SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
James Redfield, author of "The Celestine Prophecy says
“What if I told you that humanity has finally downloaded the correct SPIRITUAL KEYS to live a full spiritual consciousness in this Universe--including all the abilities that come with it: peace in all situations, a guiding intuition, and a constant flow of Synchronicity the solves our problems, transcends our distractions, reveals our missions, and brings us all the right relationships. Life isn’t supposed to be this difficult! I’ve called this new karmic understanding the Twelfth Insight, and since 2012 we can see ever more signs of this Insight operating in the world.” - James Redfield
In spite of the continued conflict and disharmony around us, more and more individuals are discovering those SPIRITUAL KEYS that surround them ... and are making them real in their daily lives.
Thoughts Love & Reflections with HOST James Deshay
TWU Radio welcomes James Westly to the show! James is a licensed psychotherapist who specializes in the reduction or elimination of obsessive thinking. He is also the author of My Journey to Now.
Tune in as James share his idea of Presence Therapy (PT) in which he proposes that the mind is not who we are but is something we have. It is a powerful instrument, but because we, as a society, believe our mental process is our true identity, we are not trained in its correct use. Quantum Physics shows us how everything is connected, therefore a change in one area effects change in all other areas. James believes most of what we call mental illness is the consequence of obsessive thinking. If we change one thing, if we learn to quiet our mind and master the powerful tool it certainly is, then everything changes in a positive, functional, way. Changing your relationship to thought opens new doors into developing your greatest potential.
“It is my mission to EMPOWER my clients through mastering their mental process using the tools and techniques of Ancient Wisdom, facilitating good health and enabling them to consciously manifest the life they desire.”
To learn more about James Westly, visit his website http://jameswestly.com/
We are pleased to bring to you author James Thayer. He will be on the first half of the show, followed by John and Jeff talking books, reviews and much more.
James Thayer: Jim Thayer is the author of thirteen critically acclaimed novels. To his books he brings writing that "is smooth and clear. Deceptively simple, it wastes no words, and it has a rhythm that only confident stylists achieve." (Newgate Callendar, New York Times Book Review.) His novels have been translated into all major European languages and Japanese and Chinese. He recently completed a manual for novelists, The Essential Guide to Writing a Novel.
Thayer is the son of an eastern Washington farmer and his wife, and is a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Washington State University and of the University of Chicago Law School. He teaches novel writing at the University of Washington extension school, where he received the 2015 Excellence in Teaching Award in the Arts, Writing, and Humanities.
He lives in Seattle with his wife and two daughters.
in Self Help
Thank you for tuning into our 6th year of broadcasting. This is "the Conversation" with hosts Klarque Garrison & Michele Gilliam-Morrissey! Each week we look to inspire, motivate and educate you our loyal listeners. Our Guests this week include:
James Arthur Ray- From "the Secret" and author of the book "Building A New Life" we welcome Mr. James Arthur Ray
Sherma Andrews- phenomenal singer Sherma Andrews drops by to talk about her upcoming Valentine's Day event titled "Ladies in Love"
Michael King- Mr. King has been seen on TV's Last Resort & GRIMM.. Tonight he's here to talk about Vegas Cut & Sew which is going down Feb. 18-21. This fashion event will be an extravaganza!!!
#199: Mickey Dean, Head Coach, James Madison University. James Madison's 2016 softball schedule, which features 22 games against 14 NCAA teams and five non-conference tournaments prior to the 21-game Colonial Athletic Association slate. JMU opens the season Feb. 12-14 in Orlando, Fla., at the UCF Knights Invitational. The Dukes will face Fordham in the season opener while also taking on Rutgers twice, as well as NCAA teams Alabama and host UCF. The following weekend, the Dukes return to Florida Feb. 19-21 to compete in the Michele Smith Invitational in Clearwater, where they'll hit the field against Tennessee, DePaul, Fordham, Auburn and Oklahoma State. JMU opens the home slate Feb. 26-28 when it hosts the JMU Invitational, featuring Binghamton, Toledo, Saint Joseph's and Robert Morris. Dukes Twitter, Dukes Facebook, Coach Dean Twitter, TCRS Twitter, TCRS Facebook,
Thoughts Love & Reflections with HOST James Deshay
in Real Estate
Today on "It's My House" we shall discuss the Foundational Unifying Priciple of Generational Wealth and the 1st pillar of generational wealth and that is the concept of the Family Compound. We shall take a look @
The Nation's Oldest Black-Owned Business!!
In 1883 a black man, C.H. James, walked into West Virginia's countryside to barter trinkets for vegetables to sell at market. More than 12 decades later, his great-grandson, Charles H. James III, is still in the food sector running the $66 million C.H. James Restaurant Holdings, LLC, and teaching his three sons the business.
Visit our website @ email@example.com
Call to listen to "It's My House Radio" @ 712-432-8863.
Thoughts Love & Reflections with HOST James Deshay discussing the legacy and music of Michael Jackson and guest Cassie Gainey.
Multiple myeloma is typically tracked by measuring the M-protein, also called the "M-spike." But in some patients, the M-protein gets lost, making it difficult if not impossible to detect myeloma levels without a bone marrow biopsy. Dr. James R. Berenson, MD of the Institute for Myeloma & Bone Cancer Research has been working on a new test (assay) and has found direct correllations between levels of BCMA and the M-spike. He also has identified new clues that BCMA levels can provide related to outcomes within specific patient populations. Learn more in this show about a new and potentially easier way to detect myeloma, which would be incredibly valuable for the non-secretor.
Special thanks to our episode sponsor, Takeda Oncology.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (67 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (57 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (53 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (45 chatters)
- Common Sense Nation (18 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (12 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (11 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- BULLY BLOCK RADIO LIVE (9 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (8 chatters)
- Tarhaka (8 chatters)
- Odwirafo (7 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (6 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (6 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (6 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (6 chatters)
- Cheri Roberts (5 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (5 chatters)
- superdaveshow (5 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Thats Novel (4 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (4 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Advise Show (3 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (3 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- THE HITZ TEAM (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ (2 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Hillbilly Express (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- CynCity Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- TM HYMAN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (1 chatters)
- Reppa Radio (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (1 chatters)
- Where They Do That At Radio (0 chatters)