SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight Jim Fletcher discusses the explosive battle Israel and Hamas.
Jim is director of Prophecy Matters. The longtime editor for Master Books, the world’s largest publisher of creationism books, Jim now travels and speaks on the subject of apologetics. Incorporating his impressions gleaned from numerous trips to Israel and with a keen eye on the culture, his talks are up-to-date and relevant. Jim writes for a variety of publications, including the Jerusalem Post
For some of us the experience of being in conflict is daunting! We have learned through our families of origin, friends, teachers, and other sources how to manage our interpersonal disputes, including trial and error which are often our main teachers. The quest for engaging more effectively in conflict commonly begins when we realize our usual approaches are no longer working. Or, we are faced with situations that overwhelm us - or get us into trouble. In this show, Cinnie Noble will discuss her view of the meaning of conflict mastery - also referred to as conflict intelligence - and what helps optimize the quest to get there.
Cinnie Noble is a lawyer, mediator (Advanced Practitioner - Association for Conflict Resolution), and Professional Certified Coach based in Toronto, Canada. She developed the CINERGY Model of conflict management coaching in 1999 and coaches people worldwide in their efforts to improve the way they engage in their interpersonal conflicts. Cinnie and her associates also train coaches, mediators, lawyers, HR professionals, psychologists, social workers, leaders, and others around the world to use her unique evidenced-based coaching model. She is author of 5 books, the most recent being "Conflict Management Coaching: The CINERGY™ Model". Cinnie's book entitled "Conflict Mastery Quest(ions)" will be released later this year.
For More Information: Cinnie Noble
in Self Help
We have all experienced the drama when we engage in destructive and dysfunctional conflict. It is draining, damaging and downright unhealthy. Zena Zumeta will talk with the Texas Conflict Coach, Pattie Porter to discuss her new Minibuk Stop the Dreaded Drama: 55 Tips for Ending Destructive Conflict and highlight strategies to withdraw from the drama, reevaluate the situation, and reenter the conflict from a healthier and constructive approach.
Pattie Porter, LCSW, AAP is the President of Conflict Connections®, Inc. Pattie has worked extensively in the dispute resolution field for nearly 20 years providing mediation, team facilitation, negotiation training, and conflict management and abrasive leader coaching services to executives, businesses, government agencies and higher education institutions. Pattie is a licensed clinical social worker and holds the Advanced Practitioner-Workplace Mediator designation from the Association for Conflict Resolution, the Credentialed Distinguished Mediator from the Texas Mediator Credentialing Association, and the CINERGY® certified advanced conflict coach and coach-mentor as recognized by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
Zena Zumeta, internationally known as both a mediator and trainer of mediators. She is president of the Mediation Training & Consultation Institute, Zena Zumeta Mediation Services, and The Collaborative Workplace in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Zena is a lawyer and a former president of the Academy of Family Mediators.
Why is there so much unresolved and destructive conflict? Why is it so hard for you to come to the table to talk about the conflict you have with someone? Karmit Bulman, Executive Director, The Conflict Resolution Center in Minnesota and the author of The Conflict Resolution Process: A Consultant's Handbook will help us understand what happens to us in our brains that builds a barrier to these uncomfortable situations. Through her story-telling, Karmit will share examples and educate you about a method she developed to work one-on-one with individuals. This 3-part road map is also a guide for skill-building and action planning. With this in mind, Karmit will share her top 3 tips to immediately use in dealing with your situation.
Karmit Bulman is the executive director of the Conflict Resolution Center (CRC) and is an attorney, qualified neutral under Rule 114, adjunct professor of Law at University of Minnesota School of Law and the author of The Conflict Consultant’s Handbook. Her work has involved facilitation of collaborative processes, conflict assessment, coalition building, executive coaching and consulting, new business development, organizational turnaround revenue expansion and legislative and policy development.
Resources: National Association for Community Mediation
Gaza is still under water, up to 6 feet in places. Help is slow getting through because of the killing blockade in place and heavily enforced by Israel, being the racist buncha jerks they are. And, did you know that Israel doen't have a Constitution yet. The also have no declared boundaries Sixty-five years and nobody knows why. Just a few mono-sylables and short items and other mouthings amounting to pure BS. Actually, it is a set of "Basic
Andy Friend, a member of the core team of the San Antonio Peace Center will share the work of the Peace Center , as well as insights around the tool of Compassionate Communication. He will also share some tips and strategies for approaching conflicts from a compassionate perspective, for the month of compassion! He will also answer questions via live call-in, and chat, about how to provide empathy in specific situations. You won't want to miss it!
Andy Friend started his career in the Peace Corps, working in Central America. After that, he worked in community development in northern California and decided to become a certified life coach. For the past 5 years, he has shared compassionate communication with groups of social workers, psychologists, the US Military, teachers, and students in Mexico and the US, giving conferences and workshops in English and Spanish. Currently, he is living in San Antonio, Texas, with his wife, a Mexican therapist, and they are both involved in compassion, art, dance and therapy activities in San Antonio.
What can you do when faced with a conflict avoidant leader? Join us in a fast-paced discovery conversation of the avoidant personality symptoms as we explore how to work with and support them. Walk away with insight and techniques to master this frustrating phenomenon in the workplace AND personal relationships.
Organizational and individual change leader, accomplished senior human resource professional with over 30 years of proven success in leading people, processes, systems and cultures in innovative change initiatives. Rachel’s career has included positions at NASA/Houston, The Texas Medical Center, two New York City law firms and a high tech company.
Rachel speaks internationally on organizational management concerns.
