SORT BY Relevancy
Alright, y'all who's ready for another episode of WWE SHHTAL!?!?!?
This week's show will be awesome!
Whose heard of (and gotten) iOS 7? If you have, great! If you haven't, why not? That's our main topic today, iOS 7, and should you get it?
Also, whose heard of (and seen) Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D?! I haven't, but Dakota is going to be talking about it today! You respect his pop culture opinion, right? You should. :)
And guess what! Layton's going to be reveiwing a song today *gasp* *applause* *happiness* But you say, which song will it be?! What's its name!?!?! Tune in to find out :) *crowd: Awww...* Don't worry, I didn't say he wasn't going to tell you, you'll just have to practice patience. :)
The Lacoon Mobile Security Research team has been doing ongoing research into the subject of Malicious iOS Configuration Profiles for quite some time. To share this research, we are interviewing one of the senior security researchers at Lacoon Mobile Security, Dan Koretsky. We asked Dan to give some background data on iOS configuration profiles as well as discuss the potential threats to enterprises. Dan also provides us with methods that enterprises can take to mitigate the threats posed by malicious iOS configuration profiles.
iOS Configuration Profiles are small files that can be installed on all iOS devices. They are essentially instruction and permission lists that can alter many settings, including network configurations and security settings. They’re used by everyone - from cell providers for their releasing their settings to thousands of enterprises for managing devices accessing the corporate network .
Their use is officially approved by Apple and there is nothing innately malicious about any given profile. But, if implemented by threat actors, iOS configuration profiles can enable them to obtain usernames and passwords as well as allow access to secure corporate networks and private communications.
In this Lacoon Mobile Security Podcast series, Dan Koretsky, Sr Security Researcher and Strategist discusses the new strain of iOS mobile malware called "Unflod Baby Panda." Listen to learn more about this new mobile security malware, how a device can be infected and how to mitigate and remove the malware from your device.
To stay on top of the latest in mobile security news, subscribe to the Mobile Security Talk channel and check out the Lacoon Mobile Security blog at http://www.lacoon.com/blog/ .
On this episode of BX25 Vixens Radio, Renaldo talks about that latest news from WWDC 2014. Learn about the new and hidden features in IOS 8. Plus he talks about Apple's Mac OS X Yosemite, iCloud Drive, iMessage and more.
Special guest on today's show Brian Papa ios developer for a cool new game for iphone and ipad Ringmaster. Brian will talk about this project plus also talk a little about the current pro wrestling product. For more info on the game check out the link below and watch the video!!!
The Crispy Noodle Podcast brings us they own unique brand of humor, fun, wit & knowledge as they discuss the weekly news, sports, entertainment and anything that is Crispy enough for the boys !!!
The Crispy Noodle team consist of Michael Costanzo & Rich Liebig who some of you might know as “The Pitchuation” from the Preston & Steve morning show on WMMR in Philadelphia.
The Crispy Noodle will now be heard every Wednesday Night from 9 – 11 pm eastern time on the Totally Driven Entertainment Radio Network.
Tonight's show features:
Introduction -- We're back from vacation!
Sports Sampler -- 2014 PGA Championship Recap; Eagles lose first pre-season game to Bears; Should ESPN have suspended Dan Le Batard over his LeBron billboards?
Entertainment Entree -- Robin Williams tribute; BioShock to come to iOS devices; EA Access to be featured on XBox One consoles
"The Non-Fortune Cookie" Odd News -- People seem to lose their pants very easily in our stories tonight
What Have We Learned & Conclusion
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (31 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (12 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (10 chatters)
- Psychic Contact Free Readings (10 chatters)
- Psychic Tee (7 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (6 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (5 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- whaleystudios (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- FFToolbox (2 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (2 chatters)
- Trek Talking (2 chatters)
- NWP radio (2 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Foster Brothers On Point (2 chatters)
- Sacred Independent Life Coach (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- Tribulation News (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- YBP (1 chatters)
- The Wheat Report (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- Hour of Power with Dr Charles (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (1 chatters)
- Kingdom Live Radio Station (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Living Astrology (1 chatters)
- Mystical Caboodle (1 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (1 chatters)
- CAA Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dr Afshan Hashmi (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- Derek Davis (1 chatters)