SORT BY Relevancy
NEW!!! LorriesTalkNewsRadio website launched! CHECK IT OUT for the latest Guest's Books and Videos! There's also a NEW Show's aStore! and Real Gold Currency! Thank you for joining us! Tonight Randi Shannon joins us with much fanfare!!! She dropped out of the Iowa State Senate Race and joined RuSA and just happens to be returning from a trip where she and many others hope to find answers. She's here tonight to give them to us!!! She hopes to help 50-100 people file Title 42 laws
President Barack Obama kicked off his three-day Iowa tour with a clarion call to view this election as a stark choice about America’s future — and ended the day in the Bud Tent at the Iowa State Fair. Before he got to his Bud Light and pork chop, there was plenty of red meat politics, and lots of idyllic Iowa scenes. He stopped at a farm to talk about the drought and rode by scores of wind towers, hundreds of people waving American flags, and thousands of acres of drought-shriveled
Men residing at the infamous institution speak out regarding retaliation, abuse and neglect. Why is the patient population of Coalinga State Hospital being treated so horrifically? Could it be that there is no "watchdog" overseeing the institution, as there is for prisons and other patients--those who are deemed mentally ill? Why isn't there a specific policy spelled out for the "SVP" population, as there is for people in prison (Title 15)? Why does it seem that the few "bad apples," whether staff or officers, are not fired--but in many cases, promoted? Why does a facility like this one have an astronomical budget (spending over $3 billion in California taxpayer dollars since the infamous institution opened its doors), yet very little media/public information released? Is it possible--do CSH employees really not have to pass the same psychiatric exam that CDCR employees do?
CSH News explores these important issues and more...
NOTE: This episode was rescheduled from last Thursday.
Gov. Terry Branstad announced that Iowa and the federal government will partner to run the state’s health insurance exchange in 2014. By the following year, Iowa plans to transition to a state-run model.The launch of the MNsure online marketplace, state leaders had begun certifying thousands of Minnesotans who will get paid to help people sign up for health insurance. They come from groups as wide-ranging as the liberal Planned Parenthood family planning organization and the conservative Teen Challenge addiction program.ST
Hear from witnesses to the seclusion and restraint of a Coalinga State Hospital patient, Riccardo King, who was forcibly medicated and tied down to a bed for a few weeks. The man was unable to understand commands, yet was being verbally and physically abused. Another sad story of abuse/neglect at CSH is presented.
Then, hear from a man who successfully exited CSH in 2012, when his "SVP" case was dropped in Los Angeles County court. Clem reports in and discusses his life now, in Texas.
Tune in for more on Coalinga State Hospital's most newsworthy information.
GIVE BACK: Support the grassroots efforts of Coalinga State Hospital News. Using Paypal, donate to CoalingaNews@gmail.com.
Join us as CSH News moves to Thursday...
On this episode, we'll discuss how family emergencies impact men residing at Coalinga State Hospital. Are they able to get 'Emergency Leave' to visit a parent, sibling, child or spouse who's near death? Can they make arrangements when their loved ones die? Hear about the unjust ways that patients are further abused when faced with a family crisis.
Even men in prison can apply for/be granted leave under these circumstances... why aren't there any provisions for people who are under a civil commitment, which is supposed to be a less restrictive environment? Why do these men have such a difficult time even getting information back/forth during an emergency?
Join CSH News Executive Producer/Host Callie Grace and our guests as we discuss this emotionally-charged issue.
GIVE BACK: Support the grassroots efforts of Coalinga State Hospital News. Using Paypal.com, donate to CoalingaNews@gmail.com.
GOT A SHOW IDEA? Contact CSH News using the email link at the top of our home page.
On the show, we talk about the monumental Purdue loss to Ohio State, including the issues that continue to plague the Boilermakers. And we look ahead to Iowa, which comes to West Lafayette next weekend.
Also, we turn to basketball, with Purdue having its second exhibition Monday night.
This vitally important show is a continuation of last night's SPECIAL REPORT on the life & untimely death of Coalinga State Hospital (CSH) resident Isidro "Cedro" Zavala Torres--simply Cedro Zavala to fellow CSH residents.
According to witnesses, Cedro Zavala--who was a wheelchair-dependant Mentally Disordered Offender--was violently attacked by approximately 10 CSH Staff/Department of Police Services (DPS) Officers on June 24. The incident began when Zavala refused to go to a medical appointment. Then, after he was forcibly removed him from his wheelchair & thrown to the ground, an aggressive officer allegedly stood on Zavala's neck w/ his heavy steel-toed boot.
Witnesses theorize Zavala's larynx was crushed by this blow. As he gasped for air, officers launched him back into his chair, threw a towel over his face & rushed him away. Isidro Zavala Torres, 30, died a short time later.
Sadly, this is one very serious incident in a long history of violence/intimidation against patients. CSH News has heard too many horror stories--the nightmare must end. No more statements from CSH Director Audry King saying this/that is a "serious issue," then doing nothing about it. CSH must pay for their crimes against the elderly & infirmed. It's time California's "Money Pit" stopped wasting billions in taxpayer money locking up men who've finished their prison terms. It's time everyone involved stood before CA taxpayers--and a jury of their peers--to be held accountable for what they've done.
Listeners, tune in as we discuss horrifying patient abuse/elder abuse that's been swept under the rug - until now..
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Channel Panel (350 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (172 chatters)
- John Baptist (90 chatters)
- AlimBey (77 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (46 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (23 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (22 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (21 chatters)
- Omega Man (21 chatters)
- The Intuitive Messenger Show (20 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (19 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (17 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- dtm radio (12 chatters)
- The Sedona Connection (12 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (12 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- Ahura Z (11 chatters)
- Arctic Ice Hockey (10 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (9 chatters)
- Bill Murray (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- DDP Radio (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (7 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (7 chatters)
- Rev Max Ryan (7 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (7 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (6 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (6 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (6 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (6 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (5 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (5 chatters)
- GraveYard Radio (5 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (5 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (5 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (5 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (5 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (4 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (4 chatters)
- Sistar Cassandra (4 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (4 chatters)
- Karen Tate (4 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (4 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (4 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (4 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (4 chatters)
- Billy D Online (3 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (3 chatters)
- First Love Radio (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- Methylation and Gut Health (3 chatters)
- The Stew Radio (3 chatters)
- They Might Be Taping (3 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (3 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (2 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (2 chatters)
- V RADIO (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (2 chatters)
- New Colony Network (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- STACK HOUSE RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (2 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (2 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (2 chatters)
- RefJeremy (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- Home Court Sports (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (2 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- 12kyle (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (1 chatters)
- Bnai Tikvah (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- David Jerry Wes (1 chatters)
- DLFootball (1 chatters)
- Catholic Questions And Answers (1 chatters)
- BGERZY N SUKI SUK SHOW (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Grok Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (1 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Jay Cat Morris (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- Room 101 (1 chatters)
- Sister LaTeta (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (1 chatters)
- Talk 2 Me Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- THE BRYANT ORR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Pauly D (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (1 chatters)
- Needs Met (1 chatters)
- twomucht (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Tim Gatto Unedited and Uncut (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- The Relationship Handbook Live (1 chatters)
- Gathering of the Saints Radio (0 chatters)
- Fluent Motion (0 chatters)