of the Armenian Revolutionary Federation of Philadelphia.
Tune in live this Sunday at 8pm uk time 3pm est 12 pst to the Mike Davies Psychic Medium show live on www.mikedaviesmedium.co.uk call in for a free reading on skype or usa 7602834611 or uk 0017602834611 call in ten minute’s before show time starts to secure your slotwww.blogtalkradio.com/mikespiritfm and my special guest
Join Host Live Chats
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (40 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (28 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (27 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (26 chatters)
- Odwirafo (22 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (19 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- Witch School (15 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (10 chatters)
- in5d (9 chatters)
- BeverlyD (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (6 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (5 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (4 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (3 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- New Colony Network (2 chatters)
- Purpose Living Radio (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (1 chatters)
- The Exchange (1 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (1 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)