SORT BY Relevancy
We live in an era where it is more important to know what the purose of Pyramids is, rather than what a candidates policies would be in the Middle East. The media, often referred to as the 4th branch of government, is more focused on their political agendas than on legitimate vetting of candidates. Why? How do we fix this? Is this legitimate journalism or not?
in Self Help
Please visit www.QigongMasters.com to watch the interview with our Master of the Month.
Kai van Bodhi is a licensed acupuncturist and the founder of Nourishing Life, a healing platform dedicated to placing the most effective and powerful wellness techniques in the hands of everyday people. He is a joyful, passionate teacher who brings years of practical experience and powerful techniques together.
After doing healing work with at-risk youth most of his early life, Kai traveled to Asia, where he spent the last decade studying healing and movement arts with various teachers. Since returning from Asia, Kai has seen the exponential value of re-uniting the foundational self-practice of Qigong with energy healing, body work and Eastern Nutrition to form a complete health care system. In addition to practicing and teaching Reiki and NLP, he facilitates seminars for Supreme Science Qigong Foundation nationally. Kai received his Masters Degree in Oriental Medicine from Five Branches University in Santa Cruz, where he continues to live and practice acupuncture and tonic herbalism.
In 2009, Kai began to develop his dream of setting up Southern Cloud Retreat Center, a Taoist education and outreach center at the base of sacred Jade Dragon Snow Mountain in Yunnan Province, China. The Center hosts experiential retreats with a focus on Qigong, Taoist Sciences and Food Healing; and provides participants with a rare and powerful opportunity to connect, live, serve and learn from the local community. A portion of the Center’s profits is dedicated to preserving and promoting indigenous wisdom in under served communities locally and internationally. Southern Cloud Retreat Centre is still under development but is already hosting small and large retreat groups annually.
My guest for the show today is Lisa Van Slyke. Lisa's a published author and freelance editor who also works tirelessly to help others live their dreams and realize their true potential. Full disclosure she's also a good friend of mine. If you're one of those people who thinks there are things they'd like to do but are impossible because they have kids...Lisa will show you otherwise. The fact is, unless you are doing those things that make YOUR heart sing you're not going to be able to give you best to others.
Thanks for listening!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (17 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (14 chatters)
- KAS1 (10 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (8 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- Naked Departure Talk Show (4 chatters)
- NatureofReality (4 chatters)
- HadIt Veteran To Veteran (3 chatters)
- Joseph Gibson (3 chatters)
- PROPHETenergyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (2 chatters)
- Father Teresa (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Intro to Info (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Nu Power Radio Network (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- The Wealth-Stream AdViZor (1 chatters)
- VinnyHardy (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)