SORT BY Relevancy
SOUNDS CRAZY DONT IT . BUT IT CAN BE DONE . BUT DONT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT . TUNE IN TO THE SHOW AND WE WILL GO OVER HOW TO DO IT. IT MAKES GOING TO JAIL FUN AH LAYING AROUND IN YOUR CELL AND MAKE TONS OF MONEY .DAM LIFE IS GREAT .
I AM NOT A ATTORNEY AND THIS NOT LEGEL ADVICE LOOK IT UP FOR YOUR SELF
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* A U.S. Marine sergeant has been released from Mexico after 214 days in jail, found innocent of gun-running charges.
* Did the Obama administration do anything to help Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi?
* Interview with Tahmoressi’s attorney Phil Dunn.
2nd life after jail or encarcaration guest alphonso bailey
Down But Not Out is an inspirational documentary about Alphonso Bailey, who had everything going his way. He was in college on a football scholarship and was making the dean's list. But his father's untimely death coupled with a sports injury prompted Alphonso to make bad and dangerous choices that landed him in prison. There he found the healing discipline of boxing. Prison offices, trainers, managers, and personal mentors saw not only his good work ethic in boxing, but also a good man in life. Boxing is the backdrop for the interviews, and viewers get inspiration for turning their lives around.
In one of his main themes, Alphonso urges viewers to persevere at the hard work of changing their lives, even when the end may not be in sight, to head directly into change rather than run from it.
He reminds viewers of the consequences of bad choices. But Alphonso tells viewers that whatever they're facing, "It's only a moment in time." Viewers discover that despite bad choices, they can change by using hope, perseverance, and courage to go after their dreams.
This new inspirational video can help many who need the light of hope. Audiences in a wide variety of circumstances can benefit, including at-risk youth, ex-offenders, victims of family violence, people in support groups, and others.
This video contains two versions of Down But Not Out. The first version is the full, uninterrupted documentary. The second version, designed for classroom and other group uses, contains pauses with on-screen cues for discussing points, such as:Think before you act.Understand the importance of choices and consequences.Learn from your mistakes.Overcome obstacles.Do the right thing.Take control of your life.Work hard to reach your dreams.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (41 chatters)
- Curious Times (34 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (22 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (20 chatters)
- Just Us Radio Network (16 chatters)
- NOPC Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (7 chatters)
- ObviousPotomos Taunt Radio (6 chatters)
- OPWR (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Jason OBrien (2 chatters)
- LetsGoKings (2 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (2 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (1 chatters)
- Late Night Leos (1 chatters)
- BarnCat Radio (1 chatters)
- No Ordinary Psychic radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- p0rnopuppy (1 chatters)