SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Join Jean Gerson Greer is my special guest on this edition of E Factor Radio. Jean is an actor, author, and intuitive channel of higher consciousness. She is a talented and engaging guest whose life is dedicated to exemplifying the talents of higher consciousness and how there are no limits to the gifts that come from being tuned in to our intuitive connections.
Jean is frequently a guest on various radio shows and telesummits, and shares her gifts & connections with callers looking for elevating insights. Join US L I V E Monday, July 28 at 5:30pm EST/2:30 pm PST. One never news what cosmic consciousness will reveal when Jean connects. Got questions? Get Answers! Jean has connected and feels that this call will be filled with Laughter, and that the discussion will include some amazing messages and insights.
Connect with Jean - Check out her website http://www.jeangersongreer.com/
Would you like to book a one on one session with Jean - Click here to connect:
Dr. Jade Teta -- author and designer of the Metabolic Aftershock program -- returns to the podcast to reveal a faster, more efficient way to upgrade your metabolism and burn more fat...while you rest!
Topic will include:
* Why longer exercise is not better exercise.
* 3 serious problems with interval training...and something MUCH better.
* How rest-based training gives women the fat burning advantage.
* Why lactic acid is NOT as bad as you think.
Grab your copy of Dr. Teta's Metabolic Aftershock program at:
Hosted by Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness.
Join us this week for an interview with fan favorite Jade Harlow. Jade is no stranger to to Daytime television and landed her first Daytime role on the NBC Soap Opera Passions playing Jessica Bennett when she was still in high school. She would later go on to act in movies and also join the hit online web series The Bay The Series as Lianna Ramos. Jade also portrayed the popular and well recieved Sheryl Connors on Days of Our Lives earlier this year and many fans were disappointed to see Sheryl abruptly exit Salem.
We look forward to catching up with Jade and hope you can join us as we chat with Jade about all things Daytime television, acting, producing and more.
The BROWN BALLERINA MOVEMENT is the brainchild of Chassidy Jade, CEO and founder of Crown Me Royal Labs. It's foundation - a short film entitled BROWN BALLERINA is the dynamic movie and epicenter of Jade's creative vision.
The filmmaker's mission is to defy stereotypes one plié at a time! Touching on issues of race, politics and social class BROWN BALLERINA explores the full spectrum of ballet, giving viewers a glimpse into a world that before now was inaccessible.
WHAT: Brown Ballerina Red Carpet Movie Premiere (Black Tie)
WHEN: Sunday, July 20th 2014 6:00-10:00PM
WHERE: The Little Haiti Cultural Arts Center, 212 NE 59th Terrace, Miami, FL.
For more info on Chassidy and her latest Film "Brown Ballerina," check out our Blog on http://TheSashaMarinaShow.com
Tonight we will be sitting down with Jim Greer, the former Chairman of The Republican Party of Florida, and Peter Golenbock, the author who wrote Jim's story about his tenure with the Republican Party, and his betrayal by Charlie Crist, who is currently running for Governor of Florida as a Democrat. Jim became very close to Charlie Crist, who Jim feels betrayed him by lying about a fundraising company that Crist had approved of. Jim details the rise of Marco Rubio, as well as the tea party. Learn about the inner circle of the Republican Party of Florida, as well as Charlie Crist, from the man who was right in the center of it all.
The book documents backroom deals, sex, drugs, and lots of spending of money
Greer was arrested on June 2, 2010 after being indicted on six felony charges: organized scheme to defraud, money laundering, and four counts of grand theft. Prosecutors alleged that Greer, while chair of the Florida GOP, schemed to take money, over $100,000 from the party through a fundraising company he created, Victory Strategies LLC.
Greer will be officially released July 5, 2014, and we will be the first to talk to him about the Republican Party, Charlie Crist, and what he has learned from this ordeal.
Each week, Project Highway will bring a 30-minute live update from the road, all across the country, wherever they happen to be, and this week Barb will be broadcasting a live remote from the Pour Sports Pub in Greer, SC.
Project Highway is the journey of two stand-up comedians, Barbara Perez and Mike Motz. They will travel together across America, finding work along their route for their gas and food; performing comedy at every opportunity, while meeting and inspiring other people to rediscover their own dreams and documenting it all for broadcast.
Hi listeners & welcome to another edition of Weekdays with Murph. I'm so excited to welcome to the show someone I've come to consider a dear friend. Jade Harlow joins us to chat about her career, including the hit web series "The Bay", and anything else she's working on that she can talk about. I've been looking forward to this for a while, so, let's not waste another second!
Jade Jones discovered her passion for creative writing in elementary school. Born in 1989,she began writing poetry as an outlet. She then converted her poetry into short stories. Later on, as a teen, she led a troubled life which later resulted in her becoming a ward of the court. Jade fell in love with the art and used storytelling as a means of venting during her tumultuous times. Aging out of the system two years later, she was thrust into the dismal world of homelessness. Desperate, and with limited income, Jade began dancing full time at the tender age of eighteen. It wasn't until Fall of 2008 when she finally caught her break after being accepted into Cleveland State University. There, she lived on campus and majored in Film and Television. Now, six years later, she flourishes from her childhood dream of becoming a bestselling author. Since then she has written the best-selling "Cameron" series and the highly-rated "Schemin'" trilogy.Quite suitably, she uses her life experiences to create captivating characters and story lines. Jade currently resides in Atlanta, Georgia. With no children, she spends her leisure shopping and traveling. She says that seeing new faces, meeting new people, and experiencing diverse cultures fuels her creativity. The stories are generated in her heart, the craft is practiced in her mind, and she expresses her passion through ink.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (34 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (19 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (16 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (15 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (13 chatters)
- NLPI RADIO USA KURT LOGSDON (10 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (7 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (6 chatters)
- Straitway (6 chatters)
- gregfilms (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- Victory Lane Radio (4 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (3 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (3 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- Jose Navy (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Lit Ish Live (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- We Built That Network (2 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (2 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Trucker Dave (1 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (1 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- WWCRHost (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- THE CONFLICTS OF LIFE (1 chatters)
- Amen Communications Network (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Mike Wood (1 chatters)
- Kerri Edelman (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio (1 chatters)
- Because Hope Matters Radio (0 chatters)