SORT BY Relevancy
Sierra Shields has been missing. It's a puzzling case; a flight attendant showing up for work at New York's LaGuardia airport on the morning of January 14, 2016 in her blue uniform. But instead of hopping on a flight, she handed in her equipment and quit. She then walked out on foot. That was the last time anyone saw Sierra Shields.
Listen in to the conversation between Crystal Shields, the sister of Sierra Shields, and Dr. Richardson LIVE on January 30, 2016 at 12 Noon.
In the "Michael Cuddyer: Mindfreak" edition, Jeffrey and Greg discuss the films of Werner Herzog, Jeffrey and David Roth discuss the films of Ron Howard, and then Jeffrey and Greg discuss the merits of the TV show, "Sliders." This has been the worst offseason ever, you guys. There is also kvetching about James Shields, an in-depth analysis of the playoff odds of our two favorite second-division sports teams, and a lot of discussion about the 2003 Mets.
On this episode of the Yanks Go Yard Radio Show, brought to you by KNODA.com, host and senior staff writer Ricky Keeler gives his thoughts on the Yankees signing of Scott Baker to a minor league contract and the conflicting reports surrounding the team's interest in James Shields.
At 9:05 PM ET, Ricky will be joined by Matt Kardos and Dan Pfeiffer of Rolling Thunder to discuss their top 15 Prospect Lists. Plus, we will talk about the 2 Yankees who made the MLB.com's Top 100 prospect lists, the Yoan Moncada impact on the farm system, and which Yankee prospects do they think will have a big year in 2015?
Then, at 9:40 PM ET, Hunter Samuels, the co-editor of Kings of Kauffman, joins the show to talk about James Shields. What did he see out of Shields in Kansas City and which teams should be in the running for the pitcher's services? Does his big-game performances hurt his value that much?
If you want to interact with us during the LIVE show, call us at (347)-324-5455 or tweet us: @YGYRadioShow
SUNDAY JAN 31st 9 AM CST BLESSED TRAILS with BELINDA GAIL on EQUESTRIAN LEGACY RADIO
Singer/songwriter and co host of Best of America By Horseback, Del Shields is Belinda's special guest.
From years of living and experiencing the ranch and rodeo life, this cowboy is able to relate his knowledge and experiences to every audience through his singing, song writing and poetry skills. Anyone familiar with the top trail riding show on RFD TV will surely be familiar with Del’s career as the featured entertainer and Co-Host on the weekly TV show Best of America by Horseback produced by Tom and Pat Seay.
Join Belinda Gail every Sunday as she's joined by her special guest for an hour of conversation and music that will bless your heart and lift your spirit.
EQUESTRIAN LEGACY RADIO is Heard Around the World on your Smartphone, Tablet and Online and OnDemand at www.equestrianlegacy.net
Tuesday, January 26th, at 9PMET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Welterweight Tournament" edition of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
To kick off this evening's 90 minute episode, Coach Ronnie share his thoughts on Deontay Wilder's KO victory over his fighter, Artur Szpilka, which took place in New York City on December 16th!!
- How long with Szpilka be sidelined after breaking his hand?
- How far can the Bronze Bomber go in the current version of the Heavyweight division?
The three decade fight trainer will also give us his opinion on the landscape of the Welterweight division and give us details on this past weekend's big event in Los Angeles, California!!
- How impressive was Danny Garcia's victory over Robert Guerrero?
- Will Danny Swift be forced to face Amir Khan later this year?
- Can the Philly native defeat either Keith Thurman or Shawn Porter?
- Did Dominic Breazeale dodge another "bullet" in the ring?
- How good is Sammy Vasquez?
The elite level trainer will also expound on the Mayweather/Khan banter that took place at the Staples Center this past weekend?
- Why was Floyd in attendance?
- Will Amir Khan's obssession with Floyd Jr. prove to be his undoing as a professional fighter?
- Does Mayweather eventually fight the winner of the PBC 147 pound tournament?
Join us for another all-new edition of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
Tuesday, February 2nd, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Canelo vs. Khan" edition of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
Kicking off this evening's program, Coach Ronnie will share his thoughts on the stunning announcment of Canelo Alvarez vs. Amir Khan, which has been slated for May 7th, at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada!!
- Is this pairing a wise "tune-up" for Canelo Alvarez and Golden Boy Promotions?
- How do both fighters match-up stylistically?
- Coach Ronnie's official pre-fight prediction
The prolific fight trainer will also give his predictions on the latest episode of "Fact or Fiction"!!
- Will Canelo Alvarez inevitably face Gennady Golovkin this Fall of HBO PPV?
- Will Golovkin be upset by the unbeaten Dominic Wade on April 23rd?
- Will any major Heavyweight be willing to step in the ring with Luis Ortiz in 2016?
- Will Keith Thurman suffer his first loss to Shawn Porter?
