SORT BY Relevancy
Hi Everyone the original live air date of this show was October 27th. 2012. I am airing this show again for Halloween. The Topic of this show is "Hundley Murders In Illinois" these murders occurred on Halloween in 1928 and are still unsolved and many people claim that the house is now haunted. Joe Giacalone is my special guest for this show. Joe is a retired NYPD Detective Sergeant and former Commanding Officer of the Bronx Cold Case Squad. Joe and I will also discuss other cold cases as well. For more information about Joe please visit his website http://www.ColdCaseSquad.com For more information about the Hundley Murders please visit this website. http://www.ghosthaunters.com/index.php?pr=Hundley_House_UPDATE
Tune in on Tuesday October 29, at 8 PM CDT. (what is Central Daylight Time?) Nyki's appeal will be heard on Tuesday by the Ontario Court of Appeals in Toronto. We will be discussing the outcome of Nyki's hearing with her mother Christine Bivens and Attorney Jen Fitzgerald. Nicole “Nyki” Kish was wrongfully convicted on March 1, 2011, of second degree murder for the stabbing death of Ross Hammond in Toronto, Canada, on August 8, 2007. We will be taking calls in the final segment. Please call in with any comments or questions: (347) 850-1478. This is an Injustice Anywhere Featured Case. Please visit www.freenyki.org to learn more about the case. You can also read an excellent case overview written by Clive Wismayer here.
Back from the dead just in time for Halloween.Body Bags and Secret Case Files returns with a brand new Halloween special hosted by Author Stephen Lancaster, Paranormal Eh? Radio Network owner Terry Konig, with Paranormal Researcher and Radio Host Allen Bess.On this episode our Body Bag is the infamous Madame Delphine LaLaurie and our Case File revolves around Time Slipping.This is an episode you won't want to miss.7pm eastern.
Today Chief Noble Bandele El Amin and Minister Keng El Bey discuss different case law and interpret their uses. Case law is very important in understanding how the court has ruled on this in key court decisions. For example, Terry Vs. Ohio defines the perimeter of traffic stops.
This will be a very interesting show.
Join us for our 161st edition of The Verbal Submission as hosts Brian Hemminger and Gerry Rodriguez discuss the latest happenings in the world of mixed martial arts. We'll be talking last night's UFC 166 event, Bellator 104 and much, much more.
Our special guests will be rising prospects Johnny Case, Michael McBride and Luis Saldana, who will all be competing at the RFA 10 this Friday night on AXS TV.
Tonight will be dedicated to the Kendrick Johnson...just in case your not sure who that is...LETS RECAP:
1st Report: 17 year old, three sport athlete, Kendrick Johnson was discovered dead in the gym of Lowndes Country High School in January rolled up in a gym mat. As with any case, the body was inspected by the State medical examiner and determined the teen died of suffocation. According to investigators, Johnson got stuck in the rolled up gym mat while trying to retrieve a sneaker.
2nd Report: Once the body was retrieved for the second examination, it was discovered the body and skull had been stuffed with old newspaper to keep shape for burial. HIS ORGANS INCLUDING HIS BRAIN WERE GONE...BUT WASNT THIS SUPPOSE TO BE A SUICIDE??!!
Who had custody of Kendrick Johnson after his death! Georgia Bureau of Investigation, which conducted the first autopsy in January; and Harrington Funeral Home in Valdosta, which handled the teen's embalming and burial.
The Ageda will tackle this story and new findings in the case!! Got something to add call on in and let us hear from you!!
Please join Catherine and Jason as they welcome in their special guest, Valarie. Valarie will be introducing us to the Byron Case conviction. We will hear about this case, and the campaign to restore an innocent man's life.
We are looking forward to this show, please tune in. The chat room will be open for questions and comments on this case.
To learn more, visit: http://www.freebyroncase.com/index.html
See you then,
Catherine and Jason
New Arizona ant-deficiency case podcast by Attorney Steve Vondran Arizona real estate attorney Steve Vondran discusses the Arizona appellate court case of M&I Bank v. Mueller which took issue with Arizona's ant-deficiency law (A.R.S. 33-814).
