SORT BY Relevancy
Two weeks ago, I found an article on Russia Today about a supermarket in London getting rid of its Kosher supply in order to appease the violent anti-Israel protestors. Turns out that this is a widespread phenomom in the UK. There is an article in the Telegraph reporting that Jewish community leaders say that the protests stir up tention and intimidation while doing nothing for the "Palestinians". In the Telegraph article, there is a picture of supplies knocked over in order to force them to rid its supply of Israeli products and Kosher food. And police are getting attacked. All the while, these violent dummies say that they get called anti-Semitic for criticizing Israel. I will discuss this and show that far leftist "liberals" only care about free speech when people go after their hate speech.
WE BACK!!!, GOING OVER A RANGE OF BATTLE RAP TOPICS PLUS GETTING THE WORD FAMILIAR WITH SOME OF OUR WAR REPORT STAFF
World War Radio where you hear the hottest underground music and hot topics about music, sports, politics, ect. This week we will be discussing "Why you think the illuminati is real? Are they still relevent and
how do they dictater what the people/artist do? Who you would pay to stop rapping/singing? Tune in every Friday 9am est to 11am est by calling 760-542-3911 to listen or chime in with your host Adonis Da Certified Specialist and co-host Block Pharoah.
Nick and Matt preview the best plays and sleepers for Week 12, reflect on the best and worst of the holiday season, and generally go off the rails in the usual way.
Matt and Nick are back to discuss what happened in Week 7, what might happen in Week 8 and what to expect from Percy Harvin with the Jets. Join us for another hour of The Fantasy War Room.
Do you trade Josh Gordon before he plays this season? Which third-tier receivers should you start ahead of the Bears wideouts? And how are the Broncos like a well-dressed lady in a bar down by the docks? Matt Ufford and Nick Stevens break down everything you need to know for Week 11 in fantasy football.
This week, Matt and Nick like the defense-less matchup between Atlanta and Tampa Bay, Ben Roethlisberger and the Steelers air assault against the Jets, and peanut butter Snickers. Come for the rankings, stay for our crudest lowbrow humor yet!
The one and only "Creepy Weasel" stops by for what is always a fantastic time here on War of the Words. A frequent guest on the show, tune in to catch Steve and I break it down as only we can. Montgomerty is set face UFC vet Brock Jardine at Titan FC 31 October 31st, and this fight promises to be an absolute war.
Titan FC 31 goes down Halloween night at the USF Sundome in Tampa, so you Southeast fans get your tickets and car pools set up. Mike Ricci vs Yoshiyuki Yoshida for the Titan FC Lightweight title will headline the card and former WEC champion Miguel Torres takes on Desmond Green in the Co-Main event.
The main card will air on CBS Sports Network starting at 10pm EST. Catch the prelims streaming live at http://www.cbssportsnetwork.com/!
#FirstStopFantasy #BadCo #AlphaOneFightWear #WarOfTheWords #UniqueKennels #TEAMEagleUSA
Paul Teague returns to Fight Club to face Joel Jackson! Don't miss a great show with one of the southeasts most unique and active ammys of 2014.
Paul Teague is an interesting fighter. He has become known regionally for calling his own fights ahead of time, and so far, has been right all but a single time. The last fight Teague had at Fight Club Series he predicted, on camera, that he would win in 30 seconds. He won his fight that night in 32 seconds. Prior to that he did nearly the exact same thing, but called for a split decision victory, which he got. For having debuted into the sport this year, Teague has gone a long way. His involvment with the Fight Club Series has further highlighted his potential, as well as brought numerous new fans. “The Ninja Turtle” is one of South Carolina’s most exciting rising ammy’s, and a few more solid wins over fellow fireballs will all but cement Teague as a future champion in the Low Country and beyond.
#FirstStop #Conflict22 #FightWeek #Alphaone #BadCo #UniqueKennels #USAEagle
Of course we have to talk some UFC 179...but then....
Alyssa Vasquez vs Alexa Conners for the Conflict 135lbs title is enough for any fan to get their monies worth on November 8th. We were even more excited to announce Charity Walker vs Andy Nguyen on fighting on the same card. Now we have the pleasure of announcing the 115lb title bout between Stryker Fight Center’s Jennifer Darr and Doro MMA’s Ashley Samples!!! Two of the regions top females will be making the trip from Georgia to claim stake in one of the regions most coveted titles, the Conflict MMA 115lb title. This belt was vacated by Invicta Fighting Championships JJ Aldrich after she turned professional after a 5 round war with Ashley Greenway earlier this year. We expect the same great things from both of these awesome females.
Two more WMMA bouts confirmed for this card, bringing the total to 5 on Conflict’s third Columbia show, and its 22nd over all. The rest of the event is stacked with a plethora of hot upcoming ammy’s, many on the verge of breaking out. Fight Club Series has done an amazing job of providing an excellent, pro level platform for amateur fighters on the rise. Check out the card right here, and be there November 8th in Columbia, South Carolina for all the action!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (64 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (24 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (22 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (22 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (21 chatters)
- Odwirafo (19 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (15 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (14 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (9 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (9 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (9 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (8 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (7 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- FCPT Tim Maile (6 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- in5d (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (5 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (5 chatters)
- New Colony Network (5 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- nwo truth radio media (4 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (4 chatters)
- Black Author Network (4 chatters)
- David Coney (4 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (4 chatters)
- AACONS (4 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (3 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (2 chatters)
- TJ Morris Treasure Show (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (2 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (2 chatters)
- drinkfive (2 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)