SORT BY Relevancy
What is your dream? What have you given up on because you thought it was impossible?
Exposing what is in the way from what is possible is the topic on Monday nights.
What is it that you can’t do? What is the thought that is stopping you from getting to your dream?
I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
If you have passion you can do anything, passion is what makes miracles happen.
Monday nights coaches will be Luis Barrios, Catherine Malcom and Diane Cady here to discuss where they have been stopped and where you maybe stopped too. Call in and see what is possible for you!
While Dallas celebrates Canadian Thanksgiving David, Doug, & Kyle will be discussing Brittany Maynard's "suicide," David's win with E!News, more states approving Gay Marriage, Lea Michele being dissed by Jessica Lange on the red carpet, high school experiences, Amanda Bynes, and more.
Don't forget to follow us on Twitter at: @TheSpilledTea @Doquinn76 @Odaat_webseries @OnAirWithDoug @KylieSF
Sue Dockerill with Inspiring New Perspectives will share her vision for families and couples who want to take good relationships and create extraordinary relationships. She is the founder of Life Works and author of A Child’s Life Depends on Peaceful Resolutions. She shares cutting edge research and hands on tools that work. When couples go apart it’s because needs are not being met. Unfortunately when needs are not being met, people misbehave. If you think of them as being bad you will punish them and make them feel worse. What if you had tools to make people feel understood and open. Instead of making people feel worse, Sue shares powerful tools for making people feel loved, valued and understood. In a very short time people who work with Sue start to feel better and do better. Now you can call in or listen in and get her coaching live on Blog Talk Radio. She is one of a team of extraordinary coaches. Tonight show is hosted by Luis Barrios and the topic is on understanding the difference between men and women. Call in and take any relationship to the next level.
The Pastor J. Rouse Show Live On Air, Wright On Point Hot Topics, The Discussion and so much more....
- Thankful Blessings: A Canadian Thanksgiving & Thankful Testimonies;
- Some of your Discussion and Wright On Point Hot Topic statements, opinions and thoughts;
- October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month;
- October is also Think Pink/Breast Canada Awareness Month; and
- October is Clergy/Pastor Appreciation Month;
- What is your testimony? What are you thankful for? What have you overcome? What are you overcoming? Share your testimony and bless someone else who may be going through... (949) 203-4735.
We always want to hear from you! Have your say! Email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, message us on Facebook at Rouse Ministries Broadcasting & Communications or The Pastor J. Rouse Show, connect with us on Twitter @ pastorrouseshow or you can call in to have your say during the show while live on air at (949) 203-4735.
We're covering a covering under God - Live on The Pastor J. Rouse Show...
- More new Music;- International Events and Happenings; - Birthday Shout Outs, Church Shout Outs, Special Anniversary Shout Outs, Upcoming Rouse Ministries Events, International Christian Events and Happenings and much much more.....
Join Lisa Iversen and Life Coach Ade for Ancestral Blueprints: Honoring the Complexity of Thanksgiving.
Join them for a conversation that will honor the fullness of Thanksgiving in all its complexity. Focusing on the opportunity for gratitude but also recognizing Native American loss, strength and resilience.
Learn how the unacknowledged truths in yourAncestral Blueprints may still be influencing your life today. Open your heart and mind to how the family soul's universal laws of love around belonging, balance, and justice connect all of us to one another.
With Life Coach Ade www.LifeConversationsMedia.com and Lisa Iversen, psychotherapist, Systemic Family Constellations Facilitator, and author of Ancestral Blueprints: Revealing Invisible Truths in America's Soul. www.LisaIversen.com
Join Host Live Chats
- T J Sotomayor (270 chatters)
- Ms Blue (36 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (31 chatters)
- Curious Times (29 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (22 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (17 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (16 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (12 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (7 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (5 chatters)
- Wake Da Fuq Up (5 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (4 chatters)
- ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (3 chatters)
- Kickin* it with Krystal (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Dr Auset (2 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Bible Smack Radio (1 chatters)
- Wolf Bytes (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- Path Of Life (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)