SORT BY Relevancy
Every week, members of the United Cardinal Bloggers chat about what is happening in the world of St. Louis Cardinals baseball. This week, Daniel Shoptaw (C70 At The Bat) takes his usual fifth-Wednesday turn and talks about the loss of Adam Wainwright, the shakeup of the lineup, and anything else that will fill 30 minutes.
Every week, two of the members of the United Cardinal Bloggers come at you with all the news and opinion you need on the St. Louis Cardinals. The season has started and that means Chris Mallonee (Birds on the Bat 82) and A.J. Blankenship (Gateway Sports Connection) have two games to break down. They'll talk about the Opening Night victory, the not-terribly-impressive offense, and what if anything you can take from a two-game sample.
With the Cardinals nearing the halfway point of the Spring Training, Matt Whitner and Tara Wellman disect the remaining question marks for the 2015 squad -- Who gets the 5th spot in the rotation? Which outfielders break camp with the big club? And will Adam Wainwright be ready for Opening Day?
Every week, the members of the United Cardinal Bloggers bring you news, analysis, and whatever else they can come up with to keep you posted on the doings of the St. Louis Cardinals. This week, Chris Mallonee is under the weather, so Dan Buffa of Cardinals Farm will join with regular co-host AJ Blankenship of Gateway Sports Connection to talk about this week in spring training. They'll talk about who is looking good, how much emphasis to place on spring results, and anything else that strikes their fancy.
*Yadier Molina's weight gain. Good for his defense but will it be bad for his power at the plate?
*Which prospect makes it out of came with the team? Piscotty or Cooney?
*Carlos Martinez kicks off spring training tomorrow. What are we looking for in his first spring start?
*Who is your bat in the lineup that you hope generates the real power?
*Does Pete Kozma make the club?
*What can fans expect from Randal Grichuk this season?
*The wildcard in the bullpen this year is Jordan Walden. A setup man but maybe a potential closer down the line. Like Grichuk in the Freese deal, he was the piece Mo demanded.
Every week, the members of the United Cardinal Bloggers come at you with talk and opinion about the latest in St. Louis Cardinal news. This week, Chris Mallonee (Birds On The Bat 82) and Doug Vollet (Baseball Geek In Galveston) take a look at the last week before spring training and what some recent small signings might mean for the larger Cardinal picture
Join Host Live Chats
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (31 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (31 chatters)
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (13 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (11 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (10 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (8 chatters)
- Universal Radio (8 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (8 chatters)
- SUBCONSCIOUS CHANNEL (6 chatters)
- Interstellar Realities (6 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (4 chatters)
- 1 Union 801 TheWebcast (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Live On Set - Speak Your Mind (2 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (2 chatters)
- The Steven Knight Show (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sultry Sammi Craig (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)