- Will Hank Lundy shock the world and defeat Terence Crawford?
- Will Tim Bradley be able to KO Manny Pacquiao and send him into retirement?
- Will Erislandy Lara become a mainstream superstar by defeating Miguel Cotto this summer?
- Will Adonis Stevenson retire before finding his signature and legacy defining fight?
Join us for another all new edition of Real Boxing with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
Tuesday, December 5th, at a special start time of 6:30PM ET/3:30PM PT, War a Week Radio presents another all-new edition of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
Kicking off this evening's show, Coach Ronnie will give us a camp update on his Heavyweight, Artur Szpilka, in preparation for his WBC Championship opportunity against incumbent title holder Deontay Wilder, on Saturday, January 16th, at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York!!
- Wilder vs. Szpilka for the WBC Heavyweight title
- Glazkov vs. Martin for the IBF Heavyweight title
Mr. Shields will also give us his take on the proposed comeback of "The President" Ike Ibeabuchi, which is targeted for April 9th in Las Vegas!!
- Is this a good move for boxing, as well as Mr. Ibeabuchi?
- Is Andy Ruiz a suitable opponent?
- Is Bob Arum moving too quickly with Ike?
The future Hall of Fame fight coach will also give us his take on Pacquiao vs. Bradley III
- Is this event too hard of a sell for the die-hard fans of the sport?
- Does Tim have a good chance of pulling off the "upset"?
- Is this really Manny's final outing in the professional ring?
Coach Ronnie will also discuss David Haye's comeback to the ring and his place among the Heavyweight elite!!
- Can he be a serious factor in this version of the Heavyweight division?
- Prospective opposition throughout 2016?
Join us for another all-new edition of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
Join the Bougie Girl as she discusses the breaching of "Energy Bubbles" and Shields.
in Self Help
James Redfield, author of "The Celestine Prophecy says
“What if I told you that humanity has finally downloaded the correct SPIRITUAL KEYS to live a full spiritual consciousness in this Universe--including all the abilities that come with it: peace in all situations, a guiding intuition, and a constant flow of Synchronicity the solves our problems, transcends our distractions, reveals our missions, and brings us all the right relationships. Life isn’t supposed to be this difficult! I’ve called this new karmic understanding the Twelfth Insight, and since 2012 we can see ever more signs of this Insight operating in the world.” - James Redfield
In spite of the continued conflict and disharmony around us, more and more individuals are discovering those SPIRITUAL KEYS that surround them ... and are making them real in their daily lives.
TWU Radio welcomes James Westly to the show! James is a licensed psychotherapist who specializes in the reduction or elimination of obsessive thinking. He is also the author of My Journey to Now.
Tune in as James share his idea of Presence Therapy (PT) in which he proposes that the mind is not who we are but is something we have. It is a powerful instrument, but because we, as a society, believe our mental process is our true identity, we are not trained in its correct use. Quantum Physics shows us how everything is connected, therefore a change in one area effects change in all other areas. James believes most of what we call mental illness is the consequence of obsessive thinking. If we change one thing, if we learn to quiet our mind and master the powerful tool it certainly is, then everything changes in a positive, functional, way. Changing your relationship to thought opens new doors into developing your greatest potential.
“It is my mission to EMPOWER my clients through mastering their mental process using the tools and techniques of Ancient Wisdom, facilitating good health and enabling them to consciously manifest the life they desire.”
To learn more about James Westly, visit his website http://jameswestly.com/
Wednesday, December 16th at 6PM ET/3PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents a special "Wilder vs. Szpilka" edition of "Real Boxing with elitel level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
Kicking off this evening's program, the prolific fight trainer will engage discuss the details of the anticipated January 16th Heavyweight title bout!!
- Will Szpilka prove to be Wilder's toughest test to date?
- What happened to "Czar" Glazkov as an opponent for the Bronze Bomber?
- Will the Barclays Center prove to be a big advantage for the popular Polish fighter?
- Will the southpaw stance be trouble for the current champ?
At the 30 minute mark, Coach Ronnie will also engage in another segment of "Fact or Fiction"!!
- Will Wilder lose his Heavyweight title on January 16th?
- Would Mayweather outbox Golovkin if they were to meet at 154 pounds?
- Is Pacquiao holding out for Canelo Alvarez?
- Will Canelo vs. Khan be made instead on Cinco de Mayo weekend 2016?
- Would Amir Khan pull off the massive upset at 155 pounds?
- Will Roy Jones fight until he's 50 years old?
- Is Abel Sanchez correct when he states Canelo won't last 9 rounds with Golovkin?
Join us for another edition of Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields!!
Join Host Live Chats
- WY CJP (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- THOR MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (9 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- HadIt Veteran To Veteran (5 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (4 chatters)
- MIA-Expert Psychic (3 chatters)
- 9 HI TIME RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Intelligencia (1 chatters)