In particular, the case dealt with an Arizona construction loan wherein the owner of the land started to build and construct their property which the court found was intended to be used as a single family dwelling.
Under A.R.S. 33-84 there can be no deficiency judgement where the property is 2.5 acres or less and iis utilized as a signle family or two family dwelling.
The bank sought to recoup their alleged losses following the Arizona non-judicial foreclosure sale. This court, on appeal, ruled that the borrower was protected by the Arizona anti-deficiency statute and thus, the bank could not recover its alleged losses.
As a footnote to the case pointed out, the lender should assuming the risk of falling real estate prices.
If you are facing foreclosure in Arizona, this general legal overview of the Arizona anti-deficieny statute may help you avoid liability, including a "shake-down" letter from the bank!
LWOP the case of Miller v. Alabama 3rd Circut RETROACTIVITYNews that MattersEvents of Interest
SISFI presents a special feature on the Disaster Case Management Program "DCMP" to address challenges and providing more awareness about it on Sunday Oct. 6th 2013, 8pm.This feature will be a real dialog about the case management program and the services it provides, and the challenges, stressors and complications being faced by the people of NYC as they try to deal with their every day struggles to recover from Sandy and regain their lives in the world's "greatest city". The program has some challenges and in coming together to discuss them from multiple angles we will be able to address the challenges and help build the program to be more effective so people don't fall through the cracks or get more stressed out from it.Join Mr. Brett A. Scudder for this special feature with various guests from government agencies, Long-Term Recovery Groups, community non-profits and advocates to speak about the challenges, issues, needs and solutions across NYC.A very special thank you to our guests for taking the time to be a part of this special feature. We look forward to the dialog and really getting into the real core of the challenges and needs.This feature is sponsored and in association with the NY Humanitarians and Community Advocates Network “NYHCAN”, The The Rockaways Community Actions & Response Coalition “TRCAARC”, My Rockaways Media "MyRM" and the International Community Media Network Project "ICMNP". We thank them for their support of this effort.Please help to share and spread the word.Thank you and God bless,~SISFI~
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Channel Panel (311 chatters)
- John Baptist (116 chatters)
- The Sedona Connection (71 chatters)
- AlimBey (59 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (37 chatters)
- R3belution Radio (24 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (22 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (16 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (16 chatters)
- Curious Times (15 chatters)
- E3 Radio (15 chatters)
- DDP Radio (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (14 chatters)
- Horn Sports (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- All Riders Radio (13 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (13 chatters)
- Alis MEN Radio (12 chatters)
- God Is My Strength (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- BC Motocross Weekly (10 chatters)
- 20 20 Radio Network (9 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (9 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (8 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (8 chatters)
- realsidemedia1 (8 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (8 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (8 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (7 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (7 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (7 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (7 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Billy D Online (6 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (6 chatters)
- Dave in the City (6 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- 12kyle (5 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (5 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (5 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (5 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (5 chatters)
- The Stew Radio (4 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Attracting the Light (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (4 chatters)
- DLFootball (3 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (3 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (3 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (3 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- Shadowhunters SteleCast (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- The URC Show (2 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Sevin Hunnid (2 chatters)
- The Lundyn Brown Show (2 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- Never Daunted Radio Network (2 chatters)
- PURE Motive Radio (2 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (2 chatters)
- Karen Tate (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (2 chatters)
- Cubanarama (2 chatters)
- FantasyTrade411 Radio (2 chatters)
- FilmGordon Radio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (1 chatters)
- Chris and Duane (1 chatters)
- David Jerry Wes (1 chatters)
- Bebee and Friends Network (1 chatters)
- Ask Tall Paul (1 chatters)
- Hit On The Head (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Geezer Gamers Community Radio (1 chatters)
- LCS (1 chatters)
- Lillian Brummet (1 chatters)
- MoodSwings (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- RHeart (1 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (1 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (0 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (0 chatters)