SORT BY Relevancy
1. A new report says Russia and NATO are actively preparing for war with one another amid the greatest build up of military tension in Europe since the end of the Cold War.
2. As the battle over the Iran nuclear agreement continues to rattle the American political establishment, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu this week hosted two delegations of US congressmen from both sides of the aisle.
3. The top Army general said on Wednesday that the U.S should consider embedding soldiers in Iraq if the battle against ISIS doesn't improve.
4. Amish chicken farmer Ura Gingerich begins each day by lantern light, but his simple life of tradition is threatened by a modern scourge that has devastated the US poultry industry.
5. Syrian government air strikes on rebel-held areas near Damascus killed at least 31 people on Wednesday, and insurgents bombarded the capital with rockets that killed at least 13 people.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is 2 Kings 8:1.
Our second coming quote for today is from Charles Spurgeon. He said: "Oh, that the Lord would come! He is coming! He is on the road and travelling quickly. The sound of his approach should be as music to our hearts!"
The United States did indeed win the war in Iraq... and then stood back to watch the victory crumble. American forces transformed Iraq from a violent and chaotic land to a stable democracy that only needed minimal America support to defend and recreate itself. But thanks to the Obama administration, this minor support was withheld. As a result, the nation saw peace give way to terror under the ISIS invasion - a disaster that would have easily been prevented by an engaged administration.
Victory Undone: The Defeat of al-Qaeda in Iraq and its Resurrection as ISIS, the new book by CarterAndress, reveals the untold story of how the Iraq War was won and subsequently thrown away. Andress is a world-renowned military contractor whose company, American-Iraqi Solutions Group (AISG), substantially contributed to the defeat of al-Qaeda in Iraq
Was the Iraq war worth It? What did we accomplish?Who benefited from the war? Why can't our soldiers get the medical care they deserve? How many families have been broken by the cost of war? Was the human sacerifce worth in terms of life times injuries and death. How many additional deaths have occurred as a result of post tramatic syndrome? Has the state of Iraq gone back to what it was prior to war? What are the lessons learned?
The University of Colorado-Boulder launches an "insult-reporting system" that records offenders’ Social Security numbers; Democrats get a taste of Obama’s arrogance; Obama's Middle East policy: a region in chaos and flames; and Hillary Clinton's - and Republican presidential contenders’ - cowardly, after-the-fact opposition to the Iraq War.
Join us this week for our 6th annual Thanksgiving Day potluck!
As in year's past, we will discuss the day's NFL games, starting with a recap of the early game (Eagles vs. Lions). We will analyze the middle game (Panthers vs. Cowboys) LIVE as it plays out. Then we'll preview the night game (Bears vs. Packers), as well as the rest of our NFL games of the week for week 12.
We'll also discuss what's going on in the NBA and talk to Fred Perdue about rivalry week in college football.
"This portion of the revolution will not be televised, but EVERYBODY can listen."
Don't miss it!!!
Monday, November 23rd, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, 'W ar a Week' Radio presents a special "Canelo vs. GGG" edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame promoter and matchmaker Don Chargin and three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Kicking off this evening's program, the six decade boxing proponent will discuss this past weekend's big event from the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Nevada!!
- Who will Canelo fight in May of 2016?
- What's next for Cotto and Roc Nation Sports?
- Will WBC be a factor in making Triple G vs. Canelo a reality?
- Does Canelo need more time before taking on Gennady Golovkin?
- Is the super fight entriely up to Canelo Alvarez?
At the 30 minute mark, War a Week Radio will be joined by three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
- Post-fight Canelo vs. Cotto analysis
- Post HBO PPV thoughts and insight
- The future of Canelo and Cotto
The Gogue will also give an in-depth analysis of Klitschko vs. Fury!!
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- Gogue's prediction
Join us for another all-new episode of "The Sweet Science" with Don Chargin and James Gogue!!
Wednesday, November 4th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio is proud to present a special "Desert Storm vs. Bam Bam" edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame boxing legend Don Chargin and three decade fight trainer James Gogue!
Kicking off tonight's comeback show, Mr. Chargin will share his thoughts on all of the latest boxing news currently circulating around the fight community!!
- What and whom is the most logical option for Pacquiao's next fight?
- Is Freddie Roach correct in his assessment of Canelo Alvarez?
- How will Ken Hershman's resignation affect HBO's future?
- Does the WBC currently have the clout to demand tournaments for their respective title's at 147 and 154?
At the 30 minute mark of the program, boxing strategist and fight trainer James Gogue will analyze this weekend's match-up between Tim Bradley and Brandon Rios!!
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- Final Prediction
Gogue will also share his thoughts on all of the most relevant issues within the boxing community!!
