SORT BY Relevancy
Jacob Sylvester is a guitarist, vocalist, writer, and educator who has been sharing his talents in and around the Washington, DC Metropolitan area for many years. He loves and performs a variety of music. He uses a mixture of many different styles in his music (Gospel, Traditional Jazz, and Contemporary Jazz). Always trying to reach intellectually as well as entertain his audiences. Additionally, in 2014 Jacob released his first collection of poetry called: MY WORLD IN VARIABLES.
The collection of poetry provides his views on a variety of topics – race, love, family et. al. The book was published by JAKESONG MANAGEMENT COMPANY which is a company Jacob created to present his various creative and business efforts to the world. Jacob holds a B.A. in English and a M.S. in Management from the University of Maryland University College. He uses his college training in literature to write in many genres including: Poetry, fiction, and nonfiction. To Jacob it's all about sharing his passion as a musician, writer, and educator. Visit www.JacobSylvester.com for more information.
Eric Jacob is an actor and comedian who’s always thinking — and always writing.
An observation in a store, a conversation with a friend, or even a text might spark Eric’s next joke, and once he writes that joke, he can’t wait to share it with an audience.
In 2014 he was told about a comedy competition at a Princeton's "Catch a Rising Star." Eric entered, and won! His victory earned him a spot opening for nationally known comic Bobby Collins. He continued opening for other comics such as Eddie Brill, Sherry Davey, Mike Gafney and Paul Bond.
Since then, the floodgates have opened. Eric shot a pilot in December, called Surviving Sam starring Alicia Minshew (All My Children) and the director liked him so much that they created a web series for him to star in, a prankster show called What’s It Gonna Take that is produced by Plin-Mar Productions and streams on the Silvertree Entertainment platform. He stars with fellow comedian Tommy Gooch.
Eric joins Take 2 Radio on Tuesday, June 9th at 7pm eastern to talk about his career and more! Join us for some laughs!
GENESIS. 49:1-33. Jacob Blesses his sons.
Vs. 1. And Jacob called unto his sons , and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days.
Vs. 2 Gather yourselves together, and Hear, ye sons of Jacob. And hearken unto Israel your Father.
I was reading in Genesis the story of Jacob and I was captivated by his life in this highly recognized biblical drama. From the very beginning, he was in competition with his brother Esau.
Many today can relate to their rivalry being brothers. The customs then were vastly different than what we see today.
Most would think nothing of a "birthright"today, but in the time of Jacob, this was huge. Esau was willing to sell his birthright for a bowl of stew. The biggest deception that played the most importance was Jacob obtaining Esau's "special blessing".
Isaac was not able to recognize Esau as Jacob concealed himself so that his father thought he was Esau. How many Fathers give their children a "special blessing" today? How many children follow the faith of their fathers deserving of that blessing?
Many times, it is a father's prayer for their children that they keep the faith. Worse yet, how many father's even care what their children do? Does it matter that your children follow the Catholic Faith?
Many father's can understand what it means to be a "prodigal father", but many do not mind, in fact many are themselves prodigals?
Talks about the Gentlemen's Ball Dec 7th, and black gay relationships.
Key scripture Genesis 25:23 And the LORD said unto her, Two nation are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people ; shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger
Study Text : Genesis 31:1-21
Genesis 32 :1-32
Central Truth : God ordains that humility will precede exaltation
Key Verse :Matthew 23:12
Whosover shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted (KJV).
Genesis 31:3 And the Lord said unto Jacob, Return unto the land of thy father, and to thy kindred; and I will be with thee.
31:20 And Jacob stole away unaware to Laban the Syrian, in that he told him not that he fled.
Genesis 32: 1. And Jacob went on his way, and the angels of God met him.
2. And when Jacob saw them, he said, This is God's host: and he called the name of that place Mahanaim.
News, entertainment, and more on the Jacob Bradley Show! Coming to you live from the Legionargo Studios in Glendale, Arizona!
Today, we'll be discussing awards, the economy, and much more! Not to mention our special guest, the President of the United Democratic Republic of Legionargo!
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (75 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (30 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (14 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (13 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (13 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- Papa CE (8 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (7 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (3 chatters)
- United Patriots Radio (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (3 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (2 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Full Circle Consciousness (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)