SORT BY Relevancy
Jack San Felice is an Arizona Author who has studied and explored the silver mines of Arizona, written about and explored the Superstition Mountains and been on many ghost hunting adventures throughout our state.
His exploits include contact with Wyatt Earp's wives as well as other well known spirits.
Join us for what promises to be an interesting and thought provoking conversation.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (38 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (16 chatters)
- Jay King Network (9 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (6 chatters)
- ARC Studies (5 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (5 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (4 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (4 chatters)
- Cynthia Andrews (3 chatters)
- Indie Books (3 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (2 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- PA Independent Living (1 chatters)
- Purposed for Godliness (1 chatters)
- Trust Your Journey (1 chatters)
- Charlotte View Internet Radio (1 chatters)