SORT BY Relevancy
in Weight Loss
This week's special guest is Dr. James R. Bailes, Jr., MD, F.A.A.P, Pediatric Endocrinology, specializing in childhood obesity. Associate Professor of Pediatrics, Marshall University School of Medicine, Huntington, WV.
Co-author of No More Fat Kids, a Pediatrician’s Guide For Safe and Effective Weight Loss, Dr Bailes specializes in childhoo
This is where you hear a breakdown of our programming schedule for the week ahead, not to mention any special programs that we have in the works for the future.
We will also have a look at Delta's Restaurant in New Brunswick, New Jersey, as well as an excerpt from Crystal Berger of the Fox News Channel, as she talks Breast Cancer Awareness with Cathy Margolin, who is a licensed acupuncturist, herbalist and diplomate of oriental medicine.
To hear the entire interview with Cathy Margolin, simply click here.
This is the King James Radio Network Digest.
This week on mPatient Myeloma Radio we welcome Dr. James Berenson of the Institute for Myeloma & Bone Cancer Research (IMBCR) to discuss the latest in his research and his open clinical trials.
Join Host Live Chats
- Clay Douglas (16 chatters)
- Rapture Centric in the Morning (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- Comedy Concepts (7 chatters)
- Everyday Joy (5 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- CWA Radio (3 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (2 chatters)
- myphotobizcoach (2 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Center for Empowered Women (1 chatters)
- Conrad Rocks (1 chatters)
- Holographic Gypsies (1 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)
- Let Me Tell You About My Jesus (1 chatters)
- Love Magnet Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Eileen Lock (1 chatters)