- Who's to blame for Rigondeaux's floundering career?
- Will Andre Ward be successful at 175 pounds?
- How good is Vasyl Lomachenko?
- Does Tim Bradley deserve to be a 5 to 1 favorite against Brandon Rios?
- Is Frampton vs. Quigg a 50/50 fight?
Join us for another all-new edition of "The Sweet Science" with Don Chargin and James Gogue!!
Was the Iraq war worth It? What did we accomplish?Who benefited from the war? Why can't our soldiers get the medical care they deserve? How many families have been broken by the cost of war? Was the human sacerifce worth in terms of life times injuries and death. How many additional deaths have occurred as a result of post tramatic syndrome? Has the state of Iraq gone back to what it was prior to war? What are the lessons learned? Who made a profit from the war?
Today we will examine different ways to deal with stress and anxiety in the days ahead, ways that DO NOT include drugs or alcohol. We will talk about meditation and prayer, and other ways to cope, as well as how to be prepared for many different scenarios. We will talk about armageddon and the Apocalypse, and what the Book of Revelation is saying to us. Say NO to war, but work towards preparedness!
Wednesday, October 7th, at 10PM ET/7PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents a special interview with Gennady Golovkin's head trainer, Abel Sanchez!!
The exclusive presentation will be hosted by fight scribe and ring announcer Joseph Herron, three decade boxing trainer James Gogue, and 'Ringside Report' radio host Rodney Green!!
Kicking off this evening's program, the War a Week team will review last night's broadcast of "Toe to Toe Tuesday" on Fox Sports 1, which took place at Cowboys Dance Hall in San Antonio, Texas, and was presented by Leija Battah Promotions and Premier Boxing Champions!!
- Argenis Mendez UD10 over Miguel Vazquez
- Jose Uzcategui TKO2 over Julius Jackson
- Ryan Karl UD6 over Alfonso Olvera
- Steve Lovett TKO2 over Kevin Engel
Herron, Green, and Gogue will also discuss the latest boxing gossip and news circulating throughout the boxing community!!
At the top of the show's second hour, 'War a Week' Radio is proud to feature elite level trainer Abel Sanchez!!
The Summit Gym proprietor will discuss his superstar, Gennady Golovkin's, October 17th PPV with current IBF Middleweight title holder David Lemieux!!'
- Training camp notes, sparring partners, and complete preparation analysis
- Coach Abel's assessment of David Lemieux
- Brian Viloria vs. Roman Gonzalez
- Mr. Sanchez's thoughts on future match-ups...Canelo vs. Cotto, Bradley vs. Rios, Klitschko vs. Fury, Crawford vs. Jean, and Brook vs. Chaves
Join us for a special Wednesday night episode of "War a Week" Radio with special guest Abel Sanchez!!
Voices of the Cannabis War showcase the voices of the victims in the cannabis war! We show the trauma going on with those and those possess, sell or cultivate it . This week's theme is women in prison! You will hear from Stephanie Landa, Amy Pova, and Andrea Harps about their time in prison! You don't want to miss what these amazing women have to say! You will also hear from Craig Cesal who is serving a life sentence and possibly Jason Nelson, a federal plant prisoner from Oregon! Our plant prisoners earn less than 20cents an hour, often moved away from their families, and forced to live with murders and thieves. Over 50 are serving life sentences and have been in since the 80's. This show is an effort to remind the world of their sacrifices. Voices of Cannabis War is hosted by Eugene Fischer and Kristin Flor. It is presented to you by volunteers. Regular guests include Craig Cesal (serving life in prison), Stephanie Landa, Mindi Griffiths, Miggy 420 and many more!
Wednesday, November 18th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents a special "Cotto vs. Canelo" edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame boxing legend Don Chargin and expert trainer James Gogue!!
Kicking off this evening's broadcast, the prolific matchmaker and promoter will join us from the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Nevada!!
- Is there a buzz in Vegas for this Saturday night's main event?
- What is the initial projection for the HBO PPV?
- Did Rousey/Holm hurt the potential PPV sales of Cotto/Canelo?
- Will there be any backlash from the WBC this weekend?
At the 30 minute mark, three decade fight trainer James "Lights Out" Gogue will breakdown this Saturday night's PPV match-ups from the Mandalay Bay in "Lost Wages", Nevada!!
- Miguel Cotto vs. Canelo Alvarez for the Lineal Middleweight Championship
- Takashi Muira vs. Francisco Vargas for the WBC Super Featherweight Championship
- Randy Caballero vs. Lee Haskins for the IBF Bantamweight Championship
Join us for a special on location edition of "War a Week" Radio!!