SORT BY Relevancy
Rock and Roll hall of Famer, Jackie Wilson, was handsome, charismatic, dynamic and one of the
most influential artist in music history. Wilson's contribution in cross-fertilizing both genres of R&B
and Pop, made him a jack of all trades in the entertainment field, proven by his acclaimed title as
Join Q-Man, T-Mitch and the Chancellor of Soul, Mike Boone on tonight's Wednesday Rewind as we
discuss the life and musical times of Jackie Wilson.
Topic: Ready for Spring? Break into the gowing season with five Feng Shui steps for action and change.
Eileen Kennedy can show you how to open doors to opportunity, love, health and fiscal flow by tapping into the tried and true system of Classical Feng Shui. Classical Feng Shui addresses WHO your are, with WHAT you want, WHEN you want it, and WHERE you live. She offers several online programs: from BaZi astrological readings to an online feng shui course. You can also join her on a personal journey, working with her one to one, for a custom feng shui experience, tailoring your feng shui expressly for YOU.
Whether you’re looking to improve your love life, marriage, navigate a health crisis, or earn more money, feng shui can put the wheels in action, saving you money, time, and considerably improve your life. No living creature’s inert to it’s environment, so why do some people think we should be able to thrive, wherever?
Eileen’s been creating interiors for 20 years and has a background in furniture and interior design. Her furniture’s been featured in various national and international publications including The New York Times. She’s studied Chinese Metaphysics with The Mastery Academy in Malaysia and Dr. Paul Yan. She currently resides with her daughter in Northern California.
Born in Cuba, and now calling Miami, Florida home, JACKIE ARREDONDO has recently released her single, “Like We Used To” to international radio! This multi-talented artist has already gained attention with her with her EP, “Just Call Me Jackie,” which was produced in Nashville by Brian G White. In 2012, she was the first Latina to introduce the steel guitar to National Hispanic television, and she was the first Latina to introduce genuine country music with Spanish lyrics to Hispanic radio - reaching number one on the Latin radio charts with “The Woman You Wanna Be” (El Hombre Perfecto) and reaching number three with “Let Me Fall” (Por Que Eres Tan Cruel).
Canadian JAMES KEITH NORMAN proudly introduces his brand new album, “That’s Right,” and its first single, “In Trouble Now.” Each and every one of the nine tracks on “That’s Right,” his third album, was written by James, and recorded in Nashville. It has some real “heavyweight’ players involved: Jon Conley (Kenny Chesney) on guitar, Rob Hajacos (Garth Brooks, Taylor Swift, Shania Twain) on fiddle, Smith Curry (Rascal Flatts, Taylor Swift, Little Big Town) on steel...just to name a few. His stepfather, Jimmy Coxson, was a successful pianist, well known around the jazz clubs and a staple at the CBC. His mother, Mona was an influential music booking agent, business music consultant, author and columnist at Canadian Musician magazine.
Tune in for this one hour episode of In The Country featuring stories and songs from my guests Jackie Arredondo and James Keith Norman.
Kristie Kennedy is a visionary leader, who serves as a women's beauty, body image and business coach. She has a passion for empowering individuals to persevere in the face of adversity.
She is a contributing writer for a host of online publications including The Business 101 Magazine, Stiletto Woman, Savvy Gal and Ezinearticles.com. In May 2012, she was appointed as the Tallahassee Ambassador for Heal a Woman, Heal a Nation, Inc. She also served as 2012 Ms. Tallahassee, Fl. for Ms. Corporate America. She was crowned in September 2010 as the 2010 American Image National Woman.
Kristie is a Licensed Esthetician/Beauty Advisor (Graduate of Aveda Beauty Institute), Certified Life Coach, National Trainer for Center for Teacher Effectiveness, Professional Artist for Motives Cosmetics and Smashbox Cosmetics, Former Makeup Artist/Educator Fashion Fair Cosmetics, Birmingham Premiere Beauty Expo Make up Educator, Orlando Premiere Beauty Expo Eye Lash Extensionist and for Mirabella Cosmetics, Larenim Cosmetics, and Borghese Cosmetics.
Additionally, this beauty with brains is a songwriter, poetess, recording artist, author, jewelry designer, fashion model, national spokes model for fibroid tumors, modeling instructor and beauty pageant judge. Her how to makeup videos are currently showcased on Tyra Banks beauty website www.typef.com and image enhancement videos on Ehow Style.com.
She is a daring woman who is unafraid to take calculated risks. Her gift of inspiration brings a pure delight to anyone she meets. Ms. Kennedy believes it is essential to remain steadfast, unmovable and always abounding in the work that is set before you in order to achieve lasting success.
- See more at: http://www.allamericanspeakers.com/celebritytalentbios/Kristie-Kennedy#sthash.ngoozgdU.dpuf
Topic: Tired of Winter? Use Yin and Yang, the basis of feng shui to bust out of dull- drums, and shake off winter blues. Eileen Kennedy can show you how to open doors to opportunity, love, health and fiscal flow by tapping into the tried and true system of Classical Feng Shui. Classical Feng Shui addresses WHO your are, with WHAT you want, WHEN you want it, and WHERE you live. She offers several online programs: from BaZi astrological readings to an online feng shui
Happy Birthday Day Jackie Chan
Chan was born on 7 April 1954, in British Hong Kong, as Chan Kong-sang, to Charles and Lee-Lee Chan, refugees from the Chinese Civil War. He was nicknamed Pao-pao Chinese: ("Cannonball") because the energetic child was always rolling around.
His parents worked for the French ambassador in Hong Kong, and Chan spent his formative years within the grounds of the consul's residence in the Victoria Peak district.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (73 chatters)
- The Finding Relisha Radio Show (25 chatters)
- The Portal (20 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (16 chatters)
- Straitway (11 chatters)
- Rise Up Nation (8 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (7 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- LibertyRules (6 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (5 chatters)
- The War Room (4 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (4 chatters)
- Changing Worldviews (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (4 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (3 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (3 chatters)
- 63845 (3 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Tribulation News (3 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (3 chatters)
- RevBarbara (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- TRUradio (2 chatters)
- Writing Royalty (2 chatters)
- SquatchD Radio (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- The Creating Calm Network 2 (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (2 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (2 chatters)
- At Home with Victoria (2 chatters)
- Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis (2 chatters)
- MNA Sports Radio (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- Recognizing Gods Call to You (1 chatters)
- Parenting Handbook Live (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- KayleeJackson (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (1 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (1 chatters)
- Conservative Report (1 chatters)
- ART IMITATES LIFE (1 chatters)
- A Diamond In The Rough (1 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (1 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- The Torrey Allen Show (1 chatters)
- The Wheat Report (1 chatters)
- Truth and Guidance (1 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (1 chatters)