SORT BY Relevancy
Buzz On Broad Sports Talk Radio welcomes former Philadelphia Eagles wide reciever and special teams standout Vince Papale! Vince is widely recognized from the 2006 movie INVINCIBLE which covers his story about his journey to becoming a Philadelphia Eagle! Vince will join us to discuss the movie, his new book, and much more!
I know that you want to feel good. I know that you want to remember that life is supposed to be fun. I know that you want to expand to more! I know that you want to feel invincible. Learn how to do this on Monday's show at 11 a.m.! Love, Linny
in Self Help
* REWIND* - part II - Professor Randy Pausch-The Last Lecture-"Success Living" with Dr. Leigh-Davis.
Part I is available on iTunes (original airdate: July 28, 2011.)
The Last Lecture II: a true inspiration-"Success Living" with Dr. Leigh-Davis. On September 18, 2007, computer science professor Randy Pausch stepped in front of an audience of 400 people at Carnegie Mellon University to deliver a last lecture called “Really Achieving Your Childhood Dreams.” With slides of his CT scans beaming out to the audience, Randy told his audience about the cancer that is devouring his pancreas and that will claim his life in a matter of months. On the stage that day, Randy was youthful, energetic, handsome, often cheerfully, darkly funny. He seemed invincible. But this was a brief moment, as he himself acknowledged. Live Your Best Life! As seen on the TV show"Dr. Phil," Dr. Leigh-Davis is a law professor, retired attorney, anthropologist & media personality. Here, Dr. Leigh-Davis, life coach; uses her, "success living" (TM) formula. Today, Anthony Robbins tells the story of "Sylvester Stallone" and the making of the movie "Rocky; speaks on "perseverance;" and much, much, much more. http://www.DrLeigh-Davis.com
2pm ET / 1pm CT / 12pm MT / 11am PT
(Outside US: Dial 00 + 1 + 714-464-4891)
Viki Winterton interviews Steve Jennings!
Steve Jennings is a distinguished and inspirational speaker, business productivity consultant to Fortune 500 companies, renowned health and peak performance educator, and highly sought-after success coach.
His tell-it-like-it-is, tough-love style and powerful Invincible Warrior trainings have helped thousands worldwide to achieve the “impossible” and make the most of second chances, achieve their greatest success, and passionately live their dreams.
A United States Silver Medalist and All-American athlete, Steve is also known in the personal development industry as “the Bulldog for the Underdog.”
Holding both master’s and law degrees, he is a corporate turnaround specialist, but his passion lies in leading others to overcome their challenges, whether in careers, finances, personal life, business, or health and to realize their greatest potential and become Invincible Life Warriors.
A Little About Our Speakers... Debbie Francis: Debbie, who is known to many of us as MJsInvincible and Clearmjsname , is the spearhead of this campaign. Debbie is a staunch supporter of Michael Jackson. In this show, she will discuss a myriad of things about the Invincible album. Debbie shared very good reasons for this campaign. The purpose of the Campaign: 2 fold 1) For the Album to be a musical banner at the trial - that Michael is Invincible and Unbreakable and irreplaceable 2) To ce
James Perdue was a normal 19 year old with expectation of playing professional baseball in the major leagues, & received a baseball scolarship at Martin Methodist College in TN.. He had the attitude of being invincible. but. After only being in college for two weeks and playing one college game, unexpected tragedy came a calling.
On September 11, 1983, James became a quadriplegic, dislocating three vertebras in his neck. Beyond tragedy, pain and paralysis, James went on to accomplish:
• Authoring “One More Play.”
• Profiled in the Storytelling Magazine The Hero’s Journey, ABC, CBS, Fox News, and NBC,
• He was honored by Fox News Teacher of the Year in 2002.
• His was Coach of the Year in 2006 and 2000 while winning a state championship.
• He received the Jo Andrews Award in 1995 and Dr. Hal R. Rammer Award in 1991 both for overcoming adversity.
• James received his Doctorate Degree from Tennessee State University in 2011.
Connect with Deb at: http://www.greenskyandbluegrass.com/ or https://twitter.com/GreenskyDeb
Join us in this open forum for intelligent discussion and debate.
Navy Yard shooting .On Tuesday afternoon, new evidence seemed to indicate that Aaron Alexis may have suffered from mental illness. Two law-enforcement sources said he had received treatment from the Department of Veterans Affairs at some point in the past, saying he heard voices.Some say this is a false flag.Is it True?
US & Russia reach an agreement on Syria WMD's.The agreement insists on "the immediate and unfettered right to inspect any and all sites in Syria.Can Obama trust Putin or Assad or are they just buying time? How do you (the listener) feel about US involvment in Syria?
George Zimmerman is back in the news.I cant really say that im all that surprised since i always said I thought he murdered Trayvon, but the state couldnt prove it.Since his acquittal Zimmerman has saved a family from a burning car (thats a good thing fyi) gotten a speeding ticket and now a confrontation between George Zimmerman and his estranged wife escalated into a domestic dispute involving police.I dont wanna re open the Trayvon case but there seems to be a pattern here.What do you think? Does George Zimmerman think hes invincible now that he was found not guilty?
Obamacare stalemate may cause Government Shutdown.Is it worth it? Will the democrats cave or is this posturing to the conservative base?Hardcore Conservatives refuse to fund the government as long as any of that funding goes to Obamacare which is to say, they want to shut down the government over Obamacare. This is a fight that House leadership believes they will lose, and lose very badly.Regardless of how you feel about the affordable care act ,should this even be on the table for the debt ceiling talks?
All these topics and more Tonight On CPT
All men hold the essence of the true masculine, an essence so deep and powerful, so pure and protective, that it envelops the whole of the earth in the safety of its arms. It is the quality that has been written of, from ancient times, in all myths throughout the ages – it the essence of the hero.This hero is a human man, whose incredible power comes from his pure heart, his integrity, his wisdom and bravery, and the code of honor etched into his very being.When a man lives from this place, all of existence conspires to support him, all the powers and energy of Life Force itself stands by his side – and he is invincible in the deepest sense of the word.Male Shakti is one of the most potent powers on the planet. What are you using it for?A true hero is vulnerable, his heart is open like a child, guided by the power of life. www.TheFountainOfLife.org
Jump onto a high-flying disc and enjoy all of the cooperative components who jump on with you! On a high flying disc, you feel empowered, invincible, and ALIVE. Deliberately create your own reality! We will talk about how to create it on today's show at 11! Love, Linny
Join Host Live Chats
- TheThinkingAtheist (109 chatters)
- SHRAonair (40 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (19 chatters)
- Omega Man (17 chatters)
- shadowseeker01 (13 chatters)
- Not Politically Correct with Trisha (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (9 chatters)
- Patriot Family (9 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- LibertyRules (6 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (6 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Lady Sapphire Radio (5 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (5 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- carsonscorner (3 chatters)
- Alaska Talks Liberty (3 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (3 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (3 chatters)
- We are TOPS (2 chatters)
- The Dr Kim Show (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Common Sense for America (2 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (2 chatters)
- FanvsFan0 (2 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (1 chatters)
- Its All You (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Family Of a Vet (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- Empowered By Christ (1 chatters)
- Everything But Normal (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (1 chatters)
- RevUp with Rev Alethea (1 chatters)
- REALCOMBATMEDIA (1 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Conversation Cafe (1 chatters)
- Work It Sis (1 chatters)
- Youth Speaks (1 chatters)
- Tribulation News (1 chatters)
- The Peoples America (0 chatters)