SORT BY Relevancy
Practice Managers sometimes have to deal with mental health issues in their medical practice whether it's with their patients who also suffer from physical issues or with their staff members. Mental Health blogger and motivational speaker Gabe Howard is our guest and shares his expertise that comes from a lived experience dealing with mental health myths and realities.
Welcome to “Dental Practice 911 Radio” formerly known as “The Whole Tooth”. “Dental Practice 911 Radio” is a show where we discuss dental business related topics designed to help dentists and dental teams learn and grow in any economy!
Today, we will be discussing "The #Trend in Marketing Your Dental Practice" with one of my coworkers here at EZ Dental Practice Marketing, Rebecca Buscemi. Rebecca is our Technical Director and an Internet Marketing Trainer and Consultant.
Our topic basically deals with how your practice is seen through social media based on how RELEVANT your content is. In other words, Rebecca and I will be talking about how much more effective your social media presence can be by simply doing some key things to stay on top of trends in our collective communications.
Topics that will cover in our episode are: What are trending topics, How can Hashtages and trending topics help your marketing, How to use trending topics on Facebook, and more.
Practice Managers have urgent needs for information in the face of all the new and upcoming regulations which are creating more work for them and their staff. Specifically, answers to 3 questions frequently heard by Host Rebecca Morehead and co-host Kristen Walker:
What will be the new Stage 2 Requirements and how will that affect us?
What can I expect to be my requirements this year for compliance?
How can we generate more revenue in the practice to stay afloat or offset the penalties we will be facing?
Join us with our special surprise guest on the next More For Your Practice Radio.
Medical practice managers needs lots of resources from different businesses to run their practice effectively. Chuck Wright, owner of TWI Services, Inc. and Founding President of MOROF (Medical Office Resources of Florida) shares how this realization sparked the idea to create a resource organization designed to bring all aspects of healthcare together through one unified source and with the vision to be a "resource not a sales force". We'll also learn an example of this concept at work: how his company, TWI Services, Inc. provides certified direct marketing services for medical practices.
What would you say is the single most powerful spiritual practice--outside of love? I found out through some trials and some errors that there is one practice we can all do that brings incredible freedom, joy and peace. It's part of every spiritual path and while it's challenging, it's rewards are unmistakable. Also, I've never met a single person who didn't need it. Got any ideas? Listen in to hear my take on the single greatest spiritual practice and see if it suprises you or not!
Jeri Cascio, Insurance Liaison and Risk Management Counselor will be sharing her expertise on emerging trends of insurance liability and how best to make sure your medical practice is adequately covered. Jeri specializes in helping Medical Practitioners and their professional affiliates work together to reap the best insurance values and risk solutions. Jeri has over 20 years of commercial insurance experience and for the last 15 years, has focused exclusively on the insurance needs of Florida healthcare professionals.
Lindsey Phillips and John Hallock from Care Cloud join us to discuss all the issues currently impacting medical practice management, Electronic Health Records implementation and in particular, legacy versus cloud-based solutions. They will also be talking about why it's important to know where your EHR vendor stands in Meaningful Use Stage 2 certification, the extended timeline for Stage 2 Meaningful Use and what's on the roadmap.
Let's prepare for the weekend! Practice Friday will inspire you to be the best you in your business and Industry! Who said your weekend have to start on the weekend? Thursday is the perfect day to plan for a productive, successful weekend. Join me on today's show as we talk about strategies for your business that will help you to have health, wellness, and prosperity. All Entreprenuers are encouraged to listen in! Talk to you Soon!
Jean Lanoue, founder of The Social Jeanie, is a business professional with more than 20 years of experience in the corporate world doing marketing, training, accounting and management.Jean has been helping small businesses and medical and law practices market their message and brand using social media and inbound marketing, since 2007. Jean will be helping us understand how to market medical practices online effectively without violating HIPAA.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (141 chatters)
- Channel Panel (76 chatters)
- John Baptist (74 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (70 chatters)
- in5d (66 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- thedean (14 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (14 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (13 chatters)
- Tarhaka (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (11 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (10 chatters)
- AlimBey (9 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (9 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (6 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- DentTrainerXcom (5 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (5 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (5 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (4 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (4 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (3 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (3 chatters)
- Dr Fred (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Angel Amy (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Chillz33 (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- FSF Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GIPBKR Radio Station (1 chatters)
- Godney (1 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- No Turning Back (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (0 chatters)