SORT BY Relevancy
Join Paranormal Outlaw, Matt & Howard as they talk all things paranormal.Tonight is part 1 of our series -Youth in The Paranormal. We will have Jake Fife as he discusses his experiences and the knowledge that they have already gained starting this early in their paranormal career! Matt will be calling in from a haunted location in Wisconson. This will be a very great show as we discuss the paranormal with the future of paranormal investigators. You can follow us on Facebook at URN Radio Show and follow the network at URN Radio Network.
On this episode of The VDown, we welcome one of the wrestling greats and WWE 2014 Hall of Fame inductee, Jake "The Snake" Roberts!
Jake first came to prominence as a wrestler for the then WWF in the 80's but a life of addictions got in the way of his life and his career. Then just a few years ago and at the point of wishing that God would take him to the Great Beyond, his old friend Diamond Dallas Page reached out and showed him the awesomeness that is DDP Yoga. Through will, determination and the support and help of friends, Jake has fought through his darkness and discovered the joy that can be found in life which also enabled him to become a member of the WWE Hall of Fame.
So join us at www.blogtalkradio.com/vdown and listen as we talk to Jake on April 21st at 5 pm CT/ 6 pm ET. Don't forget to donate to the DDP Yoga Hardship Fund by either going to www.focusforwardyoga.com or by buying our prodcuts at www.thevdown.webstarts.com/products and 75% of the net proceeds go to the Hardship Fund!
nake Bites Deep! WWE Hall of Famer Jake "The Snake" Roberts is Here!
JAKE MATHEWS was born and raised in a northern Ontario town immortalized by Stompin’ Tom Connors for its wild Saturday nights. He couldn’t have known it then, but one of his early memories foretells his country music future.
“When I was 14, I traveled to Canada’s Wonderland in Toronto and entered this booth where you could record the song of your choice,” recalls the laid back Sudbury-born singer and songwriter. “I sang Randy Travis’ song "I Told You So" and after I recorded it, they played it over the loudspeaker while I hung around with my friends.”
Now calling Calgary home for the past 18 years, Jake has enjoyed great success at radio with numerous top 20 hits such as “If I Had It My Way”, “Beer Necessities”, “Kings For A Day”, “Time After Time”, “I’m Gone” as well as others - and has received several Canadian Country Music Award nominations.
Jake has had over 50 of his songs recorded by artists in Canada and the US. Most recent cuts include 2 songs on Gord Bamford’s current album Country Junkie and 1 song on Autumn Hill’s current album Favourite Mistake.
Following up his latest Top 20 hit “Beer Necessities" and the fan favourite "In Our Own Backyard", Jake just released “Road And The Radio” to country radio in Canada and iTunes.
Jake is currently finishing up his 4th studio album which is set to be released in the spring of 2015.
Combat Sports Podcast is happy to bring you an interview with Jake Herbert. I will be talking with Jake about his Olympic expiriences, and the time he spent in Russia studying the Russian wrestling system and training methods. Jake plans to return to the next Olympics and we will be touching on that and his work with youth wrestlers here in the USA.
Jake Ducey -- author of The Purpose Principles -- reveals how you can draw more meaning into your life.
Topics include how to free yourself from the fear of failure, what the top regrets of the dying can teach you, and the difference between talent and skill.
Hosted by Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness.
We will be talking sports and having fun doing it. Expected to be joined by one of the stars of "Brotherly Love" actor Eric D. Hill, who will discuss "Brotherly Love" and so much more. Also, former Kansas State QB Jake Waters will join us to discuss his prep for upcoming NFL Draft. Talking all things NBA Playoffs, Who will win it all? Who will surprise you? We will let you know. We will slice in a little NFL and MLB talk as well.
Call 646-727-3070 to join the fun!
Follow on Twitter @ goforitgant
Combat Sports Podcast is proud to present an interview with Catch Wrestling expert Jake Shannon. Jake had the privelage of training with names like Karl Gotch, Billy Robinson, Dick Cardinal, Wade Shalles and many more. He was the founder of Scientific Wrestling. We will talk with Jake about his career and the impact of the brewing comeback of Catch as Catch can wrestling on sports like MMA.
THIS IS A MENTORING PROMGRAM; WE MENTOR CHILDREN BULLYING VICTIMS, DOMESTIC VIOLENCE VICTIMS, AND EX OFFENDERS; AND PARTICIPATE IN CRISIS INTREVENTION; AND SOCIAL PROBLEMS; " JAKE SAYS" IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM OF SITUATION THAT IS NOT BECOMING TO YOU,
THEN YOU SHOULD BE COMING TO ME!"
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (68 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (29 chatters)
- Witch School (21 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (19 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (19 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (18 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (17 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (17 chatters)
- Odwirafo (17 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (10 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- BeverlyD (5 chatters)
- in5d (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (5 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (5 chatters)
- G220 Radio (4 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (4 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- Awakened BEloved Community (3 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (3 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (3 chatters)
- NCI Radio (3 chatters)
- Purpose Living Radio (3 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (2 chatters)
- New Colony Network (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- ANT Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)