Rachel’s international coaching practice focuses on coaching abrasive leaders and managers.
For more information: Rachel Schaming- Roadmap to Success
For more information: The Boss Whispering Institute, Daring Greatly, and North Star Facilitators
Many people have encountered great challenges and unbearable pain from disputes as a result of strongly held values, belief systems and personal principles. And yet, people have the courage and ability to break through these barriers and create a common bridge. Eric Galton, renowned mediator, is a catalyst for these breakthroughs providing people with a safe environment where they can experience something different from what they know. Changing how we think about our experience is about great communication, deep listening and hope. You will hear about stories highlighted from Galton’s book Stories Mediators Tell and tips and strategies that will guide you in difficult situations.
Eric Galton is the Past President of the International Academy of Mediators, a founder of the Lakeside Mediation Center in Austin, Texas and has been a full time mediator for 25 years. Eric's newest book, Stories Mediators Tell, was published by the ABA in 2012. Eric is an adjunct professor at Pepperdine's Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution and teaches advanced mediation classes. All proceeds from Stories Mediators Tell are donated to the ABA Section of Dispute Resolution to advance the use of mediation.
For more information: Eric Galton
in The Bible
Shalom and Welcome Listeners,
We are on break to allow us to celebrate the Feast of Passover, Unleaven Bread and First Fruits. Also April 28th was Holocaust Rememberance Day and Messiah of Israel Ministries did an outreach with the Holocaust survivors. We took them food and flowers in rememberance. This week is Israel Memorial Day: Yom HaZikaron to remember the Fallen IDF soldiers. Please join us in prayer for this time of rememberance and celebration of Israel's hard won statehood..Zev and I will return on MAY 5, 2014 with our live update on these Feast Days, Holocaust Rememberance Day and Israel's Memorial Day. Zev will share all the amazing supernatural events that occured in Israel as God is pouring out HIS Spirit during these most imporant Feast Days and Days of Rememberance. Please stand in prayer with us for the Holocaust Survivors and the IDF Soldiers that they too will receive Yeshua's salvation.
This is a time of rememberance of all that Yeshua has done for us.
I encourage all to listen to this teaching that we are repeating. It will be a blessing to the IDF Soldiers for strength and courage as Joseph's story is so inspiring. Be sure to share these teachings with others so they too will be blessed and find a deeper understanding into God's Word. We just had a significant event on Passover-the first Blood Moon of the Tetrad. We all need to focus on God's calendar so that we don't miss the signs and seasons and that we are prepared for HIS return. We will be discussing this in depth in a later show.
We will return May 5th, 2014. Blessings in Messiah Yeshua!
Conectate con nosotros y escucha la mejor musica de Israel. Con cantantes como Yaakov Shwekey, Mordechai Ben David, Yeshiva Boys, y muchos mas. Toda la musica es inspirada por Elohim y es cantada para su exaltacion asi que ven y con nosotros escucha y se bendecido con musica de adoracion y jubilo que te va a encantar. No ter la puedes perder por nada. Que el Eterno te bendiga y no dejes de sintonizarnos.
1. According to The Times of Israel, the Israeli Air Force launched airstrikes in the Gaza Strip shortly after 10 p.m. on Wednesday in retaliation for a massive rocket barrage earlier in the day, the largest of its kind since 2012. Israeli planes struck 29 targets in the Strip. Israel had warned that it would hit back hard at Gaza terror groups, after more than 50 rockets were fired at southern Israel.
2. According to the Fars News Agency, the Lieutenant Commander of the Islamic Revolutionary Guards underlined this week that Iranian military commanders are prepared to attack and destroy Israel as soon as they receive such an order. Addressing a conference in Tehran on Tuesday, Hossein Salami said, “Our hands will remain on the trigger from 1,400km away for the day when such a confrontation with Israel takes place.”
3. According to The Times of Israel, Israel’s Foreign Minister Avigdor Liberman on Wednesday evening said the IDF should reoccupy the Gaza Strip in response to an ongoing, massive rocket bombardment of southern Israel, and said that the Israeli government must defend its citizens even if it jeopardized peace talks with the Palestinians.
The Bible says in Revelation 2:10: “Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.”
Our second coming quote for today is from Anthony Ashley Cooper. He said, “The only remedy for all this mass of misery is the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. Why do we not plead for it every time we hear the clock strike?”
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
in The Bible
Understanding The Wars Of Israel Through Prophecy. At this exact moment, Israel is engaged in a bitter struggle with Hamas and Gaza to stop them from raining down grad rockets on their country. The first Code Red alert in years has been issued and Israel has once again opened up their bomb shelters to protect their people. In tonight's bible study, we take a close look at what war means to Israel in light of what God has already declared will come to pass in the pages of scripture.
With your radio host and bible teacher, Geoffrey Grider of Now The End Begins.
"For they call themselves of the holy city, and stay themselves upon the God of Israel; The LORD of hosts is his name." Isaiah 48:2
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (173 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (87 chatters)
- John Baptist (77 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (13 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (13 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (13 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (12 chatters)
- AlimBey (10 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (9 chatters)
- Tarhaka (7 chatters)
- Finding Relisha Rudd Show (7 chatters)
- Know It All ABCs of Education (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (5 chatters)
- The Truth Is Out There0 (4 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (3 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (3 chatters)
- The Superior Must Awaken (3 chatters)
- The Phantom Zone Radio Show (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (3 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (3 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (3 chatters)
- TWR Radio (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Get It Out Radio (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Madden Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- The Red Room Radio (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (1 chatters)
- Home Court Sports (1 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Wicce Women (1 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (0 chatters)