SORT BY Relevancy
Israel is under the illusion they can do as they wish as long as they wish to Palestine.
However, this past year has found the State of Palestine is beginning to be a little more agressive in their rhetoric since Iran has begun a charm offensive at the United States.
President Abbas is trying to recover his status as the leader of his people and has started an offensive in the "peace agreement" that is, in my mind a really good idea.
Of course the SodaStream curfluful has come in handy too. I'm luvin it!
On today's thrilling, chilling, double-drilling episode of the Kwesstshunubble Intellejenss Rupportt, we will be leapfrogging over each other's fragile egos to chat about utter and completely nonsensical issues. When we get around to the real issues, we will blither and blather about things that we know exactly zilch about. Which makes us probably more informed than most pundits on television. We'll be talking about the ramping up of hostility in Palestine, we'll talk about the resurgence and continued awesomeness of Strange Albert (aka Captain Parodypants), and we'll discuss the douchebag s.o.b. who let his almost two-year-old die by leaving him in a hot car for 7 hours. So join us as we playfully jab at each other's ineffectual genitalia with our faces
Where the hell is real peace?
Israel has been in a constant warn since Zionism. Palestoine has never had peace since the invasion of the Zionists in 1939. It is time for the US, UN and EU to step up the pressure on the zionazis to get this shit done or President Abbas will go to International Court of the UN.
Time to stop the BS and get things done. Screw the diplomacy.
Should African Americans be involved in the Palestinian issue? The answer is yes, according to writer Kristian Davis Bailey. He is the author of an Ebony magazine article on the need for African Americans to become involved in the Palestine issue.Is Israel practicing apartheid? Join the conversation with Bailey on The Root and Roots Show.
This week we’re going to take a closer look at the chaos unfolding in Ukraine and Gaza and place both conflicts in the wider political context of the modern history of both the Middle East and Russia.
To help us do that, we’ll be joined by Finian Cunningham, an Irish journalist who has written extensively on international affairs, with articles published in several languages. For nearly 20 years, Finian worked as an editor and writer ifor major news media organisations, including The Daily Mirror, The Irish Times and The Independent.
Deported from Bahrain in June 2011 because of his critical journalism in which he highlighted systematic human rights violations by the Bahraini regime forces, Finian is now a columnist on international politics for Press TV and the Strategic Culture Foundation.
We hope you'll join us from 2-4pm EST (11am-1pm PST / 8-10pm CET) this Sunday, August 3rd.
Josh Ruebner will talk about his book Shattered Hopes, concerning President Obama's failed goals for Palestine. Ruebner will also talk about the BDS campaign and the current war in Gaza.
After a 2 week hiatus(due to the bad DoS attack we got right before our last scheduled show) CAV Radio returns for a special Wednesday night show! Tonight Chris, Mark, and Jeff will be joined by Peace Activist/Radio Show Host Michael Rivero. Topics include Ebola, Ukraine, Israel/Palestine conflict and more! Lines will be open.
President Obama announced that he would release an additional $70 Million in military aid for Israel. Many are saying that this $70 Million is being used to further terrorize and kill the Palestinian people.
As Dr. Abdullah Mohammad Sindi says, “All Arabs and all Muslims, along with many other people around the world, know very well that the Jewish/Zionist state of Israel is an illegitimate and illegal state established by the power of the gun in 1948, and has been maintained by it ever since.” Dr. Sindi is a Ph.D in International Relations.
"An ongoing monitoring mission by the UN’s Humanitarian Affairs office shows that attacks by Israeli settlers on Palestinians and Palestinian property in the West Bank has gone up FOUR FOLD in the last eight years.There have been 2,100 attacks on Palestinians by Israeli settlers in the occupied West Bank since 2006, and annual attacks have shot up from 115 in 2006 to almost 400 in 2013, according to the reports, published every two weeks, which have been relayed by AP."
The Palestinian people do not have problems having children. During the period between the beginning of July and the end of September of the year 2011, the Gaza Strip had witnessed an average of 158 new births EVERY DAY, and in the year 2013, the Crude Birth Rate for the Gaza Strip was 37.1.
Israel's Crude Birth Rate from 2009-2013 was ONLY 21.0.
Please feel free to email us at: PatriciaMcAllBlogTalk@aol.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (42 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (36 chatters)
- thelordshour (30 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (26 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (26 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (22 chatters)
- in5d (19 chatters)
- Curious Times (15 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (14 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (13 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (12 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- reactionariez (9 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (7 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (6 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (5 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (5 chatters)
- churchfolk (5 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (4 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (4 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- The Portal (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (4 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (3 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (3 chatters)
- Raw Sex (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- Random Rants (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Michael Fairman (2 chatters)
- Live with Shirley (2 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (2 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Rifleman (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- Yizzor Talk (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- drkate (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (1 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- Speak your mind7 (1 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (0 